Author

Topic: ★★DigiByte|极特币★★[DGB]✔ Core v6.16.5.1 - DigiShield, DigiSpeed, Segwit - page 965. (Read 3058816 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
To all the ladies out there, I say this: Buy your tights with digiBytes
To all the international business men buy your flights with digiBytes
To all you kids, your bikes and kites with digiBytes!
Tomorrow, THE WORLD…. again!

Cheers to you Jumbley.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1051
Official DigiByte Account

+1

Wanted to drop in and give everyone an update. We have been on the road non stop working to make things happen for DigiByte. Multiple cities, time zones and meetings. It starts wearing on you but we are very excited and motivated to make things happen for all of you who are a truly awesome community!

We have received a lot of messages on several platforms but have not had time to get back to everyone. We definitely value everyone's input and we will get back to you just give us a bit of leeway and time and we will try and answer some of these questions on here as well as news releases.

Let's keep the momentum rolling and make sure to keep doing whatever you feel you can to make DigiByte better each and every day. Remember this is a decentralized currency at the end of the day.

Cheers & thanks again for all your support!

-Jared

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003
legendary
Just a note to those self-rioteous people who think that investors are a "problem" : Get over yourself. 

You may live in some fantasy world where money doesn't matter or you may be independently wealthy.  Most people don't and aren't.  They are looking out for their own interests because they have to. 

Cryptocurrencies whether they are DGB or BTC itself will only grow by getting more people on board.  They will not grow by people holding onto their coins indefinitely and waiting for something magical to happen. 

DGB is meant to be a currency not an investment asset.  A currency only grows when people use it. 

Right now the only real place to use DGB is on exchanges and that is a big problem but if those people who are currently buying or selling DGB weren't doing what they are doing DGB would already be dead.

The way to grow DGB is to get new people on board and that will only happen with new features and more places to use it.  Right now DGB doesn't have anything sufficiently attractive versus more traditional payment methods for the average person on the street.  It may seem to for those of us in the crypto-community but this is a small niche.

I speak from personal experience of trying to get friends on board with cryptocurrencies. 

Most of them, even those who are technically minded, don't care. 

Until we can find a way to make them care and take notice, cryptocurrencies like DGB (and even BTC itself to a degree) will remain the domain of people who simply use them as a means to make money via speculation.
I would imagine that people that have bought into digiByte in the 100 sats aren’t quite ready to sell just yet.
I know what you mean about talking to some people about ‘digital crypto’, I think to many of my friends it sounds like this.
“I’ve made up my own coin, it’s called Jumbley coin. There are 30 billion of them and I own them all. All I have to do is stir them in their tanks to keep them circulated.
I sold one to myself for a dollar; I paid for it with the dollar I owed myself so they are worth $30 Billion right?
Tomorrow, I’m going to sell all of them to myself after abolishing fees so this could be the chance you’ve been looking for. It works like this; you can buy anything, anything legal that is, with Jumbley all you have to do is decide what you want to buy then simply give me the value of the article you want in Jumbley plus my commission in DGB for attempting your task which is currently a very reasonable 10% . I provide a 100% satisfied customer guarantee or you will receive 100% of your payment back if I am unable or unwilling to fulfil your order. Unfortunately commission cannot be returned unless you have taken commission protection insurance, a snip at 10% of purchase value in DGB and this must be paid before making the purchase. You agree to keep your Jumbley in a Jumbley wallet that only I have a backdoor to and you agree to abide by conditions whenever I decide to enforce any including confiscation of your funds should I feel like that is the correct action to take.
Bitcoin
Two fat girls protection is highly recommended.”
That’s an impression of what I think some of them hear.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Just a note to those self-rioteous people who think that investors are a "problem" : Get over yourself. 

You may live in some fantasy world where money doesn't matter or you may be independently wealthy.  Most people don't and aren't.  They are looking out for their own interests because they have to. 

Cryptocurrencies whether they are DGB or BTC itself will only grow by getting more people on board.  They will not grow by people holding onto their coins indefinitely and waiting for something magical to happen. 

DGB is meant to be a currency not an investment asset.  A currency only grows when people use it. 

Right now the only real place to use DGB is on exchanges and that is a big problem but if those people who are currently buying or selling DGB weren't doing what they are doing DGB would already be dead.

The way to grow DGB is to get new people on board and that will only happen with new features and more places to use it.  Right now DGB doesn't have anything sufficiently attractive versus more traditional payment methods for the average person on the street.  It may seem to for those of us in the crypto-community but this is a small niche.

I speak from personal experience of trying to get friends on board with cryptocurrencies. 

Most of them, even those who are technically minded, don't care. 

Until we can find a way to make them care and take notice, cryptocurrencies like DGB (and even BTC itself to a degree) will remain the domain of people who simply use them as a means to make money via speculation.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

Reading recent posts regarding DGB's current value and what we speculate might be its real value, I got to thinking that, sometime in the future, maybe a year, maybe 5, certainly within 10, sooner or later, DigiByte will stop being an investment and become a medium of exchange. That means that the creation phase will end and the permanent usage phase will begin. Obviously, achieving this means an appropriately valued price as well. Continuing with the same logic, it's the original investors, which made the product possible, who take the lion’s share of the capital gain profits as price reaches for its long term potential.

The viable, and implemented, profitable product that is actively and widely used for the purpose it was designed for, rewards those who made it possible. And rightly so. What’s more, production costs are paid for first, before ever even considering profits. Have you ever done the calculations on what the production cost would be for a complete cryptographic digital currency blockchain that conforms to the strictest of guidelines and parameters that make it of the best quality possible in every aspect from security to trust? That's not cheap! It’s not necessary to actually do the math to intuitively understand that, since the “producers” are, in this case, the “miners”, all those kilowatthours will be paid for - and imagine what the total of electric bills must look like. Those are production costs that will be paid for! Then fixed costs will be recovered as well, and if you add all those numbers up, you’ll probably come up with a figure that reasonably represents an absolute base value below which DGB should never go (and which is still many times above where price is now).

Then we come to the early investors (some of which are also miners . . . maybe even started out as miners . . . maybe even only ever did mining) who take home the lion’s share. As they should. Their risk is handsomely rewarded. Again, rightly so.

The problem with current atl-coin pricing is that it is based on very simplistic analysis which is applied across the board without almost any consideration of any other criteria: a simple Your_Favorite_Coin-BTC ratio, nothing else, and for everything, every alt-coin, across the board. Coins like DGB won’t be appropriately valued until the valuation analysis becomes a bit more sophisticated.

legendary
Surely it's not only me that has noticed? Digiman doesn't have his own digi-tool,that job's open and maybe we could treat it like a weekly award in here. He does have his own digital currency though. I like the excited feeling I get when I think about winning that award.
digi tall to digi small digibyte!

I meant good night!

good night.
legendary
DIGI hear about that new DIGI TALL currency called DIGIBYTE ? Cheesy
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!
All that most people seem to care about is getting DGB at a low price, and waiting for a high price to sell it and make alot of money. These people aren't 'supporters' of DGB. They are supporters of their own wealth.

You can take it in your bum-bum, sir. You can care about both, no?

Take it in the bum-bum? Very intelligent. Please do not belittle people who say something that you don't agree with.

Yes you can care about both, but if you had taken the time to read most of the posts on here, you would see that many people are more concerned with the price and making a profit. Tons of posts about the price going up/down, etc. How many times do you read about people caring about adoption of the coin?

Jared and his team are working hard to bring DGB into the mainstream, not to increase the price so that people can hoard now and dump later to make a profit.

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
All that most people seem to care about is getting DGB at a low price, and waiting for a high price to sell it and make alot of money. These people aren't 'supporters' of DGB. They are supporters of their own wealth.

You can take it in your bum-bum, sir. You can care about both, no?
legendary
I’ve often thought about the world I live in being full of ‘GFs’, mostly they are just doing what they’ve been taught, shame so many of them are so good at it I thought. Now, there are 7 billion people in the world and there is going to be 21 billion Digibyte. Is holding onto more than 3 greedy?
Digibyte, a digital currency for the world and that includes everyone with a wallet!
Activity: 266
DigiByte? Yes!

If you really supported DGB, you wouldn't look at it as a speculative commodity. You would know that the price of DGB isn't important as it's adoption as a currency. You would look at it as the future of monetary transactions, and you would hope for the day that you could spend your digibytes as easily as you can spend your dollars/euros.
Activity: 252
I am holding here as long we not reach the real value of Digibyte i not selling Cheesy

And thus you have made my point for me. You are not in it to support digibyte as a whole you are only here until the price hits your idea of "real value" and then you will sell. The problem is there is plenty of investors just like you each with wildly varying ideas of "real value".

Not exactly most will always keep supporting Digibyte when it bring some profit later on, maybe on a other way but it will. When it reach a fair price for that moment you can sell coins slowly with some knowledge what's best that moment. But there are alot of facts around ,with many different players in the game to, the perfect plan can make crazy moves.

I hope i can use it as a replacement in the future, for now i'm holding, waiting what the trip around the world plans are. After that i can make new plans. Is there any news when this mission compleets?
Activity: 351
I am holding here as long we not reach the real value of Digibyte i not selling Cheesy

And thus you have made my point for me. You are not in it to support digibyte as a whole you are only here until the price hits your idea of "real value" and then you will sell. The problem is there is plenty of investors just like you each with wildly varying ideas of "real value".

me i hold 70%  and i use 30% to buy and sell.
maybe a good idea for everyone if u support DGB

but i only started this  2 months ago so what do i know
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
So curious how the road trip is going, anny news Smiley

Purely looking at the total Coins DGB should be 5 times Doge ini value, that means average 300 Sat with tops to around 900 Sat.

Wonder when that will happen... Wink

Your right but only Jarred knows Cool

I'm sorry but what??

Digibyte has done far more in terms of development and progress than the vast majority of altcoins and yet the price is still what I would call at its bottom. The reason as I see for it is because of the 'investors'. It seems to me that no matter what jared manages to achieve it wont make a whole lot of difference because the majority of the support are simply greedy fuckers out to make a buck. Majority don't care about the actual technology behind what they are investing in and as soon as the price does rise they will dump their stash. The altcoin scene is cancerous due to investors and it really sucks because we are on the forefront of what could be a revolution in the way we conduct business and transfer money but very few actually care because "dollar dollar bill yall".

Stop waiting on the dev team to make annoucements and start researching the technology behind what your actually investing in. If you can't understand the basics behind mining than Im sorry but you deserve to loose your money.

There are of course a couple of exceptions and to those of you that are the exception keep doing what your doing because this technology needs you!

The dev team here seems top notch and if all the 'altcoin devs' were as legitmate as you guys we would make some serious progress with the general populace.

I guess it is what it is.

Purely looking at the total Coins DGB should be 5 times Doge ini value, that means average 300 Sat with tops to around 900 Sat.

Your right but only Jarred knows Cool
Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Activity: 421

Yunbi-exchange is the best one  I have seen.

email: [email protected]  
url:     https://www.yunbi.com
Jump to: