Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 766. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Hi im newbie for this Digibyte this is my 1st post in this thread... i saw in op they title says we can get free digibyte how and where we can get free coins... anyone can you guide me ?

Hi!
You are more then welcome to Digibyte!
Do you have twitter? We can tip you on twitter but offcourse feel free to send us your Digibyte address and we will send you some Digilove!

If you have any questions, Please let us know!

Cheers!
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Hi im newbie for this Digibyte this is my 1st post in this thread... i saw in op they title says we can get free digibyte how and where we can get free coins... anyone can you guide me ?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Gaming Wallet Problem...

The google play store says that the latest version of the gaming wallet is version 1.0.4 from Sept 7.

When you install it from the google play store, you get version 1.0.2.

I installed the wallet a few days ago and imported a wallet from version 1.0.1, when I try to send DGB from that wallet, it takes about 20 minutes, and eventually fails with an error message.

Please see the pics below. Has anyone seen this, or have any idea what the problem is?

Is there a reason for the wallet version discrepancy? Is the latest version 1.0.2 or 1.0.4? If it's 1.0.4 is there somewhere else that it can be downloaded other than the google play store?

bogglor,

Please back up your wallet, import the backup to the Google Chrome extension or transfer your DGB to the core wallet. Then reinstall the DGB gaming wallet again from the play store.

Chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/digibyte-gaming-wallet/lpmijfncbdjhcbockhipcncnhfgghkoj

We actually re-uploaded a completely separate app from version 1.0.2 on the play store, unlisted the old one and re-listed the new one because of a development key issue.

Also in the wallet settings makes sure Digicore Wallet service is set to: https://dgbwallet.com:3232/bws/api
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
Gaming Wallet Problem...

The google play store says that the latest version of the gaming wallet is version 1.0.4 from Sept 7.

When you install it from the google play store, you get version 1.0.2.

I installed the wallet a few days ago and imported a wallet from version 1.0.1, when I try to send DGB from that wallet, it takes about 20 minutes, and eventually fails with an error message.

Please see the pics below. Has anyone seen this, or have any idea what the problem is?

Is there a reason for the wallet version discrepancy? Is the latest version 1.0.2 or 1.0.4? If it's 1.0.4 is there somewhere else that it can be downloaded other than the google play store?

legendary
I have two friends that I play League of Legends with.

When we play together in the same match, only one of us will get DGB payouts.

We have tested with two and with three of us in the same match, and it's always the same result - only one gets a payout, an only for that player's stats.

We have all played individual matches and have gotten payouts, so there's no problem with the digibyte gaming account setup.

Has anyone else experienced this?

bogglor,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. This is not something we have tested yet and in hind sight would make sense. We are using the match ID to make sure a player doesn't receive duplicate payouts. We will get on this ASAP. Cheers! Smiley
DigiByte? Yes!
Guys first of all I've supported this coin plenty by developing some of the third party platforms based on this coin. Secondly this isn't a for profit project; on the contrary I want to use any profits (if any are actually even made) to be used to support DigiByte further.

I didn't think this would get this amount of negative feedback (I have gotten plenty of positive feedback as well) but I will tone it down if necessary.

P.S. I'm one of those "students" your talking about and the only reason I invest in anything is because of its fundamentals not its technicals; the only reason I'm here and have been for a while is because I think the community is solid.

Negative feedback isn't an attack on you. We all want whats best for DGB.

It's good for people to have different ideas, so we can all see things from different points of view.
DigiByte? Yes!
I have two friends that I play League of Legends with.

When we play together in the same match, only one of us will get DGB payouts.

We have tested with two and with three of us in the same match, and it's always the same result - only one gets a payout, an only for that player's stats.

We have all played individual matches and have gotten payouts, so there's no problem with the digibyte gaming account setup.

Has anyone else experienced this?
Activity: 351
Games counter strike maybe ?
And maybe summoner highscore (how many dgb they earnes)
Total dgb giveaway maybe ?

Edit:
Make the registration as easy as possible for people that dont know anything of bitcoin /crypto ( links to exchages, tutorial video , download link to wallets after registration)

Maybe at achievments / goals / challanges u can get extra dgb with.
Maybe like an  achievment u need to get within a week to sponser something.
legendary
Also about the DigiByteGaming wallet. It's great! Intuïtive UI and even the possibility to use multi-signature wallets. The only issue I have is a graphical one. The banner doesn't scale well when you view the wallet full-screen.

Thanks for the feedback! We really appricate it.

Going along with these lines we would like peoples feedback on both DigiByteTip & DigiByteGaming websites. Before we start heavily marketing them we want to get them as stream lined as possible.

DigiByteGaming
http://digibytegaming.com/
How can we improve the interface?
What statistics would people like to know about their games?
What other games should we add? (limited to public APIS)
What other utility should we work toward?

DigiByteTip
https://digibytetip.com/

How can we improve the front page?
How can we improve the service?
What points of confusion are there?
How do we make the service easier to adopt?
Activity: 335
Hi everyone,
Please withdraw your dgb on dgbspin.com before the 10 October. I will have to update wallet and to avoid any problem please transfer your digibyte to your wallet.

Regards

The_Cashier
Hey 24! "We received your SEPA payment with a total of €63.17. Your order #39180 will be dispatched as soon as possible.

Met vriendelijke groet / Mit freundlichen grüßen / Kind regards,

Team LiteBit.eu"

i come in Zoetermeer tomorrow normally for buy in your shop Smiley
Awesome!!  Please let me know if you need any help on getting here!
I think dgb needs more access to people accounts to better assist people with their problems just like a bank does because people aren't going to trust crypto if there coins just randomly disappear all the time due to hackers changing  their passwords on them whatever the case may be. I already had a lot of coins disappear from allcrypt also. no one is responsible...
One of the reasons Digibyte is here is because we want to control our own money, with that offcourse comes allot of responsibility.

When you create a desktop wallet you cannot change your password with email verification or that sort of things.
This works the same as the dgbwallet.com, You want to be your own bank? TAKE CARE OF THAT!  Test everything a few  times before you send 2 million Digibytes to a wallet.

We have been trying to help you, Digibyte team tryed to help you but when there is something wrong with your account / password,, that is something thats out of oure control.

I logged into my old dgbwallet.com account without any problems, i will create a new wallet today en send some coins so i can try to dublicate your "problems" but i have a gut feeling this will not happen.

What i do not like is that you do not have any patience for us to respond(This is not a 24/7 helpdesk) and a few hours after that you come in and spread your hate in this forum Huh

We have been trying to help you, There is no way to hack/crack your dgbwallet.... well, Not in a way we know/ Is legal.

I hope you can remember your password or find a way to do get your digibytes back, I cannot help you.

Cheers
Activity: 637
Leaving dgb with the rest of my money to nxt coin because they aren't doing anything about it

eewwww NXT is a 100% premine coin propped up by the people backing it. They just have deep pockets to maintain the current price and also no price pressure from POW.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014
I think dgb needs more access to people accounts to better assist people with their problems just like a bank does because people aren't going to trust crypto if there coins just randomly disappear all the time due to hackers changing  their passwords on them whatever the case may be. I already had a lot of coins disappear from allcrypt also. no one is responsible...

Allcrypt shows the risk of centralization, so it is great that the wallets here are not centralized. I think it is unlikely a hacker would change your password as just stealing your coins is easier. The issue with passwords could also be that one of the keys on your keyboard is giving a different result than you think. Sometimes you can switch between settings in windows with the Windows key + space bar.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
well it may be a hacker that changed my password or it could've been a glitch in the system not letting me log in but if I was able to change my password with a email verification and retake control of my wallet and if the coins are gone then ill know if was a hacker.
If you guys added a feature where people can just change their passwords by verifying their email would make it a lot less stressful for people and banks have that feature why not these wallets..
I was currently trying to log in to make a back up and now it wont let me and I have used the same name and password from my external drive that I have a few times to log in and it was fine till now.
legendary
It's dgb web wallet in the cloud on their servers so yes it's their responsibility when a account gets hacked on their wallets that are supposed to be safe . I never forget my passwords because they are on a external hdd for every account I have.

As we have mentioned multiple times privately, in response to your messages, we DO NOT have direct access to anyones individual accounts. Individual users are responsible for backing up, securing and managing their own private keys and passwords. We are phasing dgbwallet.com out for this exact reason in favour of the standalone gaming wallet. You can import your old keys from dgbwallet.com to to the new DigiByte Gaming wallet.

In the future, please give us more than three hours to respond to a private message before publicly posting that we are not responding and your moving on to NXT in the middle of the night (our time.)

So everyone who is still on DGBWallet.com, please begin moving your DigiBytes to the gaming wallet. Or simply import your backup to the gaming wallet. We will be taking it offline in a few months.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
It's dgb web wallet in the cloud on their servers so yes it's their responsibility when a account gets hacked on their wallets that are supposed to be safe . I never forget my passwords because they are on a external hdd for every account I have.

you save your password in a text file in your external hdd ? :/

Hmm Is it possible to brute force adding only in the dictionary, password and character ? may be with Backtrack ?
Jump to: