Pages:
Author

Topic: Digitalcoin Dev ROBBED! - page 7. (Read 25999 times)

legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
April 13, 2014, 03:49:25 PM
ANGRY INCH!!! lol

There are several 'angry inchers' in this thread.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011
FUD Philanthropist™
April 13, 2014, 03:46:10 PM
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 13, 2014, 03:26:32 PM
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
April 13, 2014, 03:22:25 PM
April 13, 2014, 03:10:22 PM
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
April 13, 2014, 03:09:08 PM
I happen to like baritus. Decent guy with a decent coin.

At least he still works on his coin *cough* satoshi *cough*
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
April 13, 2014, 02:38:23 PM
Thanks for the free bump Spoetnik, also that little short story you wrote was very funny. You should show that to jimmy falon, I am certain he would give you a writing job! I know I had a good laugh.

normally users with 6 posts don't get the privilege of a rant from me so consider yourself lucky..

i am the knower and haver of all things crypto and what i shall say will have been fortold and what is seen will be viewed !
I am a white hot shining comet of awesome and unless more people start bowing to my glorious insightful and witty posts like you just did
i will be forced to take matters into my hands and lead a revolution.. i have friends in the illuminati that can melt brains with ray guns n shit !!!
My genius is only tempered by my humility my fans always tell me.. they love my legendary wit and appreciate my Crypto-Sheriff duties.
I'm the crypto cop and i show my badge and the cons go running !
Stick around kid and watch as lay down the law to all the scammers around here it will be fun to watch.

All the usual scammers around here are scared of me so they are just Haters and Trolls !
I will accept Fallons writing job but i need to destroy a few more coins first.. I make all those coins scammers shutter in fear like
a scared puppy sitting in a pool of pee on the floor waiting for a rap on the nose with a noose paper.
Since you must be staff of Fallons can you say thanks i love his show ? Even though i have never seen it, but don't tell him that please.

Anyway my Pizza eating duties beckon me i must tend to my pizza addiction or my comment might get long or spelled wrongerer than usuals.
So new guy if you need a legend to take you under his wing pm me and i will send you some lengthy amounts of proof of scammers.
Most people recognize my Mensa caliber genius here but some don't but those that do have the knowledge of how good i am at being a genius.

BUT be warned, some of my comments may skirt on the edge of maybe being for or against you, it will be hard to tell.
it's my sneaky way of trolling and being crafty and then maybe if i am lucky baiting a guy into a response so i can jump on em with a, oh i'm just joking routine or something.
Making a deliberately ambiguous comment is sometimes a great way to troll Wink
but you know that already don't you ..Mr. 6 comments hahhaa

Next time i want 1 btc for your free bump though.. oh wait... was this your topic ?? lol
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
April 13, 2014, 01:36:24 PM
Day after day, funny story run across altcoins  Grin
legendary
April 13, 2014, 01:20:29 PM
PS:
If anyone make an AMY's Baking Company clone coin PLEASE pm me and let me know i'm in !!!! ..I will mine that shit hard lololol
as long as it has no IPO or Premine at the bare min of scammyness lol

Just like DGC huh ?
April 13, 2014, 01:19:00 PM
Thanks for the free bump Spoetnik, also that little short story you wrote was very funny. You should show that to jimmy falon, I am certain he would give you a writing job! I know I had a good laugh.
legendary
FUD Philanthropist™
April 13, 2014, 01:15:16 PM
If he wanted to sell 500k DGC then he could have done so at any point, there would be no reason to lie about it.

People buy and sell coins all the time and they're in no way accountable to you or anyone else for that matter.

Wrong on all accounts.

Baritus could not sell his coins and maintain any kind of integrity while collecting donations and investments. He absolutely must answer to investors when selling coins for personal gain while claiming he needed their money.

His best bet is to come clean and deal with it as it is only going to get worse.

Baritus is nailed to the wall on this one and no amount of side stepping by any number of socks is going to fix that.

~BCX~

You are just butt-hurt that another one of your hack attacks failed (again). Poor ego of a sad hacker. This is why you keep beating a dead horse.

post the address.. or your busted scamming period.
and even if he was the devil himself and has committed more crimes than anyone on the planet it still doesn't not clear your name Baritus lol

why do you idiots here insist on creating a diversion playing games and lying so much ? do you really seriously and honestly think it's effective ?
you think anyone out there really believes the bs ?
people like you are like guys screaming the world is flat or the sun revolves around the earth or the holocaust did not happen..
we all just laugh at you instantly. and then REALLY laugh when you fumble around trying to play games about it.. it's sad and often painful to watch.

getting one of you scammers to man up is like getting the NSA to admit anything.. not happening lol

Baritus = Amy from Kitchen Nightmares "Amy's baking Company" episode
and BCX = Gordon trying to deal with a fucking wacko LOL

PS:
If anyone make an AMY's Baking Company clone coin PLEASE pm me and let me know i'm in !!!! ..I will mine that shit hard lololol
as long as it has no IPO or Premine at the bare min of scammyness lol
April 13, 2014, 12:33:22 PM
lol, You can't buy advertising like this.

If nothing else, thank you BCX. Your ego has probably gotten us more publicity than anything else we could do.

He stirred up everyone the exact same way on the Btc-e trollbox in summer 2012. Hardly anyone knew about Litecoin back then and until then.

I guess we should all be thanking him then, thank you BCX!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
April 13, 2014, 12:32:23 PM

If nothing else, thank you BCX. Your ego has probably gotten us more publicity than anything else we could do.

He stirred up everyone the exact same way on the Btc-e trollbox in summer 2012. Hardly anyone knew about Litecoin back then and until then. DigitalCoin is the better Litecoin anyway. Much faster, much less manipulated by whales (thank goodness it's not on Btc-e) and unlike Ltc, DGC sees continued service development.
April 13, 2014, 12:11:48 PM

legendary
April 13, 2014, 10:03:00 AM
Oh I am so looking forward to CryptoAve reopening as I have a special reopening celebration planned. I called in a few favors from some top notch "security testers" and it better be rock solid, maybe even Realsolid LOL....

This isn't going to stop till Baritus does one of two things.

1) Post the address of the "stolen" wallets himself, that's all it takes and nothing more.

2) Publicly admits he sold the coins

There's a reason he won't post them himself because he knows I can track them right to him and this way he can always deny any wallet identified as the "stolen" ones, are not them.

Maybe I should start turning up the heat on everything Baritus related.

~BCX~

I plan to deposit a few hundred thousand of the various coins I have into CryptoAve once it reopens so I can trade them and buy shares.

Are you saying you're going to steal these coins from me because someone doesn't comply with your spurious demands ?

Please confirm.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
April 13, 2014, 09:15:50 AM
Would be easier to believe dev when he said probably bug in php than blaming heartbleed now.  My head spins!

Dev said only high value cave accounts attacked.  So attacker hammered server w/ heartbeat requests for long time and got lucky finding some passwords in memory.

And must be just at right time when high val accounts were logging in else 99.99999% chance memory overwritten (plus password not always exposed w/ heartbleed...high val accounts must have logged in many many times to get lucky!).

Then somehow tied those passwords to only biggest accounts.  Oh yeah almost forgot...need to know username and pin too!

Oh wait dev said in irc noticed gmail account hack of biggest accounts too...remember?  So bad guy hacked gmail too, or planted virus assuming *all* high val accounts use windows.

Username ok, could be plain texted in email.  But pin was plain texted in signup email?  Cant be...then no security for pin!  Where did bad guy get all these pins for high val accounts?  Only if pin was plaintexted back and seen in memory (w/ password at same time...not guaranteed!).

Else only way to see is w/ db hack and unsalted fields...which is bad security not heartbleed.

All so this bad guy could get maybe a couple $k of precious dgc from low profile exchange...

Really fishy smell.  But many many gullible guppies in dgc pool so perfect convenient excuse...win-win!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
April 13, 2014, 09:10:47 AM
I doubt anyone besides a few crypto enthusiasts gaf about this thread, you, the matter, or even DGC at this point. Will talk again when BTC is back over 1000, so not before 2015.

The sound of the "Death Rattle of Defeat"

~BCX~

You do realise that your latest course of actions threatening CAve also threatens the future of this site as well right? As a consequence of your actions the relevant authorities will seek to shut this forum down once it is proven to harbour cyber criminals and turn a blind eye to criminal activity such as that which you are engaging in.

Just to let everyone know if this site is shutdown you will have BCX to thank. Then again he may have bigger problems himself to worry about. The wheels have been set in motion...
legendary
April 13, 2014, 08:41:10 AM
You are just butt-hurt that another one of your hack attacks failed (again). Poor ego of a sad hacker. This is why you keep beating a dead horse.

Now you're just ridiculously grabbing.

Let's just put all this on pause for the moment and wait for what's coming.

The last time someone made the statement above it resulted in the Auroracoin Developer and Developer openly admitting they were beat.

This will end no differently.

~BCX~

You really over rate yourself.

What does this have to do with Auroracoin ? Are you on some kind of misguided crusade against things that irritate you ?

What happened with Auracoin ? I haven't heard anything, of course I don't give a crap about it anyway but outside of these forums I doubt many others will be aware of anything, I know I'm not.
legendary
April 13, 2014, 08:20:24 AM
I doubt anyone besides a few crypto enthusiasts gaf about this thread, you, the matter, or even DGC at this point. Will talk again when BTC is back over 1000, so not before 2015.
legendary
April 13, 2014, 08:05:52 AM
If he wanted to sell 500k DGC then he could have done so at any point, there would be no reason to lie about it.

People buy and sell coins all the time and they're in no way accountable to you or anyone else for that matter.

Wrong on all accounts.

Baritus could not sell his coins and maintain any kind of integrity while collecting donations and investments. He absolutely must answer to investors when selling coins for personal gain while claiming he needed their money.

His best bet is to come clean and deal with it as it is only going to get worse.

Baritus is nailed to the wall on this one and no amount of side stepping by any number of socks is going to fix that.

~BCX~

Pages:
Jump to: