Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 763. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I have a Digibit wallet but I have 0 connections, what's going on, help would be appreciated  Huh Smiley
How long has it been that you have 0 connections?

just tried, it has been running for almost 10 minutes now, it can't find any connections apparantly, usually I find connections very fast...
That's really weird, i just checked mine and it has 5 connections.
So there's something wrong with your wallet, and not with the dgb network.
I'm not really that good with these kind of situations so i can't help you i'm sorry Undecided

okay, thanks for trying at least. I think I am going to restart my wallet tomorrow, otherwise I will install another wallet and try again.  Smiley
No problem, good luck

Let us know if the problem is solved and what was the problem, otherwise I am sure someone else here can help you.
Good luck mate.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
I have a Digibit wallet but I have 0 connections, what's going on, help would be appreciated  Huh Smiley

just tried, it has been running for almost 10 minutes now, it can't find any connections apparantly, usually I find connections very fast...
I'm not really that good with these kind of situations so i can't help you i'm sorry Undecided

okay, thanks for trying at least. I think I am going to restart my wallet tomorrow, otherwise I will install another wallet and try again.  Smiley
No problem, good luck
Think differently

Think differently
Think differently
Might happen soon, not very likely, but it might.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
Could you please use the DigiByte twitter: https://twitter.com/DigiByteCoin for official news and articles only? I don't follow it anymore because of the "giveaway retweet" spam. I get your enthusiasm but it really annoys me :/

Hi dotabeard.  I understand your point.  It is something that I've struggled with regarding the DigiByte Group accounts.  I've always tried to be respectful of peoples' time and not inundate them with spam.  However, I can understand why DGB would use the official account to retweet promotion and outreach.  It's a fine line to walk.  We want to promote DGB.  "We" means all of us.  But, "we" also specifically means those of us who organize giveaways, outreach, etc..

I feel like we are moving toward a larger userbase and audience for DGB.  We're working toward getting new merchants, new gamers, new traders, new users.  And part of that process is public outreach.  Public outreach has an aspect that is simply getting the word out (to any and everyone).

I think you make a reasonable point.  We want people to associate DGB with the great services, and opportunities, and rewards.  We don't want them to associate DGB with junk spam messages.  So, the underlying question that wee need to ask is a simple question: "do the recent developments and underlying values of the multiple services and benefits of the DGB protocol balance justify the outreach?"  I think the answer is yes.

Cheers,

Eric

P.S.  hope you don't think my next post is spam.

Twitter allows you to create multiple accounts. Just create another account DigibytePromotions or similar and SPAM away. And occasionally promote this new channel using the main account. Problem solved.
Think differently

You know who this meme is for  Grin
Trolololol
Activity: 245
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick reminder that there are only about 10 days left to enter the September DigiByte Knights contest. https://digibytegroup.com/project/challenge-contest-september/

The current prize is a minimum of 250,000 DGB.  And there is a bonus prize if you mine DGB in the official pool (we'll match your monthly mining rewards up to 1 million DGB).

To enter the contest, all you have to to do is post a DGB meme in this forum, and then fill out the entry form.  It's quick and easy.

Let me (or Jumbley) know if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Eric
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!

The Chrome Gaming Wallet works just like the Android Gaming Wallet.

Click the three lines in the top left of the window. It will bring up a side menu to add/import a wallet.

You have to paste the text of the backup.

There is no backup, I only have the WIP private key.
Do you mean paste the text of the private key?

It's probably not a compatible import for the gaming wallet.

When you back up the gaming wallet it saves the backup in a text file which you have to copy/paste to import it into another wallet.

If you have a private key, you should be able to import it into a core wallet, go to the console and do this:
importprivkey "address"

I've never actually done a private key import into a wallet, but the help file seems to indicate that you put your hex private key in quotes.
example: importprivkey "a1b2c3d4e5f6aaabbbcccdddeeefff1122334455"
Activity: 245
Could you please use the DigiByte twitter: https://twitter.com/DigiByteCoin for official news and articles only? I don't follow it anymore because of the "giveaway retweet" spam. I get your enthusiasm but it really annoys me :/

Hi dotabeard.  I understand your point.  It is something that I've struggled with regarding the DigiByte Group accounts.  I've always tried to be respectful of peoples' time and not inundate them with spam.  However, I can understand why DGB would use the official account to retweet promotion and outreach.  It's a fine line to walk.  We want to promote DGB.  "We" means all of us.  But, "we" also specifically means those of us who organize giveaways, outreach, etc..

I feel like we are moving toward a larger userbase and audience for DGB.  We're working toward getting new merchants, new gamers, new traders, new users.  And part of that process is public outreach.  Public outreach has an aspect that is simply getting the word out (to any and everyone).

I think you make a reasonable point.  We want people to associate DGB with the great services, and opportunities, and rewards.  We don't want them to associate DGB with junk spam messages.  So, the underlying question that wee need to ask is a simple question: "do the recent developments and underlying values of the multiple services and benefits of the DGB protocol balance justify the outreach?"  I think the answer is yes.

Cheers,

Eric

P.S.  hope you don't think my next post is spam.

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Hello digibyters,

I have a problem.
I made a digibyte paperwallet with digiaddress.org over 6 months ago.
I sent digibytes to the address created and still see the original amount on a block explorer today.

I now have tried to import the private key into digibyte wallets and
they either do not recognize the QR code/do not allow cut&paste private key imports/ or
it says the private key is not recognized.

The paper wallet states it is in WIP Format.

Thanks for any help with this.

Maybe a space at the end?

No that isn't the problem.

Can anyone also tell me where in the "gaming wallet" on Chrome, where I can manually Import my Private Key?
Or at least how to import a private key manually in that wallet?

Click the three lines in the top left of the window. It will bring up a side menu to add/import a wallet.

There is no backup, I only have the WIP private key.
Do you mean paste the text of the private key?
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
Hello digibyters,

I have a problem.
I sent digibytes to the address created and still see the original amount on a block explorer today.

they either do not recognize the QR code/do not allow cut&paste private key imports/ or

Can anyone also tell me where in the "gaming wallet" on Chrome, where I can manually Import my Private Key?

Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

What other games should we add? (limited to public APIS)

Just to compile a list of them here that were suggested
Counter Strike/Counter Strike Source
SMITE
DOTA 2  
Team Fortress 2
Minecraft
World of Tanks
Rocket League
Battlefield

i suggest adding those that are easy to add and wont have much complications first.
legendary
Hello digibyters,

I have a problem.

legendary
Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000
Hello digibyters,

I have a problem.

legendary
Hello digibyters,

I have a problem.

Think differently
Keep a close eye on Digibyte the coming weeks  Cool

oh my! that looks exciting! Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Keep a close eye on Digibyte the coming weeks  Cool

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Hey loving the digibyte gaming but have a few questions

Where do these award DGB come from? There is no mining involved in it was a portion forked to be held in reserve for it... does it come from donations?

Secondly are there plans to cover other games with live result info that can be pulled? such as dota2 and smite, possibly battlefield

Finally get in touch with the rocket league developers the game has exploded in popularity, they want to push it to pro leagues & they use the digibyte blue!

Where do these award DGB come from? There is no mining involved in it was a portion forked to be held in reserve for it... does it come from donations?

For the start Digibyte team donate the Digibytes that get rewarded in LoL, In the near future there wil be sponsorships etc. (More info about this coming soon)

Secondly are there plans to cover other games with live result info that can be pulled? such as dota2 and smite, possibly battlefield

Yes!
Finally get in touch with the rocket league developers the game has exploded in popularity, they want to push it to pro leagues & they use the digibyte blue!
And that is a awesome idea! Forwarded to Jared, Thanks!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
"dgb-team" buy their "own" coins and spend it for lol-gaming. this is a pump-try, no more and no less. is a good way to get coins with ... ;-) better than mining.
Jump to: