Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 827. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Hello,
I downloaded Digibyte Gaming wallet just to try it, sent some tips, but now I am getting this message: Could not update wallet. Tap to retry.  Huh

Hi.  Welcome Fenix.  I probably won't be able to answer your question ... I'm not one of the people who developed the wallet.  But, what version of the wallet are you using?  That might help us answer your question.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Hello,
I downloaded Digibyte Gaming wallet just to try it, sent some tips, but now I am getting this message: Could not update wallet. Tap to retry.  Huh
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

-- and most particularly this one: HOW THE HECK IS DIGIBYTE'S PRICE STILL SO UNDERVALUED?

OVERSUPPLY...thats all.
I´m almost sure its somebody pressing the price down hardcore,The sell orderbook is stacking right after a market buy.
Couple of weeks ago i market bought for 5+ BTC and 1 hour later everything went back down, That is not natural,Thats not oversupply Wink
Activity: 654

-- and most particularly this one: HOW THE HECK IS DIGIBYTE'S PRICE STILL SO UNDERVALUED?

OVERSUPPLY...thats all.
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
regarding the matter on increasing block size, it seems that Bitcoin has decided to gradually increase its block size by doubling every 2 years. starting with 2016, it will be 8MB. more info here (10 days ago news though): http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3aieuj/gavin_andresens_block_size_increase_code_8mb_cap/

i would like to just highlight this: since Bitcoin is taking this path of increasing its block size, it is also in Digibyte's favor. Let's not forget that during the months of May and June, there was a heavy debate going on about Bitcoin's Block size. it's very important to know that whatever path Bitcoin is going to take, it can easily affect how altcoins will continue to be developed in the future, especially if its something concerning a core aspect of cryptocurrency itself. like Block Size. The coin developers know more than me on this. I can only make an intellectual guess.

With all the hype and anxiety about:
-- Greece
-- other coins' prices rising for the past 1-2 months
-- pump & dump stories still ongoing like vertcoin
-- lack of *great* news/updates about Digibyte's Development

Let us not forget about 'DigiSpeed'.
Perhaps i should quote and further highlight on certain features about it:

Introducing ★★DigiSpeed★★ Hard Fork
What is DigiSpeed Hard Fork v. 4.0?
DigiSpeed will allow DigiByte to match Visa in transaction carrying capacity!

March 26th 2015
1) DigiByte block timing will increase from 30 seconds to 15 seconds.
2) DigiByte block size will increase from 1 MB to 10 MB initially, with built in future increases.
3) Custom block propagation code based upon Microsoft research will dramatically increase network efficiency.
4) DigiByte transaction capacity will increase from 140 TPS to 5800 TPS (Visa averages 1736 TPS).
5) DigiByte reward will stay on track for 21 Billion DGB in 21 Years.
6) MultiShield will be improved even more to allow for even greater security (90% of 1 of DGB's 5 mining algos, plus 51% of others will be required for an attack) making MultiShield even more secure.

it is difficult to be patient during this...growing phase. even more so when Digibyte's price has been on a down trend ever since 2 weeks ago. I have no idea how BIG or GREAT the next Digibyte update will be. But one thing is for sure - those who have been keeping tracked of Digibyte's Development pace for the past 1-2 years, when there's silence for a certain period of time...something must be cooking or brainstorming.

But haven't we all noticed something lately for the past 2 months? i have been witnessing more and more updates or work done for Digibyte, coming from the COMMUNITY itself vs Digibyte Team. This is something really positive. So let's not focus on Digibyte's price. because we already got some esteem stern eyes watching on that. I too wish i can make some profit from this soon, as Digibyte is one of my most invested altcoin.

But i always remind myself - Digibyte has always over-delivered and has never failed. In order to see this, you need to keep track of Digibyte's development and have a bird's eye view of it. don't just only look at days and weeks of progress or at only a few things about Digibyte. You want to know what is the latest publicly announced update regarding DigiSpeed? Here you go: http://www.digibyteforum.com/index.php/topic,35.0.html?PHPSESSID=5m90ipmueo3tk6584q8bmth594

To know more, create an account at:
http://www.digibyteforum.com
I bought millions @ 10 sat - 80 sat. Longterm holding so i really do not care.  What do you think Digibyte is worth right now? Yes,Not 40 sat. So why complain when you are a longterm holder?
BTC 15% up also so nothing to loose atm Smiley

Do you mine?

I mine, but I hold. The last Digibyte transaction I made was to buy more, that was last week.

There are a hell of alot more coins out there offering better returns than Digibyte at the moment. Most people here believe in Jared and his team
to come out with something awesome, that's why there is so much support.

My point is this community is full of miners. The non-miners have nothing too benefit from this coin. Waiting on the next update (usually mining related)

I'm not a miner but nothing to benefit from this coin? If you guys could even know Smiley

What do you mean with that?
That we are working on something that benefits me,Digibyte and the community offcourse but yeah i still need some time to work this out Smiley
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
I bought millions @ 10 sat - 80 sat. Longterm holding so i really do not care.  What do you think Digibyte is worth right now? Yes,Not 40 sat. So why complain when you are a longterm holder?

Do you mine?

I mine, but I hold. The last Digibyte transaction I made was to buy more, that was last week.

There are a hell of alot more coins out there offering better returns than Digibyte at the moment. Most people here believe in Jared and his team

My point is this community is full of miners. The non-miners have nothing too benefit from this coin. Waiting on the next update (usually mining related)

I'm not a miner but nothing to benefit from this coin? If you guys could even know Smiley

What do you mean with that?
Activity: 274
Merit: 101
Create Digibyte over 140 years instead over 21 years
or
replace one algo(qubit,groestl or skein[we don't need 3 cpu/gpu-algos]) with a PoS algo, it is so simple.

Its not that simple at all. 

You need to read up on why we went this way in the first place.

POS is always an option, I'm not saying its not.  There is no reason to mess with something thats working and is very secure.
Activity: 798
Create Digibyte over 140 years instead over 21 years
or
replace one algo(qubit,groestl or skein[we don't need 3 cpu/gpu-algos]) with a PoS algo, it is so simple.

Do you mine?

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Do you mine?

Any1 knows where I can find a mining guide? For some f- reason I only get this message: [2015-06-30 20:00:08] HTTP request failed: Failed to connect to 1xx.0.0.x port 9xxx: Connection refused
[2015-06-30 20:00:08] json_rpc_call failed, retry after 30 seconds

Any1 knows the meaning of this?
Digibyte releases 2 versions of the easy miner. Do you have version v2?  On my phone right now but will try it in a moment.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Any1 knows where I can find a mining guide? For some f- reason I only get this message: [2015-06-30 20:00:08] HTTP request failed: Failed to connect to 1xx.0.0.x port 9xxx: Connection refused
[2015-06-30 20:00:08] json_rpc_call failed, retry after 30 seconds

Any1 knows the meaning of this?
Activity: 274
Merit: 101

Do you mine?

legendary
Activity: 988
Price decline is a result of traders holding btc positions to see how the price unfolds due to Greek crisis.
Both Litecoin and dogecoin is halving soon and traders are betting on price increases for both coin.

DGB could see sub 30 prices again until the above has settled. My view is that it will be short blip to the downside and a return to post 40 prices in a few months.
Activity: 245
I bought millions @ 10 sat - 80 sat. Longterm holding so i really do not care.  What do you think Digibyte is worth right now? Yes,Not 40 sat. So why complain when you are a longterm holder?

Do you mine?

I mine.  I mine about 1 million DGB per month (give or take ... ).  I've never sold a single DGB that I've mined.  I pay all my mining costs out of pocket.  

Some people who mine do need to sell some of the rewards to pay for their costs.

Edit:  I also trade ... but trade probably isn't the right word ... it's more just buying.  I've bought more DGB than I've mined.

Do you mine?
Activity: 351
maybe it was a mistake to buy the coin, at least above 20 - 30 sat ...
Gone have to rethink my plan to buy more dgb ...
Once again we lost against LTC Sad... This Greece thing, we should have taken advantage of this.

Well I hope our time will come in the end...

We will get our pump halinyo, don't you worry about that.

- G

Well, what I mean is not a pump and dump, at least some rise that stabilizes at some point and goes further up with some great projects.
But instead we are losing blood while time elapses, which is really sad to see.

However, pump is not a bad thing, though, as long as it is not followed by a cruel dump Wink
So this depends on what is happening with DigiByte... developments, projects, short and long-term plans... etc.

My point is that we are missing all these nice rallies, because now is the real time to show how great the Digital Currency (DGB) is as an alternative and can (partly-)replace banks etc. Check the Greece's situation and the banks of Cypriot Greeks in the past.

For those who disagree, I would have invested all my bitcoin stash into LiteCoin at 0.006 range, and would have been nearly tripled all my bitcoin... but instead I kept buying DGB because I believe in it and it is my right to expect some developments going on and price is rising and so on... This is also true for other DGB holders.

Best,

I agree with this ...
I also invested alot in dgb and was planning to buy more. but not alot is happening to the price and i even lost btc atmc ause i bought alot at 40-70 sat while price was going down.

right now i got 20+ mil Digibyte,
And maybe i will buy more.

But it makes me sad  because DGB went all the way back to  even below 40 sat right now...
I like digibyte but be honest.
Nobody is here to lose money and see other coins go up while we are still going down and back to 20 sat or lower if nothing changes ...

there are 6.7 mil DGB can be mined per day now,by that mean 67mil DGB for the next 10 days...670 mil DGB for the next 100days.... supply>demand atm (long term).
i was making the same mistake as you but not that much..i bought about 1.1 mil at 42sat for i thought that would be the floor price of DGB  and apparantly i was wrong..now i will be more cautions when i dealing with the POW coin..you know what..there are always instasell miners out there as long as it is a POW coin.

This goes with a conversion that was brought up a few pages back. The people supporting this coin are all miners. Everything in this coin is for miners. If you were mining a couple million a week you would still be promoting it also! Yes yes I have heard it all its great for early investors blah blah blah. It is horrible for anyone who is invested in it because you are paying miners bills
Jump to: