Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 759. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 101
Not many people entered in this months DigiByte challenge and there is still about a week to go. The prize is the same only now bigger!  Grin

https://digibytegroup.com/project/challenge-contest-september/

Hey Jumbley, maybe look at posting the comps at these two websites as well.

https://cryptocointalk.com/forum/1174-giveaways/

https://freebitcointalk.org/altcoin-giveaways/
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
Anyone that has been mining constantly through our slump and holding their coin must be feeling pretty good right now.

That's why I'm glad we didn't adjust the block reward when we had that slump and we had a lot of people complaining.

Coins are always going to rise and fall, it just takes the people holding to be positive and not let
the fact the price has dropped upset them much.
It's only a loss if you sell and in crypto, things are up and down like a yo-yo. Smiley

We have an awesome community and a great development team behind us, this will succeed. Smiley
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I am not a gamer but I know some.. How much digibyte does the average person gain in around an hour of play?

Around 800 - 2500 DGB. Depends how long he plays at one day.

So is that 2500 a day or an hour? Thanks for the response.. Also can you use an existing account or do you gotta start a new one

Around 2500 a day ( 4 hours playing good), did not try with existing account. Maybe you can try and give response to DGB community.
Haha, had to correct number but you already replied. Wink

Haha awesome thanks I will pass this info along the pipe
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
I am not a gamer but I know some.. How much digibyte does the average person gain in around an hour of play?

So is that 2500 a day or an hour? Thanks for the response.. Also can you use an existing account or do you gotta start a new one

Around 2500 a day ( 4 hours playing good), did not try with existing account. Maybe you can try and give response to DGB community.
Haha, had to correct number but you already replied. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Anyone that has been mining constantly through our slump and holding their coin must be feeling pretty good right now.
Not many people entered in this months DigiByte challenge and there is still about a week to go. The prize is the same only now bigger!  Grin

https://digibytegroup.com/project/challenge-contest-september/

Activity: 254
Merit: 250

Around 300 - 800 DGB. Depends on game archivements.
Start earning free Digibytes by playing League of Legends!
www.Digibytegaming.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUdsJx1UbuM

Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
With the price going up so fast Jumbley has no time to post Digi-memes.  Grin
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
hey guys,
why this pump someone know?
Because DGB is tha bomb, get in now or get in at 100 satoshi tomorrow.
tomorrow it will fall even twice
We'll see
I do not think we will not see 100
Told ya

i think most of us really dont care allot about the short term price spike,  We want Digibyte to grow and let the price go with it.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Activity: 610
hey guys,
We'll see
I do not think we will not see 100
Think differently
hey guys,
We'll see
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
I hope the guys knows that we pumping the coin because deposits are not active in this time on cryptsy Tongue thx for profit Smiley
you would need some digibyte to make any profit MemberCount+1  Cheesy

Oh, you swapped it for Nobel.  Too bad....

No need to mock him. He made his decision and should be respected for it. If you lose trust in your investment you should pull out, especially in a volatile market like altcoins.

DigiByte didn't give me any negative indication, quite the contrary, but just respect his decision without mocking him.
Ok, he made his decision, I can respect that but why does he keep coming in here trying to put DigiByte down?
Cheesy take it easy. Do you think i have no dgb more? Hmm I trade only a part of my coins in other coins no more and no less.

The only Thing is that your Posts are not so funny for me, therefore the questions how old are you. I think a currency should be something serious. Smiley

by the way, i buy noble at 5sat and i'am very happy with it. My wallet stake every hour. today (at this pump) I sell my dgb at 43sat and i will rebuy in the next time if we go back with the Price.
Activity: 610
hey guys,
Think differently
This is the moment we have all been waiting for and it pays off now!
Feels great to finally be in the train and not at the station lol. Grin

congratulations !!, this time i just got off the train at 30/31 , didn't see this one coming...

A bit confusing post, thought it was Lovethecoins at first but it was you that got out.
Think differently
hey guys,
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
hey guys,
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I hope the guys knows that we pumping the coin because deposits are not active in this time on cryptsy Tongue thx for profit Smiley
you would need some digibyte to make any profit MemberCount+1  Cheesy

Oh, you swapped it for Nobel.  Too bad....

No need to mock him. He made his decision and should be respected for it. If you lose trust in your investment you should pull out, especially in a volatile market like altcoins.

DigiByte didn't give me any negative indication, quite the contrary, but just respect his decision without mocking him.
Ok, he made his decision, I can respect that but why does he keep coming in here trying to put DigiByte down?
Jump to: