Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 938. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
ok thanks! is there a way to sync my wallet faster? i am 1 year 9 weeks behind.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
hey guys im new here and i would just like to ask if this coin has max supply of coins or none?

i dont quite understand if 21b is the max number of coins or the page is only telling that after 21 years there will be 21b coins.
21B is the total supply, supposedly reached after 21 years of mining.There are currently 3.8B in circulation.
Activity: 308
hey guys im new here and i would just like to ask if this coin has max supply of coins or none?

i dont quite understand if 21b is the max number of coins or the page is only telling that after 21 years there will be 21b coins.
Activity: 351
how does DigiHash Easy Miner★★ v2.0 work ?
i added a local DGB adres on my pc and i let it run to try it for 4 hours

(i never mined any coins before )
I understand that it won't be much that im mining but i don't see any coins anywhere ?
im sure i must have mined at least 1 coin during these hours ^^
Activity: 252
Version 2 (as requested).  And ... version 3 (because the blue on the bottom in version 2 is ugly).

Great work we can use this online Wink

Thanks..
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
The block reward change from 8,000 to 7,960 (0.5%) reduction happened on the 21st of February 2014 at block 57,200.  I thought it happened at block number 67,200.  Is there something wrong with the block explorer at http://digiexplorer.info/ Huh
DigiExplorer was optimized for the code base after multialgo. Now that you bring this up it would make sense for it to potentially return the incorrect reward prior to multiaglo (block 145k). We will look more into this issue.

For now run the commands from the qt wallet to get the absolute information. But yes, the reward changed at block 67200 to 7960. Not 57200.

OK thank you
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Thank you for the v2.
When will we have the easy miner for LINUX versions ?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
Edit 1.  Fixed stroke, alignment of text, text size, and worked to smooth transitions (hopefully in a way that didn't make the pacing too slow).

WOOT!! definitely an improvement than the previous one! because it was visually more appealing on my 1st impression. As for the fonts and background color, after reading your reply, i understand where you are coming from. let's keep it then. but the frames still doesn't really look smooth/fluid. what i meant by "more frames" was this - instead of 20 frames/second, can you make it 40 frames/second? Its like gaming - the more frames, the smoother it looks.

cool! just saw it. Thanks for putting in the extra effort to make a sample. this would definitely help in making a more informed choice!
hmm...lets see...if i have to vote, i vote for this one.
would also like to know what others think and which they are voting for.
Thank you for putting this together! This is great!
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account
The block reward change from 8,000 to 7,960 (0.5%) reduction happened on the 21st of February 2014 at block 57,200.  I thought it happened at block number 67,200.  Is there something wrong with the block explorer at http://digiexplorer.info/ Huh
DigiExplorer was optimized for the code base after multialgo. Now that you bring this up it would make sense for it to potentially return the incorrect reward prior to multiaglo (block 145k). We will look more into this issue.

For now run the commands from the qt wallet to get the absolute information. But yes, the reward changed at block 67200 to 7960. Not 57200.
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
The block reward change from 8,000 to 7,960 (0.5%) reduction happened on the 21st of February 2014 at block 57,200.  I thought it happened at block number 67,200.  Is there something wrong with the block explorer at http://digiexplorer.info/ Huh
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
^Page not loading.

Edit: Loading slow
Activity: 750
hey guys a simple price ticker in the spirit of preev.com

Supported currencies are:

USD
AUD
CAD
EUR
GBP

I'm hosting on a temp box at the moment and I'll get it moved to something more permanent as soon as I'm happy with it.

http://192.52.167.110/

Cheers.

Is the BTC value fixed? You can get the current value from API on this website -> https://api.bitcoinaverage.com/all .

With my website i cached everything in the database, because exchanges don't like it when a website pulls data from their api in real time (imagine 100 visits at the same time, it's 100 calls to Trex/Cryptsy/Polo API). Just a tip.

Looks really good tho.

Yeah added BTC + HKD.

I have bought a domain and it should go live in 24-48hrs.
nice.
Could you make the box's a bit longer, so you see large amounts better.
Have you thought about perhaps crafting a MegaDigiByte ticker eg. 1MD = 0.69BTC = GBP 135 = USD 178......

Done.

should play a bit better on all browsers now and have added an option for mDGB?

Moved to http://digiticker.info
Activity: 245

WOOT!! definitely an improvement than the previous one! because it was visually more appealing on my 1st impression. As for the fonts and background color, after reading your reply, i understand where you are coming from. let's keep it then. but the frames still doesn't really look smooth/fluid. what i meant by "more frames" was this - instead of 20 frames/second, can you make it 40 frames/second? Its like gaming - the more frames, the smoother it looks.

Thanks again Yoyoamigo.  I totally get what you mean.  But, it's a GIF not a video.  So you can't think in terms of frames-per-second.  Instead, you have to think in terms of seconds-per-frame.  I can adjust the seconds-per-frame, and that tells the web browser how long to display each frame of the image.  There are something like 251 frames (which are different layers in a single photoshop document that are made visible or hidden in different sequences).  If I add more frames to make the transition smoother, then I add more time ... so doubling the frames for each transition doubles the seconds it takes to make the transition.  Currently, all the versions are set at 25 frames per transition between the different languages.
what about DGB ....? Updated please. ..
Hi Jamil.Kamil,
What do you want to know?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
what about DGB ....? Updated please. ..
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Edit 1.  Fixed stroke, alignment of text, text size, and worked to smooth transitions (hopefully in a way that didn't make the pacing too slow).

cool! just saw it. Thanks for putting in the extra effort to make a sample. this would definitely help in making a more informed choice!
hmm...lets see...if i have to vote, i vote for this one.
would also like to know what others think and which they are voting for.
Activity: 245
Version 2 (as requested).  And ... version 3 (because the blue on the bottom in version 2 is ugly).

Activity: 351
Trying it on my pc now,
First time i'm mining a coin lol
Jump to: