Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 772. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 250
I'm having a problem with my wallet.

Suddenly, it stopped synchronizing.
After removing my wallet and re-installing, it does nothing at all. It just sits there, conneting to nothing and doing nothing.

I am using the Multibit version.

Here is the repeated message from the log file:

19:58:23.643 [New I/O worker #4] INFO  com.google.digibyte.core.PeerGroup - [74.208.230.160]:12024: Peer died
19:58:23.647 [New I/O worker #4] ERROR c.g.digibyte.discovery.DnsDiscovery - Failed to look up DNS seeds from seed1.digibyte.co: java.net.UnknownHostException: seed1.digibyte.co
19:58:23.647 [New I/O worker #4] ERROR c.g.digibyte.discovery.DnsDiscovery - Failed to look up DNS seeds from dgb.cryptoservices.net: java.net.UnknownHostException: dgb.cryptoservices.net
19:58:23.647 [New I/O worker #4] INFO  com.google.digibyte.core.PeerGroup - Peer discovery took 3msec
19:58:23.652 [bitcoinj user thread] DEBUG o.m.c.b.BitcoinPeerEventListener - Disconnected from peer, address : [74.208.230.160]:12024, peerCount = 0
19:58:23.653 [bitcoinj user thread] DEBUG o.m.c.b.BitcoinPeerEventListener - Disconnected from peer, address : [74.208.230.160]:12024, peerCount = 0

Please help.
Please add manual seed nodes. Crypto services has been offline for a few months. Once you have nodes it will work.

How do I add hem, and where do I add them. In the Roaming => Digibit folder?

Also, where could I find a list of nodes?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

After removing my wallet and re-installing, it does nothing at all. It just sits there, conneting to nothing and doing nothing.

19:58:23.643 [New I/O worker #4] INFO  com.google.digibyte.core.PeerGroup - [74.208.230.160]:12024: Peer died
19:58:23.647 [New I/O worker #4] ERROR c.g.digibyte.discovery.DnsDiscovery - Failed to look up DNS seeds from seed1.digibyte.co: java.net.UnknownHostException: seed1.digibyte.co
19:58:23.647 [New I/O worker #4] ERROR c.g.digibyte.discovery.DnsDiscovery - Failed to look up DNS seeds from dgb.cryptoservices.net: java.net.UnknownHostException: dgb.cryptoservices.net
19:58:23.647 [New I/O worker #4] INFO  com.google.digibyte.core.PeerGroup - Peer discovery took 3msec
19:58:23.652 [bitcoinj user thread] DEBUG o.m.c.b.BitcoinPeerEventListener - Disconnected from peer, address : [74.208.230.160]:12024, peerCount = 0
19:58:23.653 [bitcoinj user thread] DEBUG o.m.c.b.BitcoinPeerEventListener - Disconnected from peer, address : [74.208.230.160]:12024, peerCount = 0

Please help.
Please add manual seed nodes. Crypto services has been offline for a few months. Once you have nodes it will work.
Activity: 332

Please help.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
North American here.. I give up
Activity: 351
i'm on west europe and it works for me
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
Still doesn't work for me

Are you on a different game server than North America?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Hey guys Alaniz is back! Hahaha, I am truly sorry for not being around in the past, 10 weeks? Its been busy times for me and I really had to sort out some shit as some people have stated; I just want everybody to know that DigiStats has not been abandoned and I will try and fix it ASAP (please bare with me though, don't expect it to be online in the next few hours).

If anybody needs to talk to me urgently or wants to update me on DGB's progress over the last few weeks PM here or on the DigiByteForum.

Lets get DGB back to where it was before the summer!

Cheers guys!

Great, I'm glad to see you, thank you good job Alaniz

I will make a donation when I could Smiley
DigiByte? Yes!
I have an Lol account already but it just doesn't want to verify. unless it takes awhile to verify.

Mine verified right away.

On the DGB gaming website, add a summoner with your in-game summoner name, and get a verification code.

In LoL, create a new mastery tab.

For the name of your new mastery tab, paste in the code.

Save your masteries.

Go back to the DGB gaming website and click the verify button.

It should say that it's verified, mine was immediate when I did it last night.
Activity: 252
Is there a list with top scores on http://www.digibytegaming.com/ what we can promote through social media?

Good suggestion and maybe the top players of the month get a extra price Smiley

Exactly we can double the winnings or give a bonus jackpot on top. (if the best players not already won millions of DGB)
If needed i'm inn for some donation Wink

Is there a list with top scores on http://www.digibytegaming.com/ what we can promote through social media?
We will be adding this as well as more "secret" features. Smiley

Nice...... Wink

I have an Lol account already but it just doesn't want to verify. unless it takes awhile to verify.
DigiByte? Yes!
Earning DGB for playing LoL is good, but will it ever be implemented in-game to buy items?

I looked at in-game purchases and using a cryptocurrency wasn't an option.
DigiByte? Yes!
Have been gone for a long time. Just here to say looks like another
great update from the DGB team. Playing LoL myself so I will test
it out as soon as I am done working.

Btw does this also count for ARAM?

I don't know all the LoL lingo, so not quite sure what ARAM is.

I first started playing the game yesterday, I played 5v5 vs computer (AI) and got DGBs for doing that.
my account wont verify for digibyte gaming wallet
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Have been gone for a long time. Just here to say looks like another
great update from the DGB team. Playing LoL myself so I will test
it out as soon as I am done working.

Btw does this also count for ARAM?
I've Been promoting DigiByte in exchages chats when people are always asking what coin they should invest in I always tell them digibyte or just talk about it so it. If we can get other people to do the same thing in the exchanges it would help digibyte out.
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
Got server access guys! Assuming theres not technical difficulties DigiStats should be up and fully running within the next few days (few days since it needs to sync up with the DGB blockchain and to give enough time for the domain A host to update etc.).

Will keep everybody posted as I progress.

Cheers guys!
legendary
Thanks for letting us know,  Do you have any further suggestions for using the platform?

A few observations from the gaming website:

Step 2: Choose Wallet
Recieve your DigiBytes in a DigiByte Gaming wallet or your #DigiByteTip account.

I understand that the point here may be to get people to know about and use digibyte tipping or the mobile/gaming wallet. However, that's not required (The instructions seem to imply that it is). I used an address from my core wallet.
And, "receive" is spelled wrong, too.

Step 3: Play & Earn
Open up your Leage of Legends client and start earning DigiBytes by playing!
"League" is spelled wrong.

Per Turrent Kill: $0.001 USD
Also Turrent - Turret

I don't want it to seem like I'm nit-picking about spelling, but typos really don't look professional.
Thank you! These issues will be addressed in the next update.
legendary
We will be adding this as well as more "secret" features. Smiley
Jump to: