Pages:
Author

Topic: Digitalcoin Dev ROBBED! - page 6. (Read 25999 times)

legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
April 15, 2014, 12:36:16 PM
This thread is retarded.
Activity: 500
Merit: 501
http://digitalcoin.org/
April 15, 2014, 12:32:10 PM
This is a crazy thread.  Came here to try and understand all the fuss over what may have happended with regard to this supposed theft, and I still don't understand much except that some people have way more time to speculate and write about their speculations than I do.

I don't really care if the coins were stolen or not, and I don't see why it matters enough for all the chatter over it.  Likewise baritus isn't asking for help in uncovering the thief, so makes sense that he's not responding to all this nonsense.

One thing for everyone who seems so bent on him proving the theft:

Once my son used my cc to pay for games and other stuff online. If a lynch mob started screaming for me to prove he did it, I'm sorry but id have to let them hang me instead of him.

I don't know baritus at all, but I wish him luck.

Keep up the good work baritus and stay strong!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 14, 2014, 01:48:22 AM
And we're back at number one most read altcoin thread! Yay! Certainly, most entertaining. http://blockchained.com/
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
April 14, 2014, 01:44:47 AM
hey someone stole my coins..

well post your address and we can track them..

uhh err uhhh welll uhhhhhhhhhh never mind...

well post the address..

no thats ok

well didn't you lose thousands and thousands of dollars ? don't you want to get the coins back ?

naw it's ok don't worry about it..

all you have to so is post the coin address..

naw it's ok but they were stolen honest..

L oh fucking L

QFT

and hey i scratched my ass so i guess that proves i am a liar right ?
and hey what is the price of rice in china ?
posting proof a guy responsible for an exchange and many coins is a fucking thief is great advertising ?
ok then.. bumpidity bump then lol

the stupidest scummiest dumbest people on earth reside here.. i think this place is a magical magnet for the ultimate combo of shitty scammers and naive morons.

it's like seeing clowns pile out of a little car never ending for years and thinking there just can't be any more in there and then sure enough.. here they come...
honk honk, goes the coin cloning scammers and the little ass kissing corrupt brat clowns lol

Yes the DGC dev is such a stinking thief that he made sure he personally sent every CryptoAve customer back their coins before it was taken offline for maintenance lol

When your done with the bong pipe I think BCX might want it back.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Put your trust in MATH.
April 13, 2014, 09:22:32 PM
In other news, this has been my first insanely popular thread.

See, even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then!    Cool
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
April 13, 2014, 09:16:45 PM

well post the address..

no thats ok

well didn't you lose thousands and thousands of dollars ? don't you want to get the coins back ?

L oh fucking L

QFT

and hey i scratched my ass so i guess that proves i am a liar right ?
and hey what is the price of rice in china ?
posting proof a guy responsible for an exchange and many coins is a fucking thief is great advertising ?
ok then.. bumpidity bump then lol

the stupidest scummiest dumbest people on earth reside here.. i think this place is a magical magnet for the ultimate combo of shitty scammers and naive morons.

it's like seeing clowns pile out of a little car never ending for years and thinking there just can't be any more in there and then sure enough.. here they come...
honk honk, goes the coin cloning scammers and the little ass kissing corrupt brat clowns lol
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 13, 2014, 06:04:54 PM
well... do we know approximately which block(s) in which it was happening? if we do, we could always just check the offending blocks for large transfers from one address, then look up the history of said address in the blockchain. there is a block explorer for DGC, yes? i mean we're talking about 560K DGC here, it should be pretty easy to spot.

None of it means anything till Baritus himself post the addresses. This way he is publicly tied to the addresses. If he doesn't post the addresses he can always deny any addresses associated are not the correct ones. I have already figured out the majority of them and they all track back to him. He knows very well I can hang these around his neck like an anchor.

He sold those coins and like a complete newbie scammer he didn't bother to use throw away exchange accounts or new wallets. I guess he just thought people would simply take his word for it and not bother to question.

This is your chance Baritus to really stuff it back down my throat, post the addresses.

~BCX~

How would you be able to "track them back to him"? Magic?

ooooooo magic? Is it going to be like at the end of Burt Wonderstone, when Jim Carey drilled into his own brain? I'd watch that!
legendary
April 13, 2014, 05:21:55 PM
well... do we know approximately which block(s) in which it was happening? if we do, we could always just check the offending blocks for large transfers from one address, then look up the history of said address in the blockchain. there is a block explorer for DGC, yes? i mean we're talking about 560K DGC here, it should be pretty easy to spot.

None of it means anything till Baritus himself post the addresses. This way he is publicly tied to the addresses. If he doesn't post the addresses he can always deny any addresses associated are not the correct ones. I have already figured out the majority of them and they all track back to him. He knows very well I can hang these around his neck like an anchor.

He sold those coins and like a complete newbie scammer he didn't bother to use throw away exchange accounts or new wallets. I guess he just thought people would simply take his word for it and not bother to question.

This is your chance Baritus to really stuff it back down my throat, post the addresses.

~BCX~

How would you be able to "track them back to him"? Magic?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
April 13, 2014, 05:05:46 PM
legendary
April 13, 2014, 04:27:49 PM
if nothing else, this has been thoroughly entertaining

No, no, no, no. Back to the topic. Post that damn address, anyone!  Kiss

Oh no, it may be more than one. But, but it will prove everything!
April 13, 2014, 04:11:28 PM
if nothing else, this has been thoroughly entertaining
April 13, 2014, 04:08:25 PM
If nothing else, I should at least have 15 comments by the time this thread is done! Then I will say "Thats Mr. 15 Comments to you"

Also, who are you? Really, are we supposed to know who you are? At least BCX made a ton of money on BTC and LTC, you are just some unknown dude...
April 13, 2014, 04:05:03 PM
Mr 6 comments pm'd me this just now..

I know you probably dont care and will delete this, but I actualy have an account that has around 200+ posts, but I was being constantly harrased by BCX and having everything i posted deleted, so i was basicly forced to start a new account.

Not that you care of course, I just wanted you to know that I am not some newb that just threw his shit out there.

Anyways, have fun and ill cya in the troll thread lol

and what coins i mine won't get the stolen DGC back Wink

would like to chat about what deodorant i use too or what brand name of toilet paper ? It's 3 ply that's how i roll Wink

but uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

maybe he should post the address ?
or lets talk toilet paper with some mouthy noob with 6 posts ?

edit:
that is 4 btc Wink

Where in hell did you find 3-ply? lol

my point is that you're probably a BTC miner. I rarely seen altcoin miners talking as much shit. Lost coins are a risk involved in crypto's, if people can't deal with that they shouldn't be in the scene. This kind of shit happens.

Now about the 3-ply; I could use some for cleaning up all the shit smeared throughout this thread.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
April 13, 2014, 04:02:50 PM
I am glad this thread has been so popular, it is free advertising that I don't have to pay for, and DGC is known by more people because of it. No such thing as bad press lol

actually it's not free you owe me 5 BTC now..
April 13, 2014, 04:01:07 PM
I am glad this thread has been so popular, it is free advertising that I don't have to pay for, and DGC is known by more people because of it. No such thing as bad press lol
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
April 13, 2014, 04:00:19 PM
Mr 6 comments pm'd me this just now..

I know you probably dont care and will delete this, but I actualy have an account that has around 200+ posts, but I was being constantly harrased by BCX and having everything i posted deleted, so i was basicly forced to start a new account.

Not that you care of course, I just wanted you to know that I am not some newb that just threw his shit out there.

Anyways, have fun and ill cya in the troll thread lol

and what coins i mine won't get the stolen DGC back Wink

would like to chat about what deodorant i use too or what brand name of toilet paper ? It's 3 ply that's how i roll Wink

but uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

maybe he should post the address ?
or lets talk toilet paper with some mouthy noob with 6 posts ?

edit:
that is 4 btc Wink
April 13, 2014, 03:57:12 PM

well post the address..

no thats ok

L oh fucking L
ANGRY INCH!!! lol

There are several 'angry inchers' in this thread.

Anytime people discuss any coin that's not BTC around here, they come out of the woodwork.

what will i see if i have a look at your post history ? i bet i know lol

edit:
by the way Mr 6 Comments that's 3 BTC you owe me now..

Any number of things I'm sure. Which coin(s) do you mine anyway?
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
April 13, 2014, 03:55:17 PM
ANGRY INCH!!! lol

Anytime people discuss any coin that's not BTC around here, they come out of the woodwork.

what will i see if i have a look at your post history ? i bet i know lol

edit:
by the way Mr 6 Comments that's 3 BTC you owe me now..
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
April 13, 2014, 03:53:01 PM

well post the address..

no thats ok

L oh fucking L
April 13, 2014, 03:51:09 PM
ANGRY INCH!!! lol

Pages:
Jump to: