Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital Currency Take Over - page 18. (Read 3050 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 05:06:42 PM
With the help of blockchain technology every sector is now adopting digital currency for good
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 10:18:15 AM
Digital currency take over all the currency many years ago but it doesn't notice by many people because they are just using some fiat money and only some people know that digital currency or cryptocurrencies are now existed in the internet world.

Maybe Yes, but not in all transactions and its limited only to online payment because traditional currency is still the best way of paying most especially in local payment that not require internet access.

I think digital currency cannot take over because not all the countries accepting the use of bitcoin and some countries also are banning so it is difficult for bitcoin to become the main currency.
Activity: 182
May 27, 2018, 05:14:59 AM
Digital currency take over all the currency many years ago but it doesn't notice by many people because they are just using some fiat money and only some people know that digital currency or cryptocurrencies are now existed in the internet world.

Maybe Yes, but not in all transactions and its limited only to online payment because traditional currency is still the best way of paying most especially in local payment that not require internet access.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
May 27, 2018, 05:11:07 AM
As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...
Actually digital currency already exist in some field of investment in different countries and may be they can be part of countries economy but not for a total take over because traditiona money is still very important in paying local trading.

Agree digital currency is very important to many people today because of its legitimate way of earning big profit but still i dont believe it can replace our traditional money.

It will not replace the traditional money, but digital currency will be used more for payment options only, we know on the internet paypal become the most widely used payment option, whereas digital currency gives better offer, in terms of cheap fee, speed transaction, freedom and so on
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
May 27, 2018, 03:45:11 AM
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
May 27, 2018, 03:42:29 AM
As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...

This is quiet a fantasy thoughts to answer. Well, there are no specific time we could say or even predict to say that digitial currency will take over the whole currency. There are thousand of factors existing that might simply the reason for us to conclude that taking over the whole currency will be tough. It will be more than what we though or worst taking it whole isn't possible.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
May 27, 2018, 02:06:28 AM
I think it needs another 10 years before most of the population transitioned to digital currencies. If only people are not poisoned by the banks or media FUD then it could only just take 2-4 years to take over.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
May 27, 2018, 01:27:58 AM
Well digital currency has certainly caught the attention of the mass but there are these certain factors that prevent it from flourishing around the world. The number 1 reason is that there are certain countries that are against digital currency, and you are right about how the government is threatened because of the fact that it doesnt require tax. Another reason is that not all of the people have access to the internet, some are computer illiterate and dont know how to maneuver their way in using digital currency
well, in essence we all have to teach lessons to people who do not understand computers and interbet. if everyone has been able to access the internet and use the pen tool properly, I think the use of digital currency will be even greater
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 12:22:27 AM

Well as you know it will be a great step to overtake fiat money as fiat money has been using since very old by people to replacing it would surely be very huge step so I think something huge take time to happen and waiting for it to be done is not a big deal at all, I really want to see bitcoin overtaking paper money because bitcoin is good for our economical condition to get better but paper money has no such chance to change it.

Do you think all the people can use bitcoin? What about the poorer ones that dont have an internet and a device that can run a bitcoin wallet or can browse the web.

how can they be able to use bitcoin? I believe experts are also aware to these problem , that is why fiats are still existed even though we are now living on a more advance world with new technologies and ideas are now invented in order to make our lives more easier when compared to before.

All things have advantages and disadvantages, even cryptos are not exempted to this fact and i guess that is why all things are created equally and well balanced , so that one must not overtake or overcome the other.
Bitcoin is a great technology and it allows to us a great degree of freedom but at the same time we cannot deny that the technology has some limitations, we need at least two infrastructures to be in place, and those are the Internet and electricity network and poor people most of the time do not have access to neither and to make matters even more complicated you need access to a computer to use bitcoin at all.

In bitcoin it will be based on the user and followers so it will be running in a good form , digital currency is not like bitcoin it has its own way so it will not destroyed by crypto currencies .
Yes but mate I think we are now living in new age where almost everything is digital in system as we really need this system in our community, bitcoin is the digital currency if you are talking about value and using ratio so bitcoin is being use now much more than the fiat money or the regular currency, so for me bitcoin has more value than the paper money or the fiat one, as an investment and as currency as well.
Activity: 98
May 26, 2018, 10:13:09 PM
Actually digital currency already exist in some field of investment in different countries and may be they can be part of countries economy but not for a total take over because traditiona money is still very important in paying local trading.

Agree digital currency is very important to many people today because of its legitimate way of earning big profit but still i dont believe it can replace our traditional money.
Activity: 154
May 26, 2018, 09:46:52 PM
Activity: 448
Merit: 251
Futurov
May 26, 2018, 07:44:50 PM
Well digital currency has certainly caught the attention of the mass but there are these certain factors that prevent it from flourishing around the world. The number 1 reason is that there are certain countries that are against digital currency, and you are right about how the government is threatened because of the fact that it doesnt require tax. Another reason is that not all of the people have access to the internet, some are computer illiterate and dont know how to maneuver their way in using digital currency
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
May 26, 2018, 07:26:17 PM
Not really because  not every countries accept the digital currency but it has really go far
If some countries don’t accept it, digital currency is successful, bitcoin is not being use almost for all kind of things we buy goods and we make income with bitcoin, long ago money was being use to buy things but now we are living in modern age where almost every system is getting to the digital system. Fiat currency is only to buy goods but bitcoin or other digital currency is able to make money for you and useful for you to buy goods and for online shopping. So I think digital currency is now only currency which will be there forever.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
May 26, 2018, 09:56:14 AM
It will take a while for countries to truly embrace digital currency cause they see it as fraud, ponzi scheme and highly volatile which has been said by FUD media and news. That's why most countries fear it because the lack of knowledge. Yes, it is volatile but it's a scam. In my opinion it will take quite some time before countries fully adapt digital currencies especially third worlds.
Actually although many fud from the media but adoption is still happening because many people are curious about bitcoin, but you right, media is very influential for the spread of bitcoin. if the media begin to be friendly to the crypto maybe media will be neutral about bitcoin news and mass adoption will occur, crypto will take over
Activity: 140
May 26, 2018, 06:42:52 AM
Not really because  not every countries accept the digital currency but it has really go far
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
May 26, 2018, 03:46:44 AM
The dream of paying for a latte with crypto will have to wait for some time.
We have to focus on micro payments in internet and make crypto worldwide accepted internet currency.
There is a huge list of what can be paid with crypto but the process must be really easy for the end user.
Changing the currency system from the paper money to the crypto currencies is not an easy thing to do and that this is something which will consume a lot of time and that lot of efforts are needed to be done to make any such thing happen. Digital currencies are not doubt very much capable of any such thing and that there is a possibility that we can experience such thing in the future too.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 273
May 25, 2018, 01:38:17 AM
And you think that by most countries accepting Bitcoin that will make it take over everything and being used by everyone, well you think wrong. It can take over, but that will have to be in whatever that has to do with investments and of course we can use it as a payment method, though not all countries approves that. Bitcoin is making success, but I don’t think it will replace the currency we are making use of.

Everything is possible folks, but I think it's too early for that. Still the local currency is more famous than anything else, special in digital currency. Tangible item is matter I think. What do you think folks?
The way all the crypto currencies are behaving in the international market and the way they are making such a big name in such a short period of time; one thing is for sure and that the future of all the crypto currencies and the entire crypto market will be much brighter and that there is also a possibility to experience any such thing. In that case, the government needs to support the crypto currencies.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 06:41:10 PM
And you think that by most countries accepting Bitcoin that will make it take over everything and being used by everyone, well you think wrong. It can take over, but that will have to be in whatever that has to do with investments and of course we can use it as a payment method, though not all countries approves that. Bitcoin is making success, but I don’t think it will replace the currency we are making use of.

That it will take time but I think if we want to see bitcoin increasing and spreading all over the world than waiting is not an issue, and as our elders said everything that will make change will surly take time, so as increasing demand of bitcoin is really a positive sign for us to see it as legal currency worldwide and highly acceptance by more countries really matter for legality of bitcoin, so I think in future people will use bitcoin only which will make it more high in price and huge in profit so bitcoin is going to take over the command in near future.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
May 24, 2018, 06:18:04 PM
You are right and this is what is aimed to.  Crypto will certainly change the economic status in a positive node to its next level 8f a country accepts. Just look at those countries who adapted bitcoin have developed their nations with wealth and their citizens have gained employment which is really a great sign of their growth.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
May 24, 2018, 05:04:25 PM

Everything is possible folks, but I think it's too early for that. Still the local currency is more famous than anything else, special in digital currency. Tangible item is matter I think. What do you think folks?

Many traditional things has been vanished by the digital technology then why not you can see the crypto currency will be take over the fist currency. Possibly we may find the cryptos to occupy the name as national currency in some years.
I expect cryptos will replace the fiat cash usage in 2025 for sure mate.
Already Japan accepted btc as a legal currency and now Russia waiting to implement it as legal money to use there.
Because things are not so simple, replacing a technology like cameras with digital cameras was not such a big deal because you do not really need to use cameras in order to survive, but almost everyone in the world needs to use some form of money, this means that it needs to be reachable for everyone and the use of digital currencies requires you a great deal of knowledge and access to technology.
Pages:
Jump to: