Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 104. (Read 315328 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 250
July 14, 2017, 07:13:34 PM
When will the wallet update?

At the latest in 2 or 3 weeks, but I want to get it done much earlier.
July 14, 2017, 07:12:20 PM
Lots of volume today! Awesome. Anything in particular that would have caused it?

Volume came from DEV buying and selling at 1 sat trapping those who bought in hoping it was going to rise. But instead DEV dumped even more on 1 sat...

It's been rising anyway which can only be a good sign.

Also I'm hoping that someone can answer a question for me, is this PoW or PoS?

DEV is gone since years. He did never again take care of DimeCoin. All dumped DIME are now in the hands of the community, people, who deserve that DimeCoin gets more attention, development and use in webshops someday.

DimeCoin is PoW ....perhaps we will implement staking, when all DIME are mined. But that sould be a decision of the DimeCoin community.

That's what you think  Wink

Maybe that the original DEV still owns some billion DIME to dump them again (I think that he has not much or nothing at all after such a long time of absence). Let him dump again. It would be a great chance to get a big lot of DIME cheap, and even a better opportunity to buy cheap if all cryptocurrencies would crash. DIME will stay and it is not the goal to raise the value fast. And yes, there are a lot of DIME and this coin was nearly dead regarding the exchange trading value. But as simple as it is: DIME is working well, transactions a very fast and DimeCoin has an enormous potential nowadays, when every shitcoin value multiplied during the bitcoin hype. It is a big chance to buy some DIME cheap and help to promote and to develope DimeCoin further. Everyone is free to support DimeCoin development, you too, especially as a hero member we could benefit from you, unless you are the original DimeCoin DEV, frustrated to have no more DIME.  Wink
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
July 14, 2017, 05:57:35 PM
This coin is dead, Y'all may as well give it up. Its just too many coins out and no one is really buying it.

Well, if you don't this coin then leave it aside. Don't spread FUD. Moreover, you really don't have any proof to support your statement. We all can see the trading volume is way bigger than previous months. Don't be late, we still have room in our boat. Just jump in and have fun....

LOL, coin has went to shits on Yobit and its already a 25 btc sell wall at coinexchange on the first day. I say this coin is DEAD!

The total trading volume today is 17,100$ accroding to coinmarketcap. The last time trading volume surpassed 17000$ was on Jan 29th, 2014 (18000$). So, after 3 and 1/2 years later DIME has REVIVED. Do your research before commenting. Now shut the f*uck up and get in....

Idiot, the volume came from the DEV buying and selling his 90% premines making volume. While doing so trapping those who bought at 1 sat thinking it would rise. But instead he dropped even more on 1 sats. You are so clueless that it's not even funny.

If even a single member of this community says the statement of this moron plausible, I will never post on this thread again.

everyone is entitle to their own opinion for those that don't believe in this coin, the decision is easy, all they have to do is find another coin, for those that do like me, we invest time and money and help others with this coin. The only thing that i am going to ask moving forward from the community and the board let's keep the discussions pg13 please we don't know who reads it and up to now one of the things that i have like the most about this board is how friendly everyone has been.

Please pg13 from now on.

thank you
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
July 14, 2017, 05:30:18 PM
Wallet of bet?
Activity: 163
Progress is the realization of UTOPIA's
July 14, 2017, 03:07:54 PM
This coin is dead, Y'all may as well give it up. Its just too many coins out and no one is really buying it.

Well, if you don't this coin then leave it aside. Don't spread FUD. Moreover, you really don't have any proof to support your statement. We all can see the trading volume is way bigger than previous months. Don't be late, we still have room in our boat. Just jump in and have fun....

LOL, coin has went to shits on Yobit and its already a 25 btc sell wall at coinexchange on the first day. I say this coin is DEAD!

The total trading volume today is 17,100$ accroding to coinmarketcap. The last time trading volume surpassed 17000$ was on Jan 29th, 2014 (18000$). So, after 3 and 1/2 years later DIME has REVIVED. Do your research before commenting. Now shut the f*uck up and get in....

Idiot, the volume came from the DEV buying and selling his 90% premines making volume. While doing so trapping those who bought at 1 sat thinking it would rise. But instead he dropped even more on 1 sats. You are so clueless that it's not even funny.

If even a single member of this community says the statement of this moron plausible, I will never post on this thread again.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
July 14, 2017, 02:35:12 PM
When will the wallet update?
Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
July 14, 2017, 02:26:40 PM
Lots of volume today! Awesome. Anything in particular that would have caused it?

Volume came from DEV buying and selling at 1 sat trapping those who bought in hoping it was going to rise. But instead DEV dumped even more on 1 sat...

DEV is gone since years. He did never again take care of DimeCoin. All dumped DIME are now in the hands of the community, people, who deserve that DimeCoin gets more attention, development and use in webshops someday.

DimeCoin is PoW ....perhaps we will implement staking, when all DIME are mined. But that sould be a decision of the DimeCoin community.

That's what you think  Wink
July 14, 2017, 02:21:46 PM

DimeCoin is PoW ....perhaps we will implement staking, when all DIME are mined. But that should be a decision of the DimeCoin community.
Activity: 36
July 14, 2017, 10:06:20 AM

Activity: 536
https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr
July 14, 2017, 09:50:59 AM
hey guys, is there any bootstrap for dimecoin, cause i think its going to take me weeks to synchonize my wallet....
thanks a lot
July 14, 2017, 08:57:04 AM

July 14, 2017, 08:55:34 AM

July 14, 2017, 08:53:44 AM

Yeah, coinexchange added DIME/BTC market, and the largest volume comes up from there (around 55%).
Activity: 36
July 14, 2017, 08:02:07 AM
July 14, 2017, 05:28:31 AM
@peme Also please send a request to add this market to coinmarketcap:

https://novaexchange.com/market/ETH_DIME/
Activity: 140
July 14, 2017, 05:05:35 AM
it is time Dime would go up in value, is for long time now 0.00000001BTC. I hope it goes up a bit soon
July 14, 2017, 04:48:50 AM
The trading volume reaches well above 38,000$. This proves the growing interest within and outside of the cummunity. Truly DIME is on the way to top 100......  Grin
Activity: 155
July 13, 2017, 08:20:47 PM

DIME  is now listed at: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/DIME/BTC

(peme please add link to website)

Great !  Smiley ... will do at the weekend.

those are really good news, we need to have it added to coinmarketcap

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dimecoin/#markets

everyone submit requests thru here for faster adding

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf0f95sPIlakbvT0AKXvJpwboNWwQjAj9ZiSdCiqpXcKmumzw/formResponse
Activity: 30
July 13, 2017, 07:23:02 PM
I compiled dime from source, and no problems. I have not tried with Windows, only Linux, so it could be a Linux thing.
I downloaded the blockchain, which took some time, but I find that after about 800,000 blocks, the wallet becomes unresponsive.
In simple terms, if I delete most of the block data, the wallet opens within 30 seconds (up to about 800,000). If I let the wallet sych again, and close it, the next time I open it, it takes minutes.
With this being Linux, you expect to get the the little menu on the toolbar, not the client, but at full synch, when it takes minutes to stop loading the block index, I have no menu, because I have no toolbar appear.
I have tried it with a daemon, rpc calls are fine up till about 800,000 height, after that if I try a simple call (getinfo), I get a message saying "could not communicate with daemon."
I think there is a fix for this, which involves removing files from "blocks" in the conf file, but not sure which.
BTW, I made a bootstrap of the blocks, and even that is 1.1 GB in a zip file. LOL.
An Electrum wallet would be a good idea.
Edit*
https://dev.cryptolife.net/order/custom-altcoin/
2 BTC
He might give you a discount.
-------------------
Another question, before I forget, did anyone fix the issue of sending more than 20 million dime in 1 transaction?

I have recently sent 200 million DIME in a single transaction without any issue.

Me too. I did sent 100 million DIME from cryptopia (they do not have that 20 million limit that novaexchange and other exchanges do have) to my windows wallet and from windows wallet into paper wallet. I will look at the source code at the weekend to make myself familiar if and how a max transaction limit is implemented.

Problem is resolved here: https://github.com/dimecoinproject/dimecoin/issues/3

Cryptopia have this code!
July 13, 2017, 06:59:11 PM

DIME  is now listed at: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/DIME/BTC

(peme please add link to website)

Great !  Smiley ... will do at the weekend.
Jump to: