Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital Currency Take Over - page 2. (Read 3050 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
September 29, 2018, 03:51:39 AM
Digital money just takes time to take a worthy and considerable place in the economy of the world, it can only interfere with officials who can no longer easily get money
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 06:57:31 PM
There are still some problems with the supervision of cryptocurrencies!
When some countries study more detailed regulatory measures, the cryptocurrency will be completely pushed to the market and the legal currency will certainly maintain the financial order of the market Undecided Undecided
Activity: 777
Merit: 251
September 28, 2018, 12:41:20 PM
As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...

Those countries that are not accepting crypto it maybe they're familiar with properly, in short nod idea and didn't know the good catch and benefits of it. Then, It is wrong to say that they are doing the wrong things either, of course not its not the way of what you're thinking pal.
But if they see the good features of it for sure, they will immediately adopt the concept of crypto once they find out what really all about.
Activity: 545
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 28, 2018, 07:39:13 AM
Yes, you are right. I am sure that in the future digital currencies will take over the economic and financial position of the world. There will be many people using digital currencies.
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 06:33:33 AM
I understand that the major reason for Crypto is to hide but can there be a solution that tracks the transfer of crypto and remit tax to nations. I think its fair enough for developed and developing nations to also protect their own end too.
There is a lot of debate as to whether digital currency is good or bad for a nation but if you ask me i f would say that if digital currency is implemented properly it could benefit in the long run.
I don’t want to pay tax on my bitcoin trading and transferring because I already pay many taxes and my government give me nothing in reward. Why should I pay taxes on my money? Bitcoin is decentralized and the government has no control over it. I will pay tax on my bitcoin earnings and transactions but if my government gives me security against my bitcoin, otherwise I am not in favor of tax on it.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
September 27, 2018, 11:26:20 PM
all the possibilities in cryptocurrency can happen and for the future the digital currency will definitely dominate the world, and of course cryptocurrency will also be present to take part in controlling the world economy in the future.
Activity: 397
Merit: 252
September 27, 2018, 05:50:26 PM
It's very beneficial for cryptocurrency holder if the digital currency will take over but its hard for it to become successful because digital currency is dependent on the internet connection and the network is limited only in some areas  Undecided
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
September 27, 2018, 06:08:34 AM
I understand that the major reason for Crypto is to hide but can there be a solution that tracks the transfer of crypto and remit tax to nations. I think its fair enough for developed and developing nations to also protect their own end too.
I think countries and especially governments have a lot of concern and that is the reason they do not want it to be implemented in their countries.  They fear loss of tax money if implemented.
Yeah you are right that most of the people use cryptocurrency for illegal money. But now governments can chase transactions and find out the owner of the bitcoin wallet. But I am not in favor of taxation. Government already collects different kinds of taxes, why I should give tax on my transaction? Government does nothing for us and we face difficulties in life especially financial problems.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 04:35:10 AM
it looks like this digital currency can dominate the world and it seems that this digital currency can be one of the most appropriate solutions to future economic problems, I believe the future of many digital currencies will be created and will dominate world finance.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
September 27, 2018, 12:00:01 AM
As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...
In my own opinion, man you’re totally confused. We don’t even need Bitcoin as a currency and we don’t need everything to be DIGITALIZED, cause they are very much okay as they are – physical (paper money) and digital (apps that can be used to send and receive money like PayPal). I think bitcoin or any cryptocurrency can be just a matter of choice, you can only use it when you want to.
I agree, bitcoin is just an additional of our currencies. Other cryptocurrencies are already good as it is. Yes, we don't need to be digitalized it is depend on us if we just want to use it or use fiat and crypto at the same time. Cryptocurrencies can be only use online and not all stores, departments or malls accepting it.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 09:31:25 AM
It could take two or three decades or until the point when destitution is tackled in light of the fact that not every person can bear the cost of the considerable number of things required for a crypto wallet (electricity,internet,device). Because a specific nation won't acknowledge Bitcoin it doesn't imply that they're just reasoning about the assessment. Any nation could charge Bitcoin and all crypto in the event that they need to. Each nation has distinctive plans and Bitcoin may destroy their arrangement that is for what reason they're forbidding it.
Activity: 64
September 26, 2018, 08:40:45 AM
Crypto will diversify our economy and hence threathing the business models of most bank. Reason why they dont wna accept it.
Till the time there was nothing like that of the crypto currencies in this world, then the thinking of the people towards the money was quite different but now with the introduction of the crypto currencies, things have been changed a lot and that now people have started thing differently as they liked this idea of the crypto currencies very much and that is the reason why the demand of the crypto coins is increasing this much higher.

This new idea of digital currency is still not fully implemented as only few people of the total population of the world are actually using it. And even those who are using it are mostly use it for trading with alts or fiat. The real usage of digital currency as a payment for ordinary goods is still far away from being practically implemented.
Yeah I think the same. The future is that of cryptocurrency and it will take over the market in the future. There is nothing which could stop cryptocurrency now because the people from all over the world are putting their money in cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin and to see this trend I can say that in the future people will use only cryptocurrency as their regular currency.
The day is near that banks will also accept bitcoin because it is mandatory for their survival. If they do not start trade in bitcoin, they will have to shut their banks because of no money. Banks will never give use profit on our saving accounts. They always use people’s money for themselves. It is much better to withdraw money from banks and put in cryptocurrency. It will give you huge profits compare to banks.
Activity: 41
September 26, 2018, 08:08:15 AM

I think those government who not accepting BTC are in wrong site yet. Has they stop to use BTC from his inhabitants ?? i think no. People are doing their trading and using in different way though it looks illegal to government. In this technology world no body can not control anybody that he want to do. I think it would be better if government accept it and make some rules and regulations and people will easily accept it and will do their business legally. In this way both will be gainer.
In the far future bitcoin will definitely take over the market because it is the future currency and the world is turning towards digital currency. Fiat will be for some time and when bitcoin is acceptable globally then it will take over fiat currency also. When there is bitcoin, we need no other currency paper or fiat. Gradually the use of bitcoin will increase.
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
September 26, 2018, 06:52:22 AM
In my own opinion, man you’re totally confused. We don’t even need Bitcoin as a currency and we don’t need everything to be DIGITALIZED, cause they are very much okay as they are – physical (paper money) and digital (apps that can be used to send and receive money like PayPal). I think bitcoin or any cryptocurrency can be just a matter of choice, you can only use it when you want to.
Activity: 24
September 25, 2018, 10:07:39 AM
I think countries and especially governments have a lot of concern and that is the reason they do not want it to be implemented in their countries.  They fear loss of tax money if implemented.

That's exactly what it is. But on the other hand, especially in this region where I am, a large number of individuals that are connected somehow to the governments and politics, have already invested in crypto. They just stay quiet about it..
Activity: 70
September 25, 2018, 02:29:36 AM
No matter what you say about digital currency, it is the fact that digital currency are the future.  No matter govt and financialinsistions ban it or discourage people from using it, one day they will have to accept this change.
Activity: 76
September 25, 2018, 02:04:22 AM
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
September 25, 2018, 01:17:24 AM

I think those government who not accepting BTC are in wrong site yet. Has they stop to use BTC from his inhabitants ?? i think no. People are doing their trading and using in different way though it looks illegal to government. In this technology world no body can not control anybody that he want to do. I think it would be better if government accept it and make some rules and regulations and people will easily accept it and will do their business legally. In this way both will be gainer.
Activity: 25
September 24, 2018, 06:16:01 AM
There is a lot of debate as to whether digital currency is good or bad for a nation but if you ask me i f would say that if digital currency is implemented properly it could benefit in the long run.
Activity: 57
September 24, 2018, 03:00:16 AM
Crypto will diversify our economy and hence threathing the business models of most bank. Reason why they dont wna accept it.
Till the time there was nothing like that of the crypto currencies in this world, then the thinking of the people towards the money was quite different but now with the introduction of the crypto currencies, things have been changed a lot and that now people have started thing differently as they liked this idea of the crypto currencies very much and that is the reason why the demand of the crypto coins is increasing this much higher.

This new idea of digital currency is still not fully implemented as only few people of the total population of the world are actually using it. And even those who are using it are mostly use it for trading with alts or fiat. The real usage of digital currency as a payment for ordinary goods is still far away from being practically implemented.
Yeah I think the same. The future is that of cryptocurrency and it will take over the market in the future. There is nothing which could stop cryptocurrency now because the people from all over the world are putting their money in cryptocurrency especially in bitcoin and to see this trend I can say that in the future people will use only cryptocurrency as their regular currency.
Pages:
Jump to: