Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 959. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
There's not an easy single post to reply to here ... so here's my general reply.

I think it's great that BitBill offers payment in DGB - for no other reason than they offer payment services in DGB.  In fact, DGB is listed fourth in the list of alternative digital currencies that they accept.  As a community that supports DGB, we should be supportive of any legitimate third-party company that seeks to increase use value and develop partnerships.  So, I'd say thanks for that ... it's appreciated ... Just over the past week, the discussion here went back and forth about needing marketing and more people hearing about DGB.  Then, when someone comes in here doing some marketing, we ignore the good and assume the worst?  That doesn't make sense.

I agree that paying bills with DGB (at the current moment) doesn't make sense for those of us who are investing long-term in the coin.  But, would it make sense for a miner who wants to pay their electric bill using coins that they mined?

Generally speaking, I see both sides of the argument about financial services, fees and charges.  Companies exist to make money.  They're not going to incur the costs of doing business out of the kindness of their hearts.  As difficult as it might be to admit, financial services are not only necessary, they also perform many beneficial functions for society.  Stores can put inventory on the shelves, consumers can buy goods and services, companies can pay employees, manufacturers can place orders for raw materials at set prices, etc.; all those events are made possible through a complicated interaction of financial services and capital markets, credit markets, exchanges, factor markets, etc..  Healthy, well-functioning financial services and markets are not evil - they're essential.  However, there are also plenty of examples of people and companies who manipulate markets, and seek to profit from exploiting either customers or markets, or both.  And, digital currencies have more than their share of problems with manipulation and exploitation.  I think caution and skepticism are good, and healthy, as long as they don't undermine our ability to engage and develop, to innovate and succeed.

I really do believe in DGB and the the long-term value it has as an instrument for micro-payments.  So, I'm happy to see it offered as an option by BitBill, even if I'm not going to be paying my bills with it anytime soon.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Its good to see such service adding to crypto in general. It's making it easy for companys who do accept Digibyte or other coins and want to pay there bills but not go to every step by selling and sending everything across the internet.
Offcourse it will not be used allot now but as you see there are allot of other coins accepted on this service and there might be another coin what will be used for it now.

I like it and thank you for making this service.
Activity: 658
So you wont use it because a one percent fee?

All transactions to the receiver will be done by hand. If they return the payment we will refund you back. Time equals money.

PayPal fee 3,2%
Creditcard fee up to 4,2%

Sure there are cheaper ways, do it yourself but it will taken a longer periode of time.
Would my transaction be protected through using this third party service and if yes how?

What could possibly go wrong with your transaction?

It is simple.

You fill in the amount of your Bill, fill in all the details of the receiver (your identity besides your email adress is not needed) choose you coin click on pay.

You pay us trough the service of per payment provider in the time set by them (15 min, If you pay to late there systeem refunds auto)

When payment is confirmed we will pay the receiver within one business day.
Give me the particulars of the transaction I'm making and I'll think about the risk involved.
Even if it turns out to be good, I wouldn't use my digibyte to pay any bills this early in the game, i might end up paying too much for a pizza.

Hehe my thoughts exactly.. Dgb at current price is a great deal I wouldn't wanna be one of those early bitcoin investors who sold everything when it hit a dollar
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

All transactions to the receiver will be done by hand. If they return the payment we will refund you back. Time equals money.

PayPal fee 3,2%

Sure there are cheaper ways, do it yourself but it will taken a longer periode of time.
Would my transaction be protected through using this third party service and if yes how?

It is simple.

You fill in the amount of your Bill, fill in all the details of the receiver (your identity besides your email adress is not needed) choose you coin click on pay.

You pay us trough the service of per payment provider in the time set by them (15 min, If you pay to late there systeem refunds auto)

Give me the particulars of the transaction I'm making and I'll think about the risk involved.
Even if it turns out to be good, I wouldn't use my digibyte to pay any bills this early in the game, i might end up paying too much for a pizza.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001

PayPal fee 3,2%

It is simple.

legendary

PayPal fee 3,2%

legendary

PayPal fee 3,2%

Activity: 638
legendary
Its not a ponzi or a scam, its another way to get people start spending there coins.

We use a famous payment provider in The Netherlands called Litepaid.eu Smiley

Don't react to those brain fuckers you have a very good thing here Wink

Keep on the good work mate!

If is is a good work then use it first. Don't forget to add 1% fee and € 0.95 transaction costs on all orders while risking your money.
And if the receiver deny the payment for any reason go hang yourself!

*conversation ends here for me
+1

Because we only accept payment to SEPA countries at this moment we can keep the costs low. Beside the transactions costs we calculate a small service fee. At this moment all costs are the same per country.

Transactions costs € 0.95
Fee 1% of the bill amount

and that makes it a 'not very clever way of paying bills' I think.
Activity: 756
Community Liaison,How can i help you?
Its not a ponzi or a scam, its another way to get people start spending there coins.

If is is a good work then use it first. Don't forget to add 1% fee and € 0.95 transaction costs on all orders while risking your money.

I use litepaid for my store and i trust them 100% with my money & they really do a great job with good customer support. I am also sure that the owner of litepaid will not allow for any scam to connect to his service / payment platform.

But its good to be sharp and really do research about every payment platform/service you use.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029

Activity: 252

The only thing i can say for today is drop it over my 53 buy order Grin

Oh YEAH and watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtUVQei3nX4
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029

Pay all your bills easy and fast with Bitcoin or one of the other supported cryptocurrencies.

Visit BitBill.eu

That sucks!

Nothing to do with decentralization.

Bitcoin payments supposed to be instant.

One more way added for bitcoin loss.

No you dont understand, this is just another note to company's! They need to accept cryptocurrencies so that this service is not needed!
You are right but another possible scum (even if it is not a scum it might be easy to get hacked) is not good. Better to trade on your own and pay your bills with paypal.. cheeper and safer..
Indeed, when companies notice people WANT to pay with Bitcoin they will accept crypto (soon or in future). This service is another great step in the right direction. If, or when, companies accept Bitcoin, this service will be jobless... So the initiative is VERY good for sure!
Activity: 658
Heh, that big wall is funny. Might was well gobble it up, because you never get the opportunity to buy THAT amount of DGB at once Smiley

Why should someone place a 26btc sell order.  I find it very funny to see because i'm sure that when 54 hits it will be gone.

Haha seen that last night was thinking the same thing thats all the digi I need Wink

Pay all your bills easy and fast with Bitcoin or one of the other supported cryptocurrencies.

Visit BitBill.eu

Cooool! Pay your bills with Digibyte  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
http://forum.utorrent.com/topic/95041-warning-epicscale-riskware-silently-installed-with-latest-utorrent/

Popular torrenting software µTorrent has included an automatic cryptocoin-miner in their latest update.

SPREAD THE WORD.......
Heh, that big wall is funny. Might was well gobble it up, because you never get the opportunity to buy THAT amount of DGB at once Smiley

Why should someone place a 26btc sell order.  I find it very funny to see because i'm sure that when 54 hits it will be gone.

i'm guessing he/she is using that amount to bring the price down for more cheap coins, we can see it as very positive that people in kind of a hurry try to play this games. but again it's just my guessing opinion, it can contain a lot more reasons to do this Smiley
Just like this thinking Grin
Jump to: