Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 762. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
I miss the weekly Digireport  Sad
Same here , i wait for them every week ^^ Now i'm waiting again ^^
Yeah me too, i think Jared is really busy so i didn't want to bother him.
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Same here , i wait for them every week ^^ Now i'm waiting again ^^
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
i cant setup the lol summoner account. all steps are correct but site does not validate. please pm me with help

Couple common problems:

Your summoner name is case sensitive. If you have CAPS in your name, be sure to put them in the summoner name on digibyte gaming.

Once you enter the code as the name of your new masteries page, be sure to click 'Save Masteries' before you try to verify.

done both still nothing...
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
On League of Legends rewards:

I think it's a really cool perk to boost adoption. One thing I've seen though is that you get no reward per assist.

In this game 1/5 characters are always a support which means they kill no minions and let teammates get all the kills so that the damage dealers do more damage.

So if you choose to go support you will get scores like 0 kills 6 deaths 30 assists with 5 minion kills in 50 minute games. While that's a pretty good score, this current reward system doesn't recognize it.

A small reward for assists would curb that.

I started playing LoL only couple weeks ago (when DGB bonuses were added), and I have to say that I definitely agree with this. There needs to be a bonus for champion assists.

People seem to only care about champion kills and won't help damage them, they only step in at the end to try and get the killing blow.

Also as mentioned above, support classes are at a disadvantage for DGB bonuses.
This is a great point. We don't want to inadvertently unbalance gameplay. We will add this to the change list.
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
On League of Legends rewards:

I think it's a really cool perk to boost adoption. One thing I've seen though is that you get no reward per assist.

In this game 1/5 characters are always a support which means they kill no minions and let teammates get all the kills so that the damage dealers do more damage.

So if you choose to go support you will get scores like 0 kills 6 deaths 30 assists with 5 minion kills in 50 minute games. While that's a pretty good score, this current reward system doesn't recognize it.

A small reward for assists would curb that.

I started playing LoL only couple weeks ago (when DGB bonuses were added), and I have to say that I definitely agree with this. There needs to be a bonus for champion assists.

People seem to only care about champion kills and won't help damage them, they only step in at the end to try and get the killing blow.

Also as mentioned above, support classes are at a disadvantage for DGB bonuses.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hi,

I return from Zoetermeer, I go to the house of blue jeans and bought two tee shirt, I paid with DigiByte!

beautiful store with many choices I recommend you go Smiley
Around the shop you can find two establishments, accepting DigiByte and Bitcoin (OUTDOOR shop and Restaurant) and hairdresser to 10 minutes away

I did not take many pictures, unfortunately I did not have enough battery in my smartphone Sad

happy to have met him 24 in his shop, I will return with better English xD Very very good job i am satisfied!

Pictures : https://www.flickr.com/photos/135615266@N02/
DigiByte? Yes!
i cant setup the lol summoner account. all steps are correct but site does not validate. please pm me with help

Couple common problems:

Your summoner name is case sensitive. If you have CAPS in your name, be sure to put them in the summoner name on digibyte gaming.

Once you enter the code as the name of your new masteries page, be sure to click 'Save Masteries' before you try to verify.
Thanks for pointing this out. We were unaware of the CAPS case sensitivity. We will add that message in.
Do you have an update on getting payouts for each person playing in the same match?

I played several matches with my friends this past weekend and still only one of us is getting DGB per match.

legendary
Here's a quick redesign for the DigiByteGaming website. Tell me what you think.

Do you have the html for this file? This looks great!  Cheers
legendary

Couple common problems:

Thanks for pointing this out. We were unaware of the CAPS case sensitivity. We will add that message in.
DigiByte? Yes!

Couple common problems:

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
I have a Digibit wallet but I have 0 connections, what's going on, help would be appreciated  Huh Smiley
How long has it been that you have 0 connections?

just tried, it has been running for almost 10 minutes now, it can't find any connections apparantly, usually I find connections very fast...
That's really weird, i just checked mine and it has 5 connections.
So there's something wrong with your wallet, and not with the dgb network.
I'm not really that good with these kind of situations so i can't help you i'm sorry Undecided

okay, thanks for trying at least. I think I am going to restart my wallet tomorrow, otherwise I will install another wallet and try again.  Smiley

I have mentioned that before. Digibit nodes are down. This is the response I had

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12453856

I believe if we can setup a temporary node we can move our funds to another wallet. Otherwise I am not sure if it is possible to import private keys to digibyte core and get able to use our funds.

Thanks, now I know what's going on. So what are we supposed to do now? install a new wallet and replace the wallet.dat file?

I spent some time to get the solution and I posted my steps at digibyteforum

http://www.digibyteforum.com/index.php/topic,1567.0.html
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Activity: 493
Youtube Optimization

While I'm at it, here are a few optimization tips for the video production crew.

1. Use the Description field to promote Digibyte and related keywords and don't forget to link back to the main website.
(see https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um63OQz3bjo for a good example of a description)

2. Edit the Closed Captions (CC). By default, Google tries to work out what you are saying and put's this into the CC section of the video. It also uses these words for Search Engine Optimization so you want to make sure it's correct.

For instance when you say "Digibyte", google interprets this as "Did You Buy" so you might like to fix this up.

Otherwise Awesome Job. Keep them coming. :-D

Activity: 493
**DIGIBYTYE COMMUNITY - CALL TO ACTION**

Hey guys and gals, I think you'll all agree that the DigiByte Reports on Youtube are awesome but I've noticed they have very few comments. Why?

We can all profit if this alt-coin goes well, but it'll need your support. Yes, you need to take action and something as simple as a comment or hitting subscribe in Youtube goes a long way to helping the promotion of this coin. Let me explain how this works.

Here are a few types of engagement signals that Youtube uses to decide what to promote and what not to.

Time in video - Yes, the longer someone watches a video, the higher their engagement score will be

Comments - Comments are another signal of engagement

Subscribe - If people love it they'll subscribe. Engagement up

Thumbs up - Yes, this also helps to signal it's a quality video

HOW CAN YOU HELP?

1. Subscribe to the Digibyte Youtube channel and ask others to do the same (create another gmail account if you are concerned about privacy)

2. When a video is released - Watch the video or at least the first few minutes to register a view.

3. Comment and/or provide useful feedback.

4. Hit the thumbs up.

*** Do this each week ***

ADS - This channel has ads, don't skip them as this provides revenue and I'd expect this to be supporting the gaming channel or giveaways. (watching about 30 secs is all that's needed to get a Cha Ching! for the channel owner)

Everyone can contribute in some meaningful way, and it sometimes only takes a little of your time.

Thank-you for listening. Let's make this happen!
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
I have a Digibit wallet but I have 0 connections, what's going on, help would be appreciated  Huh Smiley
How long has it been that you have 0 connections?

just tried, it has been running for almost 10 minutes now, it can't find any connections apparantly, usually I find connections very fast...
That's really weird, i just checked mine and it has 5 connections.
So there's something wrong with your wallet, and not with the dgb network.
I'm not really that good with these kind of situations so i can't help you i'm sorry Undecided

okay, thanks for trying at least. I think I am going to restart my wallet tomorrow, otherwise I will install another wallet and try again.  Smiley

I have mentioned that before. Digibit nodes are down. This is the response I had

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12453856

I believe if we can setup a temporary node we can move our funds to another wallet. Otherwise I am not sure if it is possible to import private keys to digibyte core and get able to use our funds.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Here is an idea I had recently (original post can be found on the DigiByteForum, click here for more information. If you guys agree or have suggestions please post on the digibyteforum because its easier to have a specific conversation there as opposed to here).

Hey guys,

I wanted to fly by an idea that I had recently. As you all know the price of DGB has decreased by about 50% since the start of the summer. I was thinking of creating a trading bot (DigiBot?) to "stabilize" the price or intervene in the market when necessary as well as reduce the possibility for arbitrage across the multiple exchanges. I know some people might not agree with the idea but I think its a good way to make some DGB that can then be reinvested in something like a Digibyte group marketing campaign.

I was thinking we could structure this in the same way a fund is structured. Ideally it would be nice to start with approx 1-2m DGB. Every "investor" would have his initial investment recorded and a percentage of the "equity" in the fund. As the fund makes money every investor would have his share of the profits payed out to him (say once a month). The fund would take a commission for maintaining the bot/server (as a percentage) and a voluntary donation (also as a percentage) that would go towards DGB development.

Basically Im thinking of a fund that both helps stabilise the DGB market, reduces arbitrage, makes some money for the investor and helps promote DGB all at the same time. If there is real interest I will make an official post and a format post for people to tell me there initial investment, donation option etc. for me to record for future payouts. I haven't started developing this but I am planning to start shortly (basically once DigiStats is back online and fixed).

Tell me what you guys think and lets get the ball rolling on this if people are interested.

Cheers!  

An excellent idea.  But then, I would say that, as this concept had occurred to me already; not being a techie there's nothing I can do to pursue it.

However, I'm glad that someone is willing to give it a go, and I for one will be willing to invest in the fund as and when you are ready to launch.

I think it's a very good idea! As I am not a techie myself either, the only thing I can do is to invest, which I am willing to do. Just let me know when you're ready bitkapp.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

The Chrome Gaming Wallet works just like the Android Gaming Wallet.

Click the three lines in the top left of the window. It will bring up a side menu to add/import a wallet.

You have to paste the text of the backup.

There is no backup, I only have the WIP private key.
Do you mean paste the text of the private key?

It's probably not a compatible import for the gaming wallet.

When you back up the gaming wallet it saves the backup in a text file which you have to copy/paste to import it into another wallet.

If you have a private key, you should be able to import it into a core wallet, go to the console and do this:
importprivkey "address"

I've never actually done a private key import into a wallet, but the help file seems to indicate that you put your hex private key in quotes.
example: importprivkey "a1b2c3d4e5f6aaabbbcccdddeeefff1122334455"

I tried importing into core as you stated above, I also tried it in hex, and each time I get a Invalid Private Key Encoding - Error 5, or something to that effect.
I found a posting on reddit where someone else had the same problem (7 months ago), but their remedy does not exist anymore.
This seems the be the exact problem I am having : https://www.reddit.com/r/Digibyte/comments/2uayt7/need_help/
Is there anyway to get a wallet.dat file that is not encrypted so I can manually enter my privatekey and force the client to load it?
Any other help would be welcomed.
Jump to: