Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 960. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Heh, that big wall is funny. Might was well gobble it up, because you never get the opportunity to buy THAT amount of DGB at once Smiley

Why should someone place a 26btc sell order.  I find it very funny to see because i'm sure that when 54 hits it will be gone.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Heh, that big wall is funny. Might was well gobble it up, because you never get the opportunity to buy THAT amount of DGB at once Smiley
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
That is a mean wall growing on 59... My guess is someone is trying to push the price down.. Any thoughts?

*sellers flock to bittrex (other exchange) for better selling price. 45M DGB Whale just got ignored.*
Activity: 194
What i think Digi need a lot of is PR and marketing.

The devs answered this a while ago, you may not have seen it. They want the fundamentals in place before they start advertising. If we start gaining attention before then the impact will be reduced, as some of their plans will not be completed. I agree with this approach as it will be longer lasting, further reaching, and overall more effective.

Those calling for immediate PR campaigns usually just want a quick buck. If you are not comfortable holding for a few months/years, then I suggest you sell, or reduce your dgb to a comfortable amount. There are plenty of P&D shitcoins around to play with.

Dgb developers walk-the-walk before they talk-the-talk. That's why I like this team.

Agree, but regular news about the developments are very welcome , Like the DRK team , they are on top of updates

And update the website, Believe you cannot trade DGB on Poloniex anymore, don't know if others are working ( besides Cryptsy and Bittrexx ) , but a bit strange
https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_dgb

Indeed thanks, im not working with Poloniex and checked but cold not find, now I know why
Activity: 658
That is a mean wall growing on 59... My guess is someone is trying to push the price down.. Any thoughts?
Activity: 518
So, how's the world treating our Jared? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Seems like Bitcoin pump is over. And the price was at $294 at its maximum on 3rd of March 2015.
Let the XBT dump start Cheesy

Seems like not over lol

The devs answered this a while ago, you may not have seen it. They want the fundamentals in place before they start advertising. If we start gaining attention before then the impact will be reduced, as some of their plans will not be completed. I agree with this approach as it will be longer lasting, further reaching, and overall more effective.

Those calling for immediate PR campaigns usually just want a quick buck. If you are not comfortable holding for a few months/years, then I suggest you sell, or reduce your dgb to a comfortable amount. There are plenty of P&D shitcoins around to play with.

Dgb developers walk-the-walk before they talk-the-talk. That's why I like this team.

Agree, but regular news about the developments are very welcome , Like the DRK team , they are on top of updates

Since the new year has started we have had allot of updates.  Easyminer,Tipplatform etc.

Jared is now almost a month traveling around the world. What can you expect more?
Activity: 136
I'm Embarrassed to be here

And update the website, Believe you cannot trade DGB on Poloniex anymore, don't know if others are working ( besides Cryptsy and Bittrexx ) , but a bit strange

DGB is on Polo still.
Activity: 658
Just a nice sell at 59satoshi... Someone is trying too keep the price down Smiley
Activity: 335
Merit: 250

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_dgb

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
The future is bright with DigiByte.
Seems like Bitcoin pump is over. And the price was at $294 at its maximum on 3rd of March 2015.
Let the XBT dump start Cheesy
Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Activity: 252
the sale of 50k bitcoins is about to start soon and be over. once done...altcoins will be back in business.
who is selling 50k btc ?

U.S Marshals
http://www.usmarshals.gov/assets/2015/dpr-february-auction/
Activity: 335
the sale of 50k bitcoins is about to start soon and be over. once done...altcoins will be back in business.
who is selling 50k btc ?
Activity: 622
Merit: 504
Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto
Activity: 245
What i think Digi need a lot of is PR and marketing. I talked with a friend who know a lot of it and he agreed that with lack of info about the coin in the media, sites and etc there is no big need to relly on the coin, cause noone knows about it. And i agree in some ways. I believe in digi, but i think the Devs need to spend money thay have not only on developing the coin but to focus on PR and marketing. Now the word of mouth is nothing cause the community is little. So we need it badly. Focus on this and more ppl will here about the coin, it's awesome advantages and etc. We need it a lot here. Cause there is no point of adding new exchanges and servises to Digi right now cause no one is trading there because they simply don't know nothing about the coin!!! So 7 exchanges and only 2 work, other 4 are empty cause ppl don't see why should they buy and invest in digi. So i would strongly advice the Dev's Team in developing a strong marketing compaign to attract more users!!! Other wise we wont go anywhere

At the moment Jared is traveling around the world to talk with partners,merchants and allot more.
A marketing campaign is in the works  Smiley
I firmly believe in creating a larg platform with allot features for all the everyday user with the security and privacy on the top of the list before you reach to the mainstream channels.

And what i see that this is happening anytime soon Smiley

I believe marketing is important.  But, I also think that we should put things into perspective with time and patience.  DGB is only 4 months out from a major investment.  The development team has clearly outlined their development goals for the coming months, and they seem to be right on track with achieving those goals.  As 24 points out, some of those goals include traveling and developing partnerships, and spreading the word.  Other goals are development of services and adding value to the DGB ecosystem.  Short-term price movement (days and weeks) might be news driven, but long-term (12-36 months) price increase and stability is going to be value driven.  There are new people entering this discussion every day ... I think that's great (I was one of them just a bit ago).  I think things are moving in the right direction and the strategy is working.
Jump to: