Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 889. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
if DGB price was only a few more satoshi than it is now, it would be more profitable than BTC and people would stop swapping it. If it was to raise considerably higher more miners would start mining it too. It isn't difficult to see what is going on if you look!

If the total cap should not change (no or less demand that just matches the incoming dumps), then miners will only increase the total supply, and hence the price has to go down.
Simple math. I personally call miners as price equilibrium-ers, especially when the inflation is higher compared to other coins.
We need more miners to come to the DigiByte party to support the network. They will only come when it is more profitable than BTC. If we do nothing our price will continue to fall as this is being manipulated purposely to be less profitable than BTC. While it is less profitable the small miners are swappin g their DGB for BTC.

I agree, there is trade-off.
and there we go another 100TH/s joined DGB. We are under a pincer attack!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
if DGB price was only a few more satoshi than it is now, it would be more profitable than BTC and people would stop swapping it. If it was to raise considerably higher more miners would start mining it too. It isn't difficult to see what is going on if you look!

If the total cap should not change (no or less demand that just matches the incoming dumps), then miners will only increase the total supply, and hence the price has to go down.
Simple math. I personally call miners as price equilibrium-ers, especially when the inflation is higher compared to other coins.
We need more miners to come to the DigiByte party to support the network. They will only come when it is more profitable than BTC. If we do nothing our price will continue to fall as this is being manipulated purposely to be less profitable than BTC. While it is less profitable the small miners are swappin g their DGB for BTC.

I agree, there is trade-off.
legendary
Wow! I became a "hero member" (who cares lol) but next post with dgb address gets 10000 dgb

Little late; but lets see if I still qualify. Thanks a bunch

DQkkhzq3s4ns1RXHovPLhUh6FchT5y6tiv
too late my friend. I had it!
legendary

Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Wow! I became a "hero member" (who cares lol) but next post with dgb address gets 10000 dgb

Little late; but lets see if I still qualify. Thanks a bunch

DQkkhzq3s4ns1RXHovPLhUh6FchT5y6tiv
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
You are a gentleman markishart and true to your word. thank you!

cheers mate!

http://digiexplorer.info/tx/dd20bf821aa308e7cde82ad9e451c79e5349b72653a66958019429e86a3ece24
legendary
You are a gentleman markishart and true to your word. thank you!
legendary

legendary
me me me
D87aHyT6Bd2mDd22SmMT58ty885uRT2tc2
legendary

me hero too, was not aware lol
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
legendary
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
Hey guys.

Just playing a few with my wallets lately. And trying to transfer some from my cpu to my android device.
However everytime I cannot send the totality of any wallet. I have to split the coins!

Anyone having the same issue ?
Any Fix ? Maybe I'm not using it properly.

Still got 500K to send from my android to cpu and it doesn't let me do it.

Any ideas or suggestions ?

Cheers
Have you updated your wallet? We just pushed out an update a couple hours ago. If you didn't get an update prompt visit the play store and it will give you a prompt to  update the wallet:

https://www.google.com.hk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=2Qs5VcyeF46A8QWfl4D4Ag&url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer%3Fid%3DDigiByte%2BTeam%26hl%3Den&ved=0CB8QFjAB&usg=AFQjCNFbEnw8ijanKNw7X4kDsMOMi3h97w&sig2=WjyUWyh-5GahUn2s-5x9Ig

Will do it once I can empty my wallet ^^
yes got the same thing as said earlier : "Missing the amount, still waiting for some confirmations". However, it seems like waiting a bit, reload the app is working, I could transfer slowly. That's good still. Once it's empty I'll uninstall it and reinstall, and will try again the transfer. I'll let you know
legendary
Hey guys.

Just playing a few with my wallets lately. And trying to transfer some from my cpu to my android device.
However everytime I cannot send the totality of any wallet. I have to split the coins!

Cheers
Have you updated your wallet? We just pushed out an update a couple hours ago. If you didn't get an update prompt visit the play store and it will give you a prompt to  update the wallet:

https://www.google.com.hk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&ei=2Qs5VcyeF46A8QWfl4D4Ag&url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer%3Fid%3DDigiByte%2BTeam%26hl%3Den&ved=0CB8QFjAB&usg=AFQjCNFbEnw8ijanKNw7X4kDsMOMi3h97w&sig2=WjyUWyh-5GahUn2s-5x9Ig
updated wallet but experienced an error 'Package file was not signed correctly' ?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Hey guys.

Cheers
I'm experiencing a hitch with an android wallet too. It says there is a few thousand in the wallet but if I try to spend them it tells me that I am missing that amount and that the amount in my wallet is waiting confirmation so won't make the payment.
lol Nothing sayd  Cheesy

There whas a problem with the seed nodes... This should be fixxed right now.  Try to reset the blockchain and maybe a update is needed for your Android device. (Digibyte wallet)
For the iphone users - Apple needs to approve the update first,Could take a couple of days.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Hey guys.

Cheers

legendary
Hey guys.

Cheers
I'm experiencing a hitch with an android wallet too. It says there is a few thousand in the wallet but if I try to spend them it tells me that I am missing that amount and that the amount in my wallet is waiting confirmation so won't make the payment.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Have seen perfectly reasonable comments go up and then be taken down again shortly afterwards. Please check to see if this happens to anything you post.

edit: this comment was removed twice!

"Accepting bitcoin is great as a precedent but there is other just as if not more worthy digital currencies out there and many ways of converting them into any form of currency you choose. I am a massive fan of DigiByte, it makes lightning speed transactions and has already been integrated with social media such as twitter,reddit, youtube, ln and twitch through #DigByteTip so why not accept that for twitch tv too?  Please add DigiByte to your payment methods."
Funny that they leave in all the Dogecoin comments.

Which board did you post on btw?
The board on Twitch TV, see here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11169815
Activity: 270
Merit: 250
Lovin' Crypto
Hey guys.

Cheers
Jump to: