Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 956. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 880
Merit: 251
Think differently
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
why is price rising again? insider trades because of upcoming news? Smiley

That's what I was wondering. What's the PUMP? Any news that we are missing. Anything new from Holland?

I dont know, it could be me buying more lol

Yeah I bought some more on this swing also... Sell side is thinner and thinner everyday but wall keeping us calm for now lol

That wall is also thin Cheesy I am just waiting if possible to get any cheaper Cheesy

One of the best parts about this coin is seeing the same faces in the chat all the time! Good seeing everyone is still around

Never been away though, just reading up and checking everyday what people are doing here...
DGB is part of my life now lol
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
im lazy to read previous post... is there a great news that cause the price up?
Activity: 638
Bump in the road... there seems to be some resistance around the 70-ties, fun to see though
Activity: 658

That's what I was wondering. What's the PUMP? Any news that we are missing. Anything new from Holland?

Yeah I bought some more on this swing also... Sell side is thinner and thinner everyday but wall keeping us calm for now lol

That wall is also thin Cheesy I am just waiting if possible to get any cheaper Cheesy

One of the best parts about this coin is seeing the same faces in the chat all the time! Good seeing everyone is still around
legendary

legendary

Shit escalated quickly
Activity: 514

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
What exchange are you talking about?   1 week ago i pulled 1.2 mill from my cryptsy account without any problem.

Dear Bob
Seriously, one of us will have to get with the program. If I wanted BTC, I would have never acquired DGB on CEX. DGB is high octane mate, I am in little doubt it will be way more popular than many of the other coins you have on your exchange as it is already more popular than some of them, everywhere but here it would appear. I'm also quite likely to bet that, experiences such as the one I'm having here now, would dramatically hamper CEX's bid in establishing it's optimum share in the market. I suggest CEX use some of its BTC to buy DGB and make a large deposit so that I may remove what is mine. I can't believe you don't have any already, you must be missing a trick or , well lets just say you are missing a trick. I would appreciate being informed of when I can remove my DGB from your exchange in as few transactions as is considered reasonable.
Regards
Jumbley 

Hi Jumbley.  Indeed.  Thanks for sharing.  Does Cex.io charge a fee for withdrawals? 
Yeah that would explain why they wanted me to withdraw in hundreds of little transactions. No EPLDCC, they do not seem to charge for DGB transactions. They could save a fortune in sms messages for 2FA as well. I hope I won't be spending this week making them.
Thank you everyone else that has commented, I agree this is not acceptable and I look forward to hearing back from CEX, when they are ready for me to remove my DGB.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hi everyone,

Does anyone have experience using the "Reports" feature on Cryptsy?   I generated a report for my DGB trades for one particular day, and I expected to be able to view the report within a short time, but it has been since Feb 23 and it still says "not ready".   I tried creating a few other reports and they are all still pending.  I'm not sure if I did something wrong or if it just takes a while for them to generate reports.

Thanks!
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
What exchange are you talking about?   1 week ago i pulled 1.2 mill from my cryptsy account without any problem.

Dear Bob
Seriously, one of us will have to get with the program. If I wanted BTC, I would have never acquired DGB on CEX. DGB is high octane mate, I am in little doubt it will be way more popular than many of the other coins you have on your exchange as it is already more popular than some of them, everywhere but here it would appear. I'm also quite likely to bet that, experiences such as the one I'm having here now, would dramatically hamper CEX's bid in establishing it's optimum share in the market. I suggest CEX use some of its BTC to buy DGB and make a large deposit so that I may remove what is mine. I can't believe you don't have any already, you must be missing a trick or , well lets just say you are missing a trick. I would appreciate being informed of when I can remove my DGB from your exchange in as few transactions as is considered reasonable.
Regards
Jumbley 

Hi Jumbley.  Indeed.  Thanks for sharing.  Does Cex.io charge a fee for withdrawals? 
legendary
Activity: 952
So guys, lets say hypothetically I want to move nearly 8M DGB from the exchange that they are currently on and lets say that when I attempt this, it fails because the transaction is too large. In fact it turns out that even a transaction as low as 100K DGB is too large but I did manage to pull a small amount close to 33K DGB off. I'm starting to feel a bit boxed in, 100K too big 24.9K too small?

The exchange support report the reason for this is that;
"The issues with the DGB are due to wallet fragmentation on it. There are too many small inputs in the wallet currently and it simply cannot combine them into a single transaction with 512kb in size. You can try smaller amounts - 100-200K usually go through without a hickup. We have no intention of holding your coins in any way - this issue is common to all the ctrypto currencies, as there is a working mechanism to make smaller inputs out of larger ones, but no working mechanism to reverse the process. We apologize for any inconveniences. "

Surely you don't expect me to make a few hundred 2FA transactions to retrieve my funds I ask.

not at all they say, this is what they said;

"Your best bet would be to sell the DGBs off for other currency, such as BTC for example and withdraw them - that is if you need the coins right away. Other option is to try once in a while. There is a very small turnover in the DGB wallet, which causes it to be fragmented. But when someone makes a big deposit - that usually solves the problem. Really this is an issue with all the coins in essence - it just does not happen much on the more popular ones because transactions go in and out all the time and keep the inputs refreshed."

What do you think about this guys?

That's pretty crappy.  This could be fixed with coin control/wallet maintenance.  Glad I don't use CCEX anymore.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
What exchange are you talking about?   1 week ago i pulled 1.2 mill from my cryptsy account without any problem.

Dear Bob
Regards
Jumbley  

Thank you for sharing this.
A friend of my also bought Digibyte on CEX a couple of weeks ago and indeed he experienced the exact same thing.

Would love to read what they say about your response.

So be warned when you trade on CEX.io

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
So guys, lets say hypothetically I want to move nearly 8M DGB from the exchange that they are currently on and lets say that when I attempt this, it fails because the transaction is too large. In fact it turns out that even a transaction as low as 100K DGB is too large but I did manage to pull a small amount close to 33K DGB off. I'm starting to feel a bit boxed in, 100K too big 24.9K too small?

The exchange support report the reason for this is that;
"The issues with the DGB are due to wallet fragmentation on it. There are too many small inputs in the wallet currently and it simply cannot combine them into a single transaction with 512kb in size. You can try smaller amounts - 100-200K usually go through without a hickup. We have no intention of holding your coins in any way - this issue is common to all the ctrypto currencies, as there is a working mechanism to make smaller inputs out of larger ones, but no working mechanism to reverse the process. We apologize for any inconveniences. "

Surely you don't expect me to make a few hundred 2FA transactions to retrieve my funds I ask.

not at all they say, this is what they said;

"Your best bet would be to sell the DGBs off for other currency, such as BTC for example and withdraw them - that is if you need the coins right away. Other option is to try once in a while. There is a very small turnover in the DGB wallet, which causes it to be fragmented. But when someone makes a big deposit - that usually solves the problem. Really this is an issue with all the coins in essence - it just does not happen much on the more popular ones because transactions go in and out all the time and keep the inputs refreshed."

What do you think about this guys?

The exchange should do transactions to consolidate the coins so you can withdrawal in one transaction. I find their response to you to be unacceptable.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

Dear Bob
Regards
Jumbley 
Hey nice surpise digi is up today... The funny thing is I dont consider it up still way too low!  Ill eat some more coins Smiley
Jump to: