Pages:
Author

Topic: Digital Currency Take Over - page 22. (Read 3095 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 17
May 12, 2018, 03:01:22 AM
Every thing depends on the country regulations, until then no one can tell how much time. If any big country show the good results of economy after regulating cryptocurrency then within very short time it will get success.

It is like who will kick the ball first but even with that, the possibility of it taken over is not seen yet in my view and one reason is because of its decentralized nature. Many country won't want their identity to be eroded.

the clearest and most obvious is the time that will answer all this, will the digital currency take over the finances in the banking or, alternatively, the government and the bank take over and control the digital currency becomes centralized.

I think moving to digital currencies is a right way because it saves many and it is easier to use in today’s situation but normal currency are also very important but need to move on so digital currencies are the right decision.
but, not everyone can understand the workings of the digital currency, man. indeed digital currency is the best alternative for now. I think people who do not understand the workings of digital currencies in the world of cryptocurrency will keep their paper currency to date.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 01:49:24 PM
the growth of digital currencies is growing rapidly. but to take over, I do not think this is the time, because there are still more people who believe in fiat currency, and not everyone knows about this cyptocurrency, including people who are still far from cryptocurrency.
However, perhaps for the next few years, the more sophisticated the technology, and the more sophisticated all life, the digital currency will take over.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
May 11, 2018, 01:43:13 PM
Every thing depends on the country regulations, until then no one can tell how much time. If any big country show the good results of economy after regulating cryptocurrency then within very short time it will get success.

It is like who will kick the ball first but even with that, the possibility of it taken over is not seen yet in my view and one reason is because of its decentralized nature. Many country won't want their identity to be eroded.

the clearest and most obvious is the time that will answer all this, will the digital currency take over the finances in the banking or, alternatively, the government and the bank take over and control the digital currency becomes centralized.

I think moving to digital currencies is a right way because it saves many and it is easier to use in today’s situation but normal currency are also very important but need to move on so digital currencies are the right decision.
Activity: 2226
Merit: 347
May 11, 2018, 01:11:14 PM
As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...
Even on my dreams this is really an impossible thing to happen on where we do come to a point where cryptocurrencies would took over traditional fiat system.I would rather believe that government would create their own coin and would completely make full transition to that one which i do see a normal thing for them to do.They make take some consideration on cryptocurrencies existence and benefits but most of the time they would really prefer on the thing that they can control and lastly we do might really hate tax but as a citizen we are really obliged to pay up.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 12:08:47 PM
Yes,digital is taking over but mind you not everyone understand the concept of digital currency because there is still developing country.
Activity: 29
May 11, 2018, 11:30:15 AM
Technology has already taken up the market with the passing time and it will surely be taking up more in future. Technology behind crypto currencies like Block chain technology for Bitcoins have been a game changer in many businesses and today developed countries want to understand and apply this thing in their activities and processes to get maximum possible advantages.
When technology has been accepted then no doubt one day Bitcoins would be accepted entirely by everyone taking up the market and people can benefit in all the ways.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
May 11, 2018, 05:58:12 AM
It seems like it will take a long time for the crypto currency to be able to dominate the global financial system, because as we both see. There are still many countries that are not ready with the presence of crypto. But I believe, someday the technology underlying the crypto currency will be applied in many countries
Yes many governments are afraid of crypto currency but most of the people like that crypto currency as investment but still they don't have trust or don't want to invest on crypto currencies because they are scared that their government may ban it.But as you said the crypto currency will dominate in few years like in a decade at that time most of the governments will understand the importance of crypto currencies.
I agree with you, someday the crypto currency will play an important role in the global payment system. Let us both welcome those moments  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
May 11, 2018, 04:38:09 AM
It seems like it will take a long time for the crypto currency to be able to dominate the global financial system, because as we both see. There are still many countries that are not ready with the presence of crypto. But I believe, someday the technology underlying the crypto currency will be applied in many countries
Yes many governments are afraid of crypto currency but most of the people like that crypto currency as investment but still they don't have trust or don't want to invest on crypto currencies because they are scared that their government may ban it.But as you said the crypto currency will dominate in few years like in a decade at that time most of the governments will understand the importance of crypto currencies.
Activity: 165
May 11, 2018, 04:01:52 AM
From the way and speed with which people are embracing digital currency, it is only a matter of time some countries will start adopting it as means of exchange.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
May 11, 2018, 03:42:45 AM
Digital cuurency is now success even though there has some countries that hasn't accepting this. Actually they are not doing wrong it is their decision and for sure there is an enough reason why they do it. They will realized it i guess when the time comes.
I think that digital currency will be able to take over the banking world if all governments of each country are willing to accept their situation. but, everyone knows that cryptocurrency does not want or can't be controlled centrally.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
May 11, 2018, 02:07:35 AM
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
May 11, 2018, 01:07:13 AM
Digital cuurency is now success even though there has some countries that hasn't accepting this. Actually they are not doing wrong it is their decision and for sure there is an enough reason why they do it. They will realized it i guess when the time comes.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
May 10, 2018, 11:45:59 PM

Activity: 896
Merit: 520
May 10, 2018, 02:18:10 PM
As we can see now everyone/every developed nation is moving towards digital currency. In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market or it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful. If yes what are those factors ? In my opinion those countries which are not accepting digital currency, are doing wrong. They are only thinking about the tax. They are saying that we will not get any tax and digital currencies are fake. Fraud is very easy in digital world (that is true but it also happen in every market). Although when someone is doing business in digital currency then that person is bringing money to country that is beneficial for the country...

US government tax day time there huge amount of people encash their BTC and ETH to make their taxation with the government. If the crypto investors are faking the government, this would not be happen at all mate.
I really think that BTC and all the top crypto should be a national currency for each country. I see already UAR government created the own crypto currency called Dubaicoin. Expecting more coins like this in future.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 626
May 10, 2018, 01:59:31 PM

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
May 10, 2018, 11:25:57 AM
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
May 10, 2018, 11:13:49 AM
I think we need 10-20 years to make crypto acceptable in the world as a legitimate transaction tool. but when the development can be seen very quickly. maybe 5 years can be a pretty ideal distance
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 10, 2018, 09:52:00 AM
Yes, digital currency will take over, and in so many different forms applicable to each country with her policies. Whatever any country is doing to go against it now will obviously not last because cryptocurrencies are seeming as a fittest one to stand along with human race whereas traditional banking system and momentary systems are getting obsolete as of now.

This is a global market and the only thing that would happen as we are seeing so far is to end up having a regulation and policies in place. There is a lot of benefit to gain for most countries, but that does not discard the fact that there are still some lapse that must be tended to which we cannot just run away from unless regulation is being put in place.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 10, 2018, 02:21:15 AM
In your opinion how much time is required for digital currency to take over the current/existing market
No one will know on how much it needs for digital currency to take over the existing market.

it is impossible that digitisation will never be successful.
I'll rephrase it.
Digital currencies now are in success so what makes you think it won't?

most digital currencies can be broken down into parts. You can use and trade in small quantities.
buyers who want certain currencies and sellers who own the currency. I do not specify the price of Bitcoin or any digital currency
We can't specify the price of bitcoin as it really doesn't have stable price.

And that's how you can use cryptocurrencies, you can use it with smaller fractions which is good for small investors and does want to try it first.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
May 09, 2018, 02:33:18 PM
I do not know whether the digital currency will take over finance, world banking or not. but I see information that some countries that ban digital currencies like bitcoin are now starting to plan their own digital currencies, I myself do not know about this situation, hopefully this will change the world's finances better.
No one is actually claiming this would be the case because it is something that will not happen. I believe there would be some form of co-existence in the long run but expecting that banks will be eradicated or the finance sector will rapidly be changed is absurd.

The problem most countries are having is decentralization, but the idea of blockchain is one thing they are not out ruling. Over time, countries will start creating their own digital currency which may be replacing printing paper currency, but that does not still change the idea of it being centralized rather than the decentralized cryptocurrencies we have now.
Pages:
Jump to: