Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 885. (Read 3058816 times)

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Thank you tyke! Tipped you some Digibytes.
Do you know the date for the bitcoin rush show?

I have been notified it will be the 1st of May (Friday).  Thanks for your support
Looking forward to the show! I'm shure you have enough things to talk about.
Let us know where we can help and maybe promote the show and your book.

lol i am not being interviewed in the video
Lol i thought that...  Huh Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176

I have been notified it will be the 1st of May (Friday).  Thanks for your support

lol i am not being interviewed in the video

legendary

I have been notified it will be the 1st of May (Friday).  Thanks for your support
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
DigiByte - A First Year History has been fully researched.  I am currently writing the rough draft.  Please pledge your support for this upcoming book:

DGB: DPE64HR7yZJEJ8QosZgT4iPBU5LK8yNvCi

Let's make this book a defining milestone for DigiByte Cheesy

FRONT COVER

P.S. I have changed the passage under the title from "a decentralised cryptocurrency" to "A DECENTRALISED CRYPTO PAYMENT NETWORK" in accordance with the description adopted by DigiByte.

This looks good buddy! The book will help to spread the word about DigiByte.

Tipped you a lil, better than nothing.
legendary
DigiByte - A First Year History has been fully researched.  I am currently writing the rough draft.  Please pledge your support for this upcoming book:

DGB: DPE64HR7yZJEJ8QosZgT4iPBU5LK8yNvCi

Let's make this book a defining milestone for DigiByte Cheesy

FRONT COVER

P.S. I have changed the passage under the title from "a decentralised cryptocurrency" to "A DECENTRALISED CRYPTO PAYMENT NETWORK" in accordance with the description adopted by DigiByte.
I bow and take my hat off for you sir!  
You rock Jared but we all already know this!
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.

I have had the chance to talk with Jackson on a few occasions but I have never sensed long term commitment from him.

I can tell everyone here I will never leave the DigiByte project. I am giving, have given and will continue to give 110%. It has cost me many things already, including my last relationship as well as financial stresses.

But at the end of the day this is not about me, or any single one of us. This is about the community, this is about the freedom this technology offers to all of us across the globe.

From the african sands, to the chinese rice patties and the european landmarks and every space in between... DigiByte can unite us all.

There are many challenges that lay ahead and we have already faced many of them, but we have persevered as a community and overcame many of these challenges with a tenacious veracity not yet seen in the crypto world. Its gut check time. Time to keep working hard toward the long term goal and vision.

I am very optimistic for the future, because I whole heartidly believe in all of you who are reading this right now.

Yours to the end,

Jared

Great vision.

Once again, I know I am at the right place. The international freedom of this technology lead by DGB... That sounds a great plan Wink
Look forward to seeing what is coming next for DGB ! Wink

Thank you Jared for your sincere explanations and sorry for the scarifies you had to make along this challenging direction.
May Jared and we, long term DGB believers, be awarded along this journey.

Best,
Halin
legendary
Fed up with doge, don't want to be a joke, you know what to do! Wink

legendary
Activity: 1176
this is the more participative crypto in ecosistem, all the mining algos available are a great hit, and the cpu miner forr noobs too. Everyone can jump in digibyte in a easy way, and his specs are good, i fill my bag lets see what happen. Cant understand whats doing people in doge existing Digibyte.  Cool
Activity: 254
Merit: 250
Jared you the man.
I already translate website in german language.
We have to work on Menu Items and Text as well. They are not proper german.
Tomorrow my buddy (foreign language correspondence clerk) reads the whole again by and checked it.
Keep in touch.

See Ya
Activity: 351
@appbox i am to match a nope to understand what is IOC/IONS Lips sealed

I wait to see what other members say, and when i understand it 100% ill send you DigiBytes Wink

Smiley

ok. setup a digibyte foundation promote digibyte markting & applications is good for comm.

hold it just loss value.
well i will also send some dgb if its used for promoting and marketing ,
but need to be 100% sure its used for the right purpose and not some scam to take somones dgb ^^

to much scam in crypto community.
hard to trust people
Activity: 421

I wait to see what other members say, and when i understand it 100% ill send you DigiBytes Wink

Smiley

ok. setup a digibyte foundation promote digibyte markting & applications is good for comm.

hold it just loss value.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006
Mining Pool Hub

Digibyte (Qubit, Skein) Mining Pool Hub
http://digibyte-qubit.miningpoolhub.com
http://digibyte-skein.miningpoolhub.com

Just opened Digibyte (Qubit, Skein) mining pool.
We already ran groestl algo pool, so now we are running three algo pool for Digibyte.

Mining Pool Hub is N:N multipool, you can mine the most profitable coin and get paid in Digibyte.

Come and mine together!
~
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Lottttta money sitting out there with the dogecoin dev leaving Cheesy

Can you post a link to the official announcement about the Dogecoin dev leaving?

TIA

http://www.coinbuzz.com/2015/04/24/dogecoin-co-founder-departs-from-crypto-community/

He made his point. It is true that people join in crypto hoping to get rich tomorrow and no contributions.
The same devs coming out with a new scam coin everyday and they are stashing their bitcoins...
It is just disgusting... I truly understand him.

There are only few coins left for the right purposes and I hope they will not turn the way to those scam type of coins.
Otherwise, it will be nothing but making devs rich...
People will leave with their losses and crypto will be left in dust.
legendary
Lottttta money sitting out there with the dogecoin dev leaving Cheesy

Can you post a link to the official announcement about the Dogecoin dev leaving?

TIA

http://www.coinbuzz.com/2015/04/24/dogecoin-co-founder-departs-from-crypto-community/
I can see the guy has a  point, what he has to remember is that it's all a joke whether we be talking about crypto or any other form of money and it only takes a very small percentage of us to make it an absolute misery for everyone, shame we can't change that with some fancy code!
Activity: 252

Jump to: