Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 887. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 351
Merit: 250
I also have qr code on iphone
Although i dont have digibyted on here yet.

Will try sending some this evening.

DMDWY6wP8c5GzHj3XwgXB4ZVd3ToJbfL4A
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Interesting what everyday people think about a digital currency in general: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbFgol7d2Q4
Hey thanks for sharing!  This is in the Netherlands  Grin
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Interesting what everyday people think about a digital currency in general: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbFgol7d2Q4
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Wow! I became a "hero member" (who cares lol) but next post with dgb address gets 10000 dgb

Little late; but lets see if I still qualify. Thanks a bunch

DQkkhzq3s4ns1RXHovPLhUh6FchT5y6tiv
quick jaipagare, this is your chance!  Wink
I still have some spare Digibytes in my Android wallet,, Feel free to post your QR code and will send you some  Grin
20% Digibyte discount Smiley
How can I say no.  It will be my first DigiByte purchase, maybe I will just frame it instead of wearing it.  Cheesy
And if Digibyte rises in 1 week to 65sat i will send you 10% back. Now thats a Discount right.

and no dont pump it jumbley  Grin

10 days,,, Well Jumbley give me your dgb address in QR please  Cheesy
A deal is a deal 24 and last time I looked, there is only seven days in a week but thanks!
Hahaha yeah you are right,Well i still have your address so i have send you some lol Cheesy
You are gentleman 24, all of a sudden I find I like my new shirt that much more!  Smiley

You are gentleman 24~
Thank you guys  Grin

Just tested sending Digibytes from my android.
5k Check
10k Check
500k Check

All looks good on my side Cheesy
Activity: 421
How can I say no.  It will be my first DigiByte purchase, maybe I will just frame it instead of wearing it.  Cheesy
And if Digibyte rises in 1 week to 65sat i will send you 10% back. Now thats a Discount right.

A deal is a deal 24 and last time I looked, there is only seven days in a week but thanks!
Hahaha yeah you are right,Well i still have your address so i have send you some lol Cheesy
You are gentleman 24, all of a sudden I find I like my new shirt that much more!  Smiley

You are gentleman 24~
legendary

legendary

legendary
Very proud to be part of DigiByte community, you guys Rock! I woke up this morning, immediately noticed the price hike and started to look at my charts.
That's funny I thought, not a lot has changed, relative to BTC why's that? Then I noticed that BTC network speed has also dropped, what looks like fairly considerably while we grow a little each day and that is what it will continue to do to keep alt coins in check!
It's a roller-coaster of a ride but you couldn't be on a better coin!

DigiByte, the tattoo you won't regret!  Grin

HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Activity: 252
Hahahah well it was a fun moment..

Keep on dumping Kiss
is The translation work finished ?

Nope don't understand why this take so long Cool Huh
seriously, its hard work

If there are some technical issues i understand yah chinese is done already  Cool

Thats great.

http://www.jubi.com/

Jubi is new exchange for CNY/Altcoins.

Nice we must send them a email ugh..
The trick is keep the price up so this dumpers never come back Cool
Activity: 421
is The translation work finished ?

Nope don't understand why this take so long Cool Huh
seriously, its hard work

If there are some technical issues i understand yah chinese is done already  Cool

Thats great.

http://www.jubi.com/

Jubi is new exchange for CNY/Altcoins.
Jump to: