Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 770. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
You wouldn't necessarily know it by looking around but there is still a competition going on in here folks!
https://digibytegroup.com/project/challenge-contest-september/

legendary
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
On League of Legends rewards:

I think it's a really cool perk to boost adoption. One thing I've seen though is that you get no reward per assist.

In this game 1/5 characters are always a support which means they kill no minions and let teammates get all the kills so that the damage dealers do more damage.

So if you choose to go support you will get scores like 0 kills 6 deaths 30 assists with 5 minion kills in 50 minute games. While that's a pretty good score, this current reward system doesn't recognize it.

A small reward for assists would curb that.

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DigiByte? Yes!
The story so far....

I installed the Gaming Wallet on my new Galaxy S6 two days ago. Google Play store says the latest version is 1.0.4 from Sept 7, however it installed 1.0.2.

I imported the wallet from my old device and am trying to send all of the coins from that wallet to a new address, but it just sits on the "Signing payment..." screen and does nothing. Been waiting for 10+ minutes and nothing.

Has anyone installed a new Gaming Wallet in the past couple days and tried to send?

*pic removed*

Update, it timed out after about 20 minutes, and gave this error:

DigiByte? Yes!
The story so far....

I installed the Gaming Wallet on my new Galaxy S6 two days ago. Google Play store says the latest version is 1.0.4 from Sept 7, however it installed 1.0.2.

I imported the wallet from my old device and am trying to send all of the coins from that wallet to a new address, but it just sits on the "Signing payment..." screen and does nothing. Been waiting for 10+ minutes and nothing.

Has anyone installed a new Gaming Wallet in the past couple days and tried to send?

Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
Here is an idea I had recently (original post can be found on the DigiByteForum, click here for more information. If you guys agree or have suggestions please post on the digibyteforum because its easier to have a specific conversation there as opposed to here).

Hey guys,

I wanted to fly by an idea that I had recently. As you all know the price of DGB has decreased by about 50% since the start of the summer. I was thinking of creating a trading bot (DigiBot?) to "stabilize" the price or intervene in the market when necessary as well as reduce the possibility for arbitrage across the multiple exchanges. I know some people might not agree with the idea but I think its a good way to make some DGB that can then be reinvested in something like a Digibyte group marketing campaign.

I was thinking we could structure this in the same way a fund is structured. Ideally it would be nice to start with approx 1-2m DGB. Every "investor" would have his initial investment recorded and a percentage of the "equity" in the fund. As the fund makes money every investor would have his share of the profits payed out to him (say once a month). The fund would take a commission for maintaining the bot/server (as a percentage) and a voluntary donation (also as a percentage) that would go towards DGB development.

Basically Im thinking of a fund that both helps stabilise the DGB market, reduces arbitrage, makes some money for the investor and helps promote DGB all at the same time. If there is real interest I will make an official post and a format post for people to tell me there initial investment, donation option etc. for me to record for future payouts. I haven't started developing this but I am planning to start shortly (basically once DigiStats is back online and fixed).

Tell me what you guys think and lets get the ball rolling on this if people are interested.

Cheers!  
Activity: 351
Would be nice to get a good digireport in my birthday  Cheesy Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Any updates on the Digireport or new stores accepting Digibyte in the Dorpsstraat?
Activity: 332
I could still use a little help with my wallet guys...

I managed to export the private key from the Multiwallet version.

How do I import the private key into the Digibyte 32 bit Core version?
I've never attempted that George. Do you have a .dat file? It could be as simple as pointing to that but I would wait to get an answer from Jared or someone that is clear about the process, personally.

No, I don't have a .dat file.

I do however have a register, a .key file.

My problem is solved.

Opened the .key with notepad, and searched for the private key. Took that one out, and used in in the console with the importprivkey command.
DigiByte? Yes!
I added and verified a second summoner (from a gaming friend of mine) to my account. My friend and I played two matches together earlier today (8+ hours ago). I got the DGB for my player, but did not get anything for his player. I tried the "Pay Me" button and it says "You have no more payout!"

I have also searched my payouts in the blockchain and there have not been any other than the ones from my player.

Has anyone else tested having two summoners on their DGB gaming account?

Activity: 98
Already did. I mean its pretty strait forward instructions its got to be on digibytes end like my twitter wouldn't log me in either at first
yes, I made sure it says North America on both I even tried deleting and redoing over twice with my account and hitting save after I copied it to my masteries page and it still wont verify.
Activity: 84
Hi,

I wonder if someone can help me. What is the best way to turn dgb into Euros as my friends and I want to start playing to earn some money and is there a limit to the amount of dgb we can earn?

1.Playing and earn Digibyte
2.Save up your Digibyte
3.Come to Holland and spend your Digibytes
4. Cool
I did all that with that with the masteries page saving the code under a new tab and then when I hit the verify it it says. Verification failed, please try again and make sure you have saved your mastery page.

legendary
Some people have a bit of trouble identifying a shit coin when trading. Those clever people over at Cryptsy have come up with the idea of displaying them at the top of the market page, a shitcoin box but I think they call it sponsored coins or something. Don’t go getting ideas of putting us in it anyone.  Grin
legendary
What is the recommended method for transferring all contents of DGB Core wallet from one computer to another? With .dat file or sending over the network or both methods are good?
both good I think, if you have lots in your wallet you may not be able to do it in one move over the network.
Activity: 103
What is the recommended method for transferring all contents of DGB Core wallet from one computer to another? With .dat file or sending over the network or both methods are good?
DigiByte? Yes!
When I check the Google Play Store, it says the latest version of the Gaming wallet is 1.0.4, however when I install, the application says it's 1.0.2.

And it just sits there on "Creating Profile..." or if I import a wallet it sits on "Updating Wallet..." and nothing ever happens

Still can't get the gaming wallet installed, same problems. Brand new Galaxy S6. I've tried a couple times completely removing it and reinstalling.

Has anyone had a problem installing the android wallet in the past few days?  Google Play Store says the last update is from Sept 7 version 1.0.4, but the version that installs is 1.0.2
DigiByte? Yes!
Another typo on the gaming website, when you add a new summoner, you get another page that says this:

Verify you own the summoner name you have submitted
Open your Leage of Legends client
Create a new Masteries Page
Use this code to save as the name of your new mastery page:
Jump to: