Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 878. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Most of the DGB I currently have has been amassed via mining and they are very hard to part with at the current rate, as I'm already running a big loss after costs...

I use Amazon quite alot, and would be very happy to use my DGB instead of my credit card if I could buy them a little easier. Right now I have to do a wire transfer to Cryptsy (takes a minimum of 5 working days), pay a fee for the wire transfer, then convert to BTC, then buy DGB with my BTC and pay another fee for that, then I have to withdraw to my wallet and pay another fee for that! I don't see others going to that much trouble to use another currency when they can just bang in their CC number and be done with it. IMO this is the real reason the general consumer is not taking much interest in crypto currencies right now and until this gap is closed, most people holding crypto are speculative hoarders, myself included... Not because I want to, but because it's the only way I can justify the effort to get them.

With this in mind, creating products that can only be purchased with DGB is a good option and something we are implementing in our project. We're still a long way off from launch though (Not until early 2016)

In the meantime, anybody know an easier way for me to convert my aussie dollars into DGB???

Hmmm dont know if https://www.litebit.eu/en/ accepts aussie dollars?

Yeah not at the moment unfortunately... I did find an aussie company who sells BTC via bank transfer with confirmations in a few hours, so might have to grab a few which will take a couple steps out of the process. Then I just have to do a conversion to DGB.... I'll buy all of my Ebooks with it and then just top up Smiley

This need some attention buying with more currencies like aussie dollars Undecided
like I said, there is middle ground here. Only a fool is going to spend all of their DGB now!  Wink

We have to take every little opening to do more with our DGB work hard on Merchants every day, support this Merchants for the fait in DGB is what they are looking for. some of us like to save DGB some of us like to spend them! i am not agree with you calling people a fool when they spend DGB. maybe i am a fool because i was thinking we building on a world wide payment system?

I totally agree with you but i'm not saying that people are fools by spending Digibytes,But spending allot of Digibytes right now is in my opinion not the best idea.
Offcourse do what you want with your Digibytes,Its your own money and that is the best part of this all,,, It really is your own money and you control it 100%!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-Egs6jY_4c

I'm also in the spending camp. Things will go nowhere if no one uses them for commercial transactions & remember that you can always just buy straight back in to replenish your wallet Smiley (it might seems a little pointless to do so, but it will help attract more merchants & legitimize DGB as a method of payment)

Totally agree here. i don't mind if my food story hits the media.I see it already Grin foul buy a meal for 450.000 DGB
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
i run a couple of ecommerce sites and having already ditched my merchant payment processor I would gladly kick paypal to the curb.

If dgb had a way to allow customers to put their cc in and use dgb as a decentralised gateway id be all over that. One that looks like normal so it wont freak them out having to goto other random sites.

Sounds great Smiley did you check out litepaid?

Yeah, no one used it though.  Very nich product mind you.

Next site im launching in a few weeks i think will be much better received in thr crypto world.  Ill have a straight DGB wallet address though, no faffing with payment processors.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Most of the DGB I currently have has been amassed via mining and they are very hard to part with at the current rate, as I'm already running a big loss after costs...

I use Amazon quite alot, and would be very happy to use my DGB instead of my credit card if I could buy them a little easier. Right now I have to do a wire transfer to Cryptsy (takes a minimum of 5 working days), pay a fee for the wire transfer, then convert to BTC, then buy DGB with my BTC and pay another fee for that, then I have to withdraw to my wallet and pay another fee for that! I don't see others going to that much trouble to use another currency when they can just bang in their CC number and be done with it. IMO this is the real reason the general consumer is not taking much interest in crypto currencies right now and until this gap is closed, most people holding crypto are speculative hoarders, myself included... Not because I want to, but because it's the only way I can justify the effort to get them.

With this in mind, creating products that can only be purchased with DGB is a good option and something we are implementing in our project. We're still a long way off from launch though (Not until early 2016)

In the meantime, anybody know an easier way for me to convert my aussie dollars into DGB???

Yeah not at the moment unfortunately... I did find an aussie company who sells BTC via bank transfer with confirmations in a few hours, so might have to grab a few which will take a couple steps out of the process. Then I just have to do a conversion to DGB.... I'll buy all of my Ebooks with it and then just top up Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
like I said, there is middle ground here. Only a fool is going to spend all of their DGB now!  Wink

We have to take every little opening to do more with our DGB work hard on Merchants every day, support this Merchants for the fait in DGB is what they are looking for. some of us like to save DGB some of us like to spend them! i am not agree with you calling people a fool when they spend DGB. maybe i am a fool because i was thinking we building on a world wide payment system?

I totally agree with you but i'm not saying that people are fools by spending Digibytes,But spending allot of Digibytes right now is in my opinion not the best idea.
Offcourse do what you want with your Digibytes,Its your own money and that is the best part of this all,,, It really is your own money and you control it 100%!

I'm also in the spending camp. Things will go nowhere if no one uses them for commercial transactions & remember that you can always just buy straight back in to replenish your wallet Smiley (it might seems a little pointless to do so, but it will help attract more merchants & legitimize DGB as a method of payment)
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

No, Only sepa transactions i believe.

Welcome trolls
I dont see trolls? Huh   Gigabit is a well respected member @ Digibyte.
and rustynailer is just bringing to our attention a real life experience of one unfortunate user of a service and I don't know but I imagine purse.io has improved their verification process to reduce the risk of this happening again, it looks like they picked up this poor chaps legal expenses.

so

it must be you 24, stop trolling! Grin

I dont know how what I said that could be considered trolling, I was just trying to help.

I support digi, I have some coins and I hope for the best for this project.

That story you bring up is 4 months old do you have more recently proof this is real?
if you are right i stop do more promotion for that company and DigiByte!

Thats all I have, I just thought it was relevant to the conversation going on here.  

I don't know was reading that story and sounds bit like a fantasy made up Smiley
i run a couple of ecommerce sites and having already ditched my merchant payment processor I would gladly kick paypal to the curb.

If dgb had a way to allow customers to put their cc in and use dgb as a decentralised gateway id be all over that. One that looks like normal so it wont freak them out having to goto other random sites.

Sounds great Smiley did you check out litepaid?

Yes you are right Wink but its also a investment from us to the Merchants spending some DGB
Last time i ordered food for 450.000 DGB just to promote DGB I know this is strange but when is the right time to spend them?

The right time to spend Digibytes is when i can buy you a nice cocktail on the Bahamas for just 1000 Digibytes  Grin
Haha no,I think that question is really hard to answer because everyone will have a other opinion/reason for that. But i'm buying and holding for now.

Haha just marking some numbers Grin
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
Welcome trolls
and rustynailer is just bringing to our attention a real life experience of one unfortunate user of a service and I don't know but I imagine purse.io has improved their verification process to reduce the risk of this happening again, it looks like they picked up this poor chaps legal expenses.

so

I dont know how what I said that could be considered trolling, I was just trying to help.

That story you bring up is 4 months old do you have more recently proof this is real?

Thats all I have, I just thought it was relevant to the conversation going on here.  

Yes you are right Wink but its also a investment from us to the Merchants spending some DGB
Last time i ordered food for 450.000 DGB just to promote DGB I know this is strange but when is the right time to spend them?

The right time to spend Digibytes is when i can buy you a nice cocktail on the Bahamas for just 1000 Digibytes  Grin
Haha no,I think that question is really hard to answer because everyone will have a other opinion/reason for that. But i'm buying and holding for now.

Welcome trolls

so

Welcome trolls

so

Thank you sir! You are more then welcome  Smiley
Activity: 725
Merit: 501
Boycott Qatar 2022
Welcome trolls

so

Activity: 1638
Merit: 261

like I said, there is middle ground here. Only a fool is going to spend all of their DGB now!  Wink

Activity: 335
Has anyone else received the "This app is not properly signed" when installing the updated DigiByte Android wallet from Google Play?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.schildbach.wallet.digibyte&hl=en
yes I have this; 'Package file was not signed correctly'.
Same for me
Jump to: