Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 934. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 351
Merit: 250
Is there any idea how long it wil take before we can buy stuff with dgb ?

Really looking forward to it.
Activity: 638
Merit: 500
Nice to see work is done on the DigiByte website  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
I know we have a very healthy Dutch contingent within the DigiByte community.
Is that why the Legal Disclaimer to the site is in Dutch only?
It might be idea to have English translation for us lesser mortals. I especially like second paragraph about translations on the site.

http://www.digibyte.co/content/legal-disclaimer

We have been working to get the site translated. We experienced a few glitches along the way, including some pages only appearing in Dutch. We should have those errors worked out.

However, we could use help ensuring proper translations on the site.
Activity: 245
Very nice work but you use the wrong logo design.

uploaded some images.
http://imgur.com/a/JPrO8

Is it possible that I can get the .AI file.  Png's do not scale well in illustrator.

I don't think you want the EPS format as much as the SVG ... but both would be great.  I'd also be interested in getting vector files for the logo and text.  I created some illustrator files in the process of the wallet video, and (ongoing) accepted here images that I've been working on.  But, the files I created are just made from the logo that I pulled off the website - it's sort of a backwards conversion process.  Because they started with a relatively low resolution I was constrained with the quality of the paths I could generate from them.  I'm happy to admit that I'm not a professional graphics person, which is a fact that also constrained the quality.  I do my best with what I have.  Still, if Jared (or whoever has the original designs), were willing to share the AI and SVG logo and text, that would be fantastic.  If that's possible, or if someone else has them, send me a PM or an email - and I could add the files to the shared DGB g-Drive and share them with anyone who wants them.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

uploaded some images.

Is it possible that I can get the .AI file.  Png's do not scale well in illustrator.

Sorry i only have these files.

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
I know we have a very healthy Dutch contingent within the DigiByte community.
Is that why the Legal Disclaimer to the site is in Dutch only?
It might be idea to have English translation for us lesser mortals. I especially like second paragraph about translations on the site.

http://www.digibyte.co/content/legal-disclaimer
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

uploaded some images.

Is it possible that I can get the .AI file.  Png's do not scale well in illustrator.

Sorry i only have these files.

uploaded some images.

Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?

uploaded some images.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity
I selected the Groestl algorithm.

There is your error, Groestl is one of the biggest mistakes and jokes in crypto-universe.

A scathing opinion with zero reasons, and zero explanations, for that opinion.

That's an automatic trashcan message that seriously damages the writer's reputation.
Activity: 196

There is your error, Groestl is one of the biggest mistakes and jokes in crypto-universe.
Oops! ... it was Qubit, not Groestl ... my bad!

However, Groestl does not work for me either. I get the following message:
The program can't start because pthreadGC2-w64.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

I will try reinstalling pthreadGC2-w64.dll if I can find it and figure out how to reinstall it.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

Activity: 196
Error on sha256 :

Config: 330, Miner: cpuminer-multi, Version: 1.0.9
Saving preference..........done
Downloading..........done
Extracting..........done
Starting Mining

Arguments: -o stratum+tcp://digihash.co:3032 -u Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -p X -a sha256 -t 4
** cpuminer-multi 1.0.9 by Tanguy Pruvot (tpruvot@github) **
unknown algorithm -- 'sha256'
 based on Lucas Jones fork of pooler cpuminer 2.4
Try `cpuminer-multi --help' for more information.
I just downloaded and installed Digihash from the digibyte.co website. The program is installed on a new computer from Dell (Intel i5-4460S CPU @2.90 GHz).
I selected the Groestl Qubit algorithm. The program appears to stop after trying to run. See details below. How can I correct this issue?

Getting CPU info..........done
Getting GPU info..........done
Analyzing hardware from server..........done
Miner: cpuminer-multi, Version: 1.0.9
Starting Mining
Arguments: C:\Users\JohnDoe\AppData\Local\DigiHash\Miner\cpuminer-multi\1.0.9\cpuminer-multi-mingw64.exe: no URL supplied
Try `cpuminer-multi --help' for more information.*
* cpuminer-multi 1.0.9 by Tanguy Pruvot (tpruvot@github) **
[01;30m based on Lucas Jones fork of pooler cpuminer 2.4[0m
BTC donation address: 1FhDPLPpw18X4srecguG3MxJYe4a1JsZnd
Stop..........done
Can someone post the .ai / .eps file for the logo and digibyte text along with the associated fonts.

Thanks
HCP
Activity: 358
Okay, i shame me for this question: Where can i find my adress?

hahahaaaaa click file then receiving address

donations are welcome!
DExhT8DL7qXUAWFZWCgNx1pNMsJcpPGY6F

haha

thanks Tongue What I´m making wrong?

Activity: 308

hahahaaaaa click file then receiving address

donations are welcome!
DExhT8DL7qXUAWFZWCgNx1pNMsJcpPGY6F

haha
Activity: 358
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
There's a minor issue with the Android wallet: if you click on your address and then 'open in browser' you are seeing a page full of ads (explorer.cryptopoolmining.com).
Another problem is, that my DGB never received my Android wallet:

http://digiexplorer.info/address/DGvgbyYNMt6MSmpug9Da514m4YpwkBXL2m

You see 999DGB incoming with over 400 confirmations. But balance is still 0 Sad

Here the same with android after every sending to my mobile, need to reset the whole blockchain.
I hope they get this fix soon.
How can you reset the blockchain on your mobile?

But I think it's not a wallet issue as I see the transaction with 1600 confirmations on the blockexplorer and it's the blockexplorer which still shows 0 balance for the receiving address. I'm really wondernig what this is Huh

Very strange. The address should show a 999 balance regardless of whether you've synced the wallet or not.

Edit: I just looked further. The "transaction" was included in an orphaned block. The original sending address should still have those 999 DGB. Check the balance and transactions of the sending address. Your DGB should still be there.

That makes sense, thank you. I sent the DGB from Cryptsy and I don't see whether the 999(+1)DGB have been refunded or not. Just tried another one.

EDIT: I've resend 1k DGB and they received my mobile wallet. Then my co-worker installed the app, too. I've sent him 123DGB (Link) but they also never reached their target because the transaction is also lost in an orphaned block. But they are still away from my wallet so it seems like the coins are lost forever. Looks like a serious bug to me  Undecided
Thats really weird, I have been sending and receiving Digibytes for 20+ transactions and never experienced any problem.
Checking it again as we speak.

Send 5 transactions and all done correct.
I'm really confused. My co-worker just said the DGB are now in his wallet - even though the transaction was in an orphaned block. He is now sending 10DGB back, curious how it goes this time (riinngg, it's here Smiley )
Also, my mobile wallet shows a balance of 0 in the block explorer (Link) while the app shows the correct balance of 887DGB.

I think this issues should be resolved before we rule the world. It's still too intransparent and too less reliable for the average joe imho.

Just tried it again and i have the same issues as yesterday, i need to reset the whole blockchain after each transaction to my mobile Cool

Resetting the blockchain on my mobile didn't fix anything as the problem was more located within the network than in local blockchain copy.
Activity: 252
There's a minor issue with the Android wallet: if you click on your address and then 'open in browser' you are seeing a page full of ads (explorer.cryptopoolmining.com).
Another problem is, that my DGB never received my Android wallet:

http://digiexplorer.info/address/DGvgbyYNMt6MSmpug9Da514m4YpwkBXL2m

You see 999DGB incoming with over 400 confirmations. But balance is still 0 Sad

Here the same with android after every sending to my mobile, need to reset the whole blockchain.
I hope they get this fix soon.
How can you reset the blockchain on your mobile?

But I think it's not a wallet issue as I see the transaction with 1600 confirmations on the blockexplorer and it's the blockexplorer which still shows 0 balance for the receiving address. I'm really wondernig what this is Huh

Very strange. The address should show a 999 balance regardless of whether you've synced the wallet or not.

Edit: I just looked further. The "transaction" was included in an orphaned block. The original sending address should still have those 999 DGB. Check the balance and transactions of the sending address. Your DGB should still be there.

That makes sense, thank you. I sent the DGB from Cryptsy and I don't see whether the 999(+1)DGB have been refunded or not. Just tried another one.

EDIT: I've resend 1k DGB and they received my mobile wallet. Then my co-worker installed the app, too. I've sent him 123DGB (Link) but they also never reached their target because the transaction is also lost in an orphaned block. But they are still away from my wallet so it seems like the coins are lost forever. Looks like a serious bug to me  Undecided
Thats really weird, I have been sending and receiving Digibytes for 20+ transactions and never experienced any problem.
Checking it again as we speak.

Send 5 transactions and all done correct.

Now it works great it arrived after a few minutes now Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
Want to buy DigiByte directly in the UK? Found this site, looks OK to me but I haven't used it yet.
https://coinerz.co.uk/digibyte
Jump to: