Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 915. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 750
Merit: 500
Very Serious Question

Where do you think the inputs for this transaction could have come from?
(This is not a quiz. This is a mystery to me and I'm looking for your help.)

Transaction ID http://digiexplorer.info/tx/c302900d23ec14af5dacd7fb9bf084bf3004d74b5b5606c943207b6e6d4622ea
BlockHash http://digiexplorer.info/block/16a1e048503226bbe7f57b47a7335bfb17c21c7fa54c0c33660b91a5f94958a9

All coins come from coinbase lol...You would have to follow them all to find out.

That's what I was thinking too.  Cheesy

I've realized what the answer is though, and it's very basic: a normal wallet operation. It's a good example for helping to better understand normal wallet functioning . . . which isn't all that easy or intuitive to understand at first. I've edited my original post.

Yeah thats what it looks like to me too. The wallets really simplify whats going on behind the scene with inputs and outputs and its important to understand what role inputs and outputs actually play on the network.

If you are interested in what goes on behind the scenes than the bitcoin developer documentation is an extremely valuable resource and well worth settings aside a few hours to read. https://bitcoin.org/en/developer-documentation
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
Very Serious Question

Transaction ID http://digiexplorer.info/tx/c302900d23ec14af5dacd7fb9bf084bf3004d74b5b5606c943207b6e6d4622ea
BlockHash http://digiexplorer.info/block/16a1e048503226bbe7f57b47a7335bfb17c21c7fa54c0c33660b91a5f94958a9

All coins come from coinbase lol...You would have to follow them all to find out.

That's what I was thinking too.  Cheesy

I've realized what the answer is though, and it's very basic: a normal wallet operation. It's a good example for helping to better understand normal wallet functioning . . . which isn't all that easy or intuitive to understand at first. I've edited my original post.
Activity: 750
Very Serious Question

HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
Very Serious Question

(This is not a quiz.* This is a mystery to me and I'm looking for your help.)

* I've just realized what the answer is - so this is now a quiz (because it serves as a nice example to help understand 'basic' wallet functioning).   Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Good to see this  Grin

When we hit the 30 sat next week i start buying again Smiley

30sat is way to low...Hope you dont get left behind  Wink

That's low for sure and hope not but number of investors are run out (btctalk)
Time to throw some nets in the ocean and catch fresh fish, a extra line for merchants also welcome!

Digibyte has already lot of foundation, time to show off some Smiley

I agree digibyte is already a step ahead of 99% of cryptos... Digibyte makes it they copy it Smiley... I also think its time for a big marketing push we got enough too show off! What does Jared and company have planned for this?

+1000 that's what concern me alot, what's in for DigiByte  Huh
Activity: 367
Merit: 250
you don't think it's someone working with digibyte?
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
H,
 Isn't yours just as big? Smiley

YC

Our rich list leader has gotten very active. Almost 100 million sent to other addresses already, and many of those have already been spent as well. Down from almost 350 million to just a little more than 250 million. Interesting to watch.

I think he is not so happy with the richlist haha,Making it so much easier to follow him..

Hehe... His account is massive!
Great research HR and 24! Exciting to read!

YC

Our rich list leader has gotten very active. Almost 100 million sent to other addresses already, and many of those have already been spent as well. Down from almost 350 million to just a little more than 250 million. Interesting to watch.

I think he is not so happy with the richlist haha,Making it so much easier to follow him..

I think you're absolutely correct. Doesn't like the notoriety.

Looks like he/she is relaying to final destinations through 1 time only use of proxy addresses. Very smart and sofisticated. I wonder if this thread is on his/her daily reading list.  Cheesy

Making sure this can't happen to him/her. http://asistec-ti.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=78#p110

Add: certainly using batch commands as well (not that you gain any more security from that, but it does suggest we're working with a computer savvy user . . . interesting sidelight . . .)

HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

I think you're absolutely correct. Doesn't like the notoriety.

Looks like he/she is relaying to final destinations through 1 time only use of proxy addresses. Very smart and sofisticated. I wonder if this thread is on his/her daily reading list.  Cheesy

Making sure this can't happen to him/her. http://asistec-ti.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=78#p110

Add: certainly using batch commands as well (not that you gain any more security from that, but it does suggest we're working with a computer savvy user . . . interesting sidelight . . .)
legendary
Activity: 1106
The future is bright with DigiByte.

Hehe... His account is massive!
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity

HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
Yeah. 30? I wouldn't hold my breath.

Nothing is guaranteed, but with any industry it's simple strategy to not reveal so you have enough of an edge that even when it goes public, competitors can not easily duplicate due to the time element. Either way, price fluctuation is normal. Let's see what happens. Coin is massively underpriced.

YC

Good to see this  Grin

as long as DGB is lower then 70 sat i will keep buying more DGB.
u can never have enough DGB Grin

Surely it may seem 30 is very low, but I still remember the time when I bought DGB for 6-10 SAT and most of my stash comes from those times.

My point is that anything can happen to any digital currency, yes even to DGB.
But at this time, it is just difficult to see 30s.

Jared and the team put so much effort into DGB. I hope DGB succeeds.
Nothing is guaranteed, but with any industry it's simple strategy to not reveal so you have enough of an edge that even when it goes public, competitors can not easily duplicate due to the time element. Either way, price fluctuation is normal. Let's see what happens. Coin is massively underpriced.

YC

Good to see this  Grin

Surely it may seem 30 is very low, but I still remember the time when I bought DGB for 6-10 SAT and most of my stash comes from those times.

HR
legendary
Transparency & Integrity
im trying to start solo mining with sha256 but in this step cant change it on properties, not accept be renamed ... say its not valid name for target

Create a shortcut of your DigiByte wallet, right click, click properties append --server to the end of the TARGET line
(Example: C:\Users\User\Wallets\DigiByte\digibyte-qt.exe --server)
Save it and run your DigiByte Wallet as a server using that newly created shortcut.

Right-click the shortcut icon of your wallet
   a. choose Properties
   b. click the Shortcut tab
   c. in the Target, add -server to the end. (Example: "C:\Program Files\DigiByte\digibyte-qt.exe" -server)

Ok that runs ! but before open it completly give me an error with rpcuser and rpcpassword  Huh i change it to example wallet shows, but still giving me an error and closing wallet.

any idea?

and in algo= i type sha256d

http://asistec-ti.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=47#p77

Follow the instructions. It's as easy as 1-2-3.   Cool
legendary

Good to see this  Grin

Activity: 658

Good to see this  Grin

Time to throw some nets in the ocean and catch fresh fish, a extra line for merchants also welcome!

I agree digibyte is already a step ahead of 99% of cryptos... Digibyte makes it they copy it Smiley... I also think its time for a big marketing push we got enough too show off! What does Jared and company have planned for this?
legendary
To give the Digispeed update some more attention we need to get this higher in the list, This awesome update needs more attention IMHO.
Come over and get the conversation going.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1003476

Thanks for taking the initiative on opening this conversation.

My personal thought on this, it is great we have such tech now, but where is the use of it? Do we have a visa style of transaction I am not aware of? You know where I am coming to... It is great but does not work and help DGB apart from making news and getting more people buy DGB.

Of course it is always great to advertise DGB. Thanks 24.
Pretty nice to see almost 4B DGB in circulation. Almost 25% of all DGB ever!

YC
legendary
Activity: 988

Good to see this  Grin

It's not surprising with all the 100s of scams that have come and gone. I look at some of the coins that are bottom of the pile on coinmarketcap now, that were once promising the world and today are dead.
Jump to: