Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 767. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hey 24! "We received your SEPA payment with a total of €63.17. Your order #39180 will be dispatched as soon as possible.

Met vriendelijke groet / Mit freundlichen grüßen / Kind regards,

Team LiteBit.eu"

i come in Zoetermeer tomorrow normally for buy in your shop Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
It's dgb web wallet in the cloud on their servers so yes it's their responsibility when a account gets hacked on their wallets that are supposed to be safe . I never forget my passwords because they are on a external hdd for every account I have.
Yes I contacted Jared directly and I gave him last transactions to that wallet address and I haven't heard anything back. I was going to make a back up for it but now it won't let me log into it directly anymore with the password and name I normally used and have saved on my hd that I have used before number of times. And he said there's probrally nothing they can do not even a password reset or anything.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Leaving dgb with the rest of my money to nxt coin because they aren't doing anything about it
Did you backup your dgbwallet.com file?
Try to import it into digibytegaming wallet on chrome or android.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Leaving dgb with the rest of my money to nxt coin because they aren't doing anything about it
I'm sure someone was looking at this to see if anything could be done, have you had no contact from anyone?
legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

Aha....Good to know  Roll Eyes

And now we should start a fight which one is better.

edit:

you complain about dgb when you lost your password/ someone hacked your account? If i had 2mil coins i would safe them OFFLINE in 3,4 wallets
legendary
Activity: 988
Lost all my dgb on a web wallet because I can't log in with the password and name I've used multiple times! And now it doesn't want to log me in at all and no one can do anything about it? Your coins are safer on the exchange f this I can't do a password reset or anything?

Was it a lot mate?
legendary
However I like these current low prices  Grin gives me a nice opportunity to buy a lot cheap.  Cool

Exactly,I celebrate low prices not when the price goes higher. I still think DGB success lays in the asian markets.
Activity: 84
Guys first of all I've supported this coin plenty by developing some of the third party platforms based on this coin. Secondly this isn't a for profit project; on the contrary I want to use any profits (if any are actually even made) to be used to support DigiByte further.

I didn't think this would get this amount of negative feedback (I have gotten plenty of positive feedback as well) but I will tone it down if necessary.

P.S. I'm one of those "students" your talking about and the only reason I invest in anything is because of its fundamentals not its technicals; the only reason I'm here and have been for a while is because I think the community is solid.

I think you could use a bot for price stabilisation if you want to since it is decentralized and nobody can stop you.
One guys does it  with Guldencoin and it keeps the price stable, personally I am not a fan of it but who am I to say he should stop with that.

However if the devteam plus community would do it well it would take away the whole decentralized part in my opinion.

I see that person removed his sell walls as some large fiat purchases came through litebit for Guldencoin yesterday. Over 4000 USD, I think he got a bit shocked and stopped his program.
DGB price is more then stable enough where it is, it's one of the advantages of having a high supply coin.

For Guldencoin BioMike uses a bot for stabilisation, he said the big sell wall at 633 sat was not his probably the number 2 or 3 on the distribution list of Bittrex.

However if some big boy(s) in Digibyte would decide to do the same well it is decentralized so we will see what happends in the future.
However I like these current low prices  Grin gives me a nice opportunity to buy a lot cheap.  Cool
legendary
Guys first of all I've supported this coin plenty by developing some of the third party platforms based on this coin. Secondly this isn't a for profit project; on the contrary I want to use any profits (if any are actually even made) to be used to support DigiByte further.

I didn't think this would get this amount of negative feedback (I have gotten plenty of positive feedback as well) but I will tone it down if necessary.

P.S. I'm one of those "students" your talking about and the only reason I invest in anything is because of its fundamentals not its technicals; the only reason I'm here and have been for a while is because I think the community is solid.

I think you could use a bot for price stabilisation if you want to since it is decentralized and nobody can stop you.
One guys does it  with Guldencoin and it keeps the price stable, personally I am not a fan of it but who am I to say he should stop with that.

However if the devteam plus community would do it well it would take away the whole decentralized part in my opinion.

I see that person removed his sell walls as some large fiat purchases came through litebit for Guldencoin yesterday. Over 4000 USD, I think he got a bit shocked and stopped his program.
DGB price is more then stable enough where it is, it's one of the advantages of having a high supply coin.

One guys does it  with Guldencoin and it keeps the price stable, personally I am not a fan of it but who am I to say he should stop with that.

Lost all my dgb on a web wallet because I can't log in with the password and name I've used multiple times! And now it doesn't want to log me in at all and no one can do anything about it? Your coins are safer on the exchange f this I can't do a password reset or anything?
Activity: 517
aka alaniz

Hey guys,

I wanted to fly by an idea that I had recently. As you all know the price of DGB has decreased by about 50% since the start of the summer. I was thinking of creating a trading bot (DigiBot?) to "stabilize" the price or intervene in the market when necessary as well as reduce the possibility for arbitrage across the multiple exchanges. I know some people might not agree with the idea but I think its a good way to make some DGB that can then be reinvested in something like a Digibyte group marketing campaign................................."

good speech, mr. trader. Thank god satoshi and first cryptonerds were more interested in the coin itself than in short term profit. Digibyte is great, really great and i don´t care about the price atm (tbh. i own just a few so i hope price won´t rise next time so i can buy just a tiny part of most of yours..).

Don´t let the greed win like in 99% of the cryptoworld. Buy your coins, hodl, support the project, talk to friends about, use it and maybe...maybe get rich in future BY HODL.

What you (not you in specific) are doing is fight against early (and often not really rich or better said most of us are students or "hopeless outsiders"  Tongue) crypto nerds with your damn buy,sell, buy, sell for profit bullshit. Result is that even these nerds became traders to "reduce the loss".  

Man, THAT`S the DARK SIDE !

dadingsga is right you know.
legendary
Activity: 1310

Hey guys,

I wanted to fly by an idea that I had recently. As you all know the price of DGB has decreased by about 50% since the start of the summer. I was thinking of creating a trading bot (DigiBot?) to "stabilize" the price or intervene in the market when necessary as well as reduce the possibility for arbitrage across the multiple exchanges. I know some people might not agree with the idea but I think its a good way to make some DGB that can then be reinvested in something like a Digibyte group marketing campaign................................."

good speech, mr. trader. Thank god satoshi and first cryptonerds were more interested in the coin itself than in short term profit. Digibyte is great, really great and i don´t care about the price atm (tbh. i own just a few so i hope price won´t rise next time so i can buy just a tiny part of most of yours..).

Don´t let the greed win like in 99% of the cryptoworld. Buy your coins, hodl, support the project, talk to friends about, use it and maybe...maybe get rich in future BY HODL.

What you (not you in specific) are doing is fight against early (and often not really rich or better said most of us are students or "hopeless outsiders"  Tongue) crypto nerds with your damn buy,sell, buy, sell for profit bullshit. Result is that even these nerds became traders to "reduce the loss".  

Man, THAT`S the DARK SIDE !
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Is there something wrong with digibit wallet or it's just me? I don't get connected to peers..
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!
Also just as an FYI a perfectly efficient market doesn't have any arbitrage opportunities. In a free market arbitrage opportunities are taken advantage of because its logical to do so. I prefer that the DGB community + devs take that opportunity rather than some pumper and dumper who doesn't give a **** about DigiByte. Those are my two cents and I have had a bunch of hardcore supporters say they like the idea. We'll see what happens; plus I don't think the trading volume and volatility is high enough atm to really make any difference (I'd be surprised if my bot trades more than 100k DGB per day in the current markets). Taking a look at cryptsy and bittrex volumes I highly doubt that 100k a day will have any meaningful manipulative effect on the markets.

Those are my two cents although I understand the concern.

Yes it's logical to take advantage of price differences across exchanges. If I had enough capital, I'd do the same thing. But there's a difference between an individual doing it and the DGB team.

I don't think the Digibyte team should support an attempt to control the price for profit. If they support this, imagine people saying "Oh, DGB is just another P&D coin - even their own devs support this".

We definitely do not want to see that happen.
Activity: 517
aka alaniz
Also just as an FYI a perfectly efficient market doesn't have any arbitrage opportunities. In a free market arbitrage opportunities are taken advantage of because its logical to do so. I prefer that the DGB community + devs take that opportunity rather than some pumper and dumper who doesn't give a **** about DigiByte. Those are my two cents and I have had a bunch of hardcore supporters say they like the idea. We'll see what happens; plus I don't think the trading volume and volatility is high enough atm to really make any difference (I'd be surprised if my bot trades more than 100k DGB per day in the current markets). Taking a look at cryptsy and bittrex volumes I highly doubt that 100k a day will have any meaningful manipulative effect on the markets.

Those are my two cents although I understand the concern.
Jump to: