Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 873. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
No photoshop?

Lol yeah Jumbley, 188btc 40000 DGB ,   Did we time travel 2 years?
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
look at how much DGB it is buying, I smell photo shop but that would be a nice wall!  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021
holy moly 188 btc! Shocked

yeah for like 1 second and a screenshot... lets believe it when it stays for 24 hours... fuckin poser.
Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
Activity: 252
Crap and gone in a flash what's happening Tongue

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
If DGB has a banner (320x250) I would publish it on my german news page about Bitcoin & Altcoins. http://blog.btcgermany.eu/

https://i.imgur.com/FQOlxFK.gif

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Hopefully not digiman flying to the moon, that could be any alt' coin and we are not any alt' coin, surely we can come up with something better for us than that. All suggestions are welcomed tho.
Just a open question to everyone ... how many people would be willing to contribute some DGB to take out a banner ad on Coindesk?  The base price would be $800 (that would be for 50,000 impressions) ...

I'd be willing to throw in approximately $75 to get the ball rolling (from the start).  I'd also be willing to set up a donation address/wallet (and provide transparent accounting).  I think if we're going to do it, we might consider timing the ad with the DigiSpeed announcement ...

I've been thinking about this for the past week or so ... and I don't have time at the moment to fully explain all the reasons ... but I think it might be a good idea.

$50 added  i am in Wink
maybe a good idea to create a topic for this on DGB forum.
easy to follow how many people want to invest in this

Thanks for all the support everyone.  I will make a topic on the DGB forum ... but, I'm also going to have to think through the logistics, reporting, support, questions, etc..

Based on the positive early responses ... I'll move forward and keep everyone in the loop ...

Offcourse check me in.

I will also donate! I love helping when individual go above and beyond starting projects!  Shows Jared he has a big team behind him!

Same thanks to you LovetheCoins

I have seen some very unreal images in this forum lots of creative people.. Can't wait too see the banner!

I would donate, too Smiley

If DGB has a banner (320x250) I would publish it on my german news page about Bitcoin & Altcoins. http://blog.btcgermany.eu/
I will give it a try...Do we need a .gif?     Any suggestions?  Examples?
ACP
Activity: 612
Merit: 520
Activity: 658
Just a open question to everyone ... how many people would be willing to contribute some DGB to take out a banner ad on Coindesk?  The base price would be $800 (that would be for 50,000 impressions) ...

I'd be willing to throw in approximately $75 to get the ball rolling (from the start).  I'd also be willing to set up a donation address/wallet (and provide transparent accounting).  I think if we're going to do it, we might consider timing the ad with the DigiSpeed announcement ...

I've been thinking about this for the past week or so ... and I don't have time at the moment to fully explain all the reasons ... but I think it might be a good idea.

$50 added  i am in Wink

Thanks for all the support everyone.  I will make a topic on the DGB forum ... but, I'm also going to have to think through the logistics, reporting, support, questions, etc..

Based on the positive early responses ... I'll move forward and keep everyone in the loop ...

Offcourse check me in.

I will also donate! I love helping when individual go above and beyond starting projects!  Shows Jared he has a big team behind him!

I have seen some very unreal images in this forum lots of creative people.. Can't wait too see the banner!
Activity: 245

$50 added  i am in Wink

Offcourse check me in.

$50 added  i am in Wink

Thanks CryptoRaver.  I'll certainly keep you updated on the progress as we move forward.
Activity: 658

$50 added  i am in Wink

Offcourse check me in.

An update to the DigiHash.io mining pool backlog would be nice to have. Does anyone have any info?

Who runs that pool?

Jared, Its the devs pool.

digihash.io?   I think you refer to Digihash.co?

$50 added  i am in Wink

Offcourse check me in.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
An update to the DigiHash.io mining pool backlog would be nice to have. Does anyone have any info?

Who runs that pool?

$50 added  i am in Wink

Activity: 351

$50 added  i am in Wink
Jump to: