Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 863. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
nevermind i just took position #3.... i still want that order filled though
legendary
And another 10btc up for DGB on cryptsy.

Lets trade you give me your btc i get your DGB.

This will put me just over 0.5% of the possible total DGB ever to be mined and will be my last big purchase. I'm quite happy at that. Once i fill this order its going to cold storage all of it to be vaulted and opened when we live in a digibyte adopted world.

What?? You want their BTC AND their DGB now? Wink

Were you the one I was jossling with to buy approx 3 BTC worth at 48 Satoshi yesterday? Wishing I'd just waited instead of forcing the buy after last nights drop...

Indeed good sir. Your order was pissing me off so i raised mine Smiley. Luck would have it that it was filled in a 2.25btc sell at once. Someone wanted btc bad when i was sitting with the order at 46 satoshi as i had a 7.75btc sell into my 10.3btc wall.

Lets be friends... bring your buy in line with mine and i'll cause no more trouble Smiley else the gauntlet will go down... i want position #3 on the richlist.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

This will put me just over 0.5% of the possible total DGB ever to be mined and will be my last big purchase. I'm quite happy at that. Once i fill this order its going to cold storage all of it to be vaulted and opened when we live in a digibyte adopted world.

What?? You want their BTC AND their DGB now? Wink

Were you the one I was jossling with to buy approx 3 BTC worth at 48 Satoshi yesterday? Wishing I'd just waited instead of forcing the buy after last nights drop...
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
My first post on this forum so consider it a compliment for the developers of this coin I am posting in this thread  Smiley. That being said, Digibyte has huge potential, and I mean HUGE, but potential has to be realised in order to be effective. If Digibyte wants to go mainstream they should contact stores so you can pay with Digibyte with your cellphone like they showed in the movie from the Netherlands. If you can pay easily with your smartphone using Digibyte in stores or online? and if this is going to be promoted only then Digibyte will achieve its potential. There is too much stress on the technical issues and too little stress on the mainstream promotion of this currency. Perhaps it's a good idea if Digibyte creates a video in which it explains in simple steps how you can pay in stores using your smartphone. Also can you also use a QR-scanner to pay online perhaps? this would be much faster and much easier than Paypal, creditcard etc. I'll keep following this project and I hope the team will go mainstream. If necessary they should start an online business where the price of selling products is very low (low profits) but where you can only pay using Digibytes. Just some things to consider. On the other hand it's quality first and then quantity, I just hope this coin will at the end achieve its potential.

Welcome to the DigiByte community and thank you for your support and input!

We whole heartedly agree it is a priority to get the word out as well as to assemble a much broader group of merchants, users and services. We have been working on several things in the background to help make this a reality that we will be releasing in the near future. Utility & usability are absolutely key here.

Once again we are very open to any and all suggestions people may have. And we encourage people to go out and begin building & creating any of the services or marketing materials you feel would help DigByte. This is a decentralized, world-wide digital currency after all. Ask not what DigiByte can do for you - ask what you can do for your DigiBytes.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
The recent miss communication for the "hangout" talk was an error in scheduling the correct time zone Saturday morning Hong Kong time on my part. It does appear that the talk may not have been as professional and organized as we were hoping for, but none the less we are open to answering questions in the future from interested parties.

Blocktalk is very short term in its thinking. They focus heavily on short term trading, frequently using terms like “pump”, “scalp” and “pullback”. If it's not something they've purchased, it's something they've quickly mined, as they play the game of quick initial mine and then almost immediate sell before the coin “dies”, as they like to say.

It's really the antithesis of DigiByte's philosophy.

They do value good devs though, which I must admit, but only within that initial speculative environment: if there's a good dev, then the coin is seen as a better buy(or mine) prospect, but only to sell as soon as you get even the most modest of profits.

So, they're okay for what they are: a sort of 2015 Wayne's World of short term crypto scalping.  Cheesy

I'm not saying that I didn't learn anything though. (Actually, for "newcomers", there's lots there to learn.) They're very knowledgeable about what they know, and modest as well.

I'll probably be following them regularly. You know, for what it's worth.  Smiley
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
We just successfully purchased Counter Strike Global Offensive (video game) on steam games via Gift Off with DigiByte!

Sweet!

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
Just realized we are only seven pages away from page 1,000. Time has really flown by. Page 1,000 seems to be an appropriate point to start an organized movement to the new forum. However, we definitely want to keep an active discussion on here as this is still our biggest source of new DigiByte users.

Any suggestions on how to celebrate page 1,000 ?

I believe after that page we should move completely to the new forum..!
Activity: 517
Merit: 500
aka alaniz
I just want to say that I am loving the digibyte vibe and have already redirected my miners to mine DGB. I think the team has some very good ideas and hopefully, as some people have already mentioned, the PR/marketing surrounding digibyte will be improved. I think one of the most important goals for the developers is to aggregate a list of merchants which accept DGB, but looking at the website it seems to be a work in progress.

I did read something on the digibyte forum about a mining consortium and a value index (an index to show the average break even point for miners) to try and raise the price of the coin. I think its a good idea but could lead to a pump and dump so be careful. (If this is going to happen I can help on the development side).

Anyways I'll be monitoring the progress here so good luck to the DGB team!

P.S. I am a well versed python programmer and I might get involved on the development side of things this summer if i can find the time!
Activity: 351
Merit: 250
We just successfully purchased Counter Strike Global Offensive (video game) on steam games via Gift Off with DigiByte!

https://giftoff.com

Note: Code already used  Smiley

The stars are alligned for Digibyte, Very nice!

Maybe we should start a funding campaign so we can get like 50x 10% discount on giftoff when you purchase a game ore something.
Get in touch with gaming communitys en tell them what Digibyte can offer them. (Tipping,mining,purchasing goods and services etc etc.

isn't it possible to create a platform like paypal ( but then for DGB) so people can pay with DGB directly instead of using a second party for gift cards.

just my opinion but i think people would like that more then buying some gift cards somewhere.
don't mean to talk bad cause this is already amazing.

just a thought
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

The stars are alligned for Digibyte, Very nice!

Maybe we should start a funding campaign so we can get like 50x 10% discount on giftoff when you purchase a game ore something.
Get in touch with gaming communitys en tell them what Digibyte can offer them. (Tipping,mining,purchasing goods and services etc etc.

Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Just realized we are only seven pages away from page 1,000. Time has really flown by. Page 1,000 seems to be an appropriate point to start an organized movement to the new forum. However, we definitely want to keep an active discussion on here as this is still our biggest source of new DigiByte users.

1) Celebrate with some solid news? Or the game changer project's release, where DGB is no more to cheap to buy in millions at a time? Maybe all projects release at one go on page 1k.
2) 1m DGB to the first posting user of page 1000 at the time of DigiByte (Jared) being online and seeing the user (Therefore, nobody can complain that someone deleted their messages, it is just the moment Jared sees and takes the screenshot of the first message on the top of the page 1000). The award can be given by tipping?
3) Digibytegaming tournament and tipping the winner(s)?
4) Jared creates an AMA session with a super fast high quality connection and people asks serious questions regarding the future of DGB? Or maybe a more serious and professional interactive session, could be something like joining  a serious conference as a speaker/contributor?
5) Announcement of the name of the angel investor funding that $250k?
etc...

The idea i had last year for Christmas, for the New Year or when Digibyte turn 1 year old - A Digibyte Team photo. of course you are free to conceal your identities (i.e. faces) as i already understand why reading from one of your comments some time early last year. Do it professionally though! Like wear digiman's helmet? Grin

now there's an idea! Grin

WOOT! can't wait for Digibyte to go Internationally Local!!! Looks like Amazon is already on there. left Ebay, Rakuten, Alibaba.
But i would be more interested in those rather big local online merchants like GMarket.
Steam is a good step forward!!! Looking forward to trying it when Steam Summer Sales starts!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

now there's an idea! Grin
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

Make everyone that signs up on the forum on and before that day a special tagged member / member group on the new forum. Advertise it around leading up to it. Integrate a field in the forum for peoples digibyte receiving address and tip those addresses with 1000 digibyte... 1000 digibyte for 1000 pages.

Seriously though i think with digibyte being the currency trying to spread the digibyte forum should have integrated digi-tipping. When people post quality posts allow people to tip them from the forum.
it's got to be done. DigiByte seamless integration to our own forum.
legendary

legendary

Make everyone that signs up on the forum on and before that day a special tagged member / member group on the new forum. Advertise it around leading up to it. Integrate a field in the forum for peoples digibyte receiving address and tip those addresses with 1000 digibyte... 1000 digibyte for 1000 pages.

Seriously though i think with digibyte being the currency trying to spread the digibyte forum should have integrated digi-tipping. When people post quality posts allow people to tip them from the forum.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

1) Celebrate with some solid news? Or the game changer project's release, where DGB is no more to cheap to buy in millions at a time? Maybe all projects release at one go on page 1k.
2) 1m DGB to the first posting user of page 1000 at the time of DigiByte (Jared) being online and seeing the user (Therefore, nobody can complain that someone deleted their messages, it is just the moment Jared sees and takes the screenshot of the first message on the top of the page 1000). The award can be given by tipping?
3) Digibytegaming tournament and tipping the winner(s)?
4) Jared creates an AMA session with a super fast high quality connection and people asks serious questions regarding the future of DGB? Or maybe a more serious and professional interactive session, could be something like joining  a serious conference as a speaker/contributor?
5) Announcement of the name of the angel investor funding that $250k?
etc...
legendary
You can now buy items at 200 + stores in the UK with DigiByte!

https://giftoff.com/
legendary

Jump to: