Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 102. (Read 315328 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Progress is the realization of UTOPIA's
July 22, 2017, 05:53:06 PM
Your DOGE market is one of the reasons that is hurting DIME! You should get rid of it...

I completely agree. It is better to tie a coin to dollar or cents. If they see that the coin is worth 0.01 cents, from the point of view of investment in people will show interest even just because of the numbers. I think gradually go from binding to other cryptocurrencies. But it takes time, we can do it all.   

Let all of us (community members) pledge to buy at least 2$ worth of DIME everyday. Trust me, this will certainly create a big impact.  Smiley
Activity: 155
July 22, 2017, 01:57:45 PM
Your DOGE market is one of the reasons that is hurting DIME! You should get rid of it...

I completely agree. It is better to tie a coin to dollar or cents. If they see that the coin is worth 0.01 cents, from the point of view of investment in people will show interest even just because of the numbers. I think gradually go from binding to other cryptocurrencies. But it takes time, we can do it all.   

dimecoin value is also a reflection of the community Smiley, we cant expect dimcoin to makes millionaires over night. if anything this is great opportunity to keep mining dime. we are 200000k blocks away from the next halving. As the community grows the value will grow also. one of things that i believe makes dime great is as the value increases it would allow for the transfer of money from one market to another to cost less compare to those high value money. Also due to the size of the coin it has the benefit that dogecoin has too, eventually it will be use as a base coin due to that reason. Now we are waiting on the approval of the android wallet at coinomi, if that gets approved it will open up the market for anyone that wants to try dime and doesn't want to download the wallet. One thing that will help us a lot too will be a faucet once the android wallet gets approval to give free dimes to all that wants to try it Smiley. There are a lot of milestones, i believe that anyone that sticks around will see the value of dimecoin rise.

and if it all else fails i believe crypto is here to stay, the market will gain value over time and due to that nature so will our coin.

cheers everyone
#todamoon
Activity: 150
July 22, 2017, 01:32:22 PM

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502
July 22, 2017, 11:48:21 AM
Activity: 372
July 22, 2017, 11:06:32 AM

dont forget dev ,make bounty or airdrop to help you promotion this project,i will be supportfull
Activity: 306
Merit: 251
Working for a better world
July 22, 2017, 10:46:03 AM
All kind day. I have noticed a coin how it has recovered. Not enough time has passed on trade in this coin that there was an opportunity to fulfill the technical analysis on her. But I think that for her the actual and adequate price of $0.027. Time and her advance is necessary of course. The I will be able, the and I will help. We will move her on top. On analytics I will add the vision gradually. All of good luck!!!

Great.. Now in in the first 200 marketcap..
Activity: 150
July 22, 2017, 02:18:29 AM
All kind day. I have noticed a coin how it has recovered. Not enough time has passed on trade in this coin that there was an opportunity to fulfill the technical analysis on her. But I think that for her the actual and adequate price of $0.027. Time and her advance is necessary of course. The I will be able, the and I will help. We will move her on top. On analytics I will add the vision gradually. All of good luck!!!
July 21, 2017, 03:02:32 PM
please use it this way within the wallet console:
importprivkey "yourprivatekey"
after that the wallet will rescan, wait some minutes ....
if your win wallet is encrypted you will have to use the walletpassphrase before private key import:
walletpassphrase "yourpassphrase" 120
This will give you 120 seconds for importing the privkey , after 120 seconds the wallet is locked again.
best regards,
peme

@peme, IT WORKED FINALLY!!!  Grin Grin Grin

Though it took roughly 5-6 hours to arrive balance in my wallet. Thank you sooooooooooo much. Keep up the good work.

Best regards.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
July 21, 2017, 07:35:07 AM

New market added https://www.coinexchange.io/market/DIME/DOGE

please trading there and do big profits  Cool.

Activity: 340
Merit: 250
July 21, 2017, 07:18:41 AM
Omg Dimecoin is still alive  Grin good luck to everyone Smiley

The graph makes me believe that this coin will be a great coin soon

Sure but it needs:

-active team
-website
-slack
-twitter
-win wallet etc.
-redesign of logo layout etc.

Still in need for a new coin design? Can do that, in photo realistic quality.
When interested, any whishes or shall I submit an example/suggestion?
When not interested, ok, let's move on, any other needs?

That would be really great.  Smiley An example/suggestion would be nice. Then we could start a poll to let the community decide.
Activity: 26
July 21, 2017, 05:35:55 AM
Omg Dimecoin is still alive  Grin good luck to everyone Smiley

The graph makes me believe that this coin will be a great coin soon

Sure but it needs:

-active team
-website
-slack
-twitter
-win wallet etc.
-redesign of logo layout etc.

Still in need for a new coin design? Can do that, in photo realistic quality.
When interested, any whishes or shall I submit an example/suggestion?
When not interested, ok, let's move on, any other needs?
Activity: 16
July 21, 2017, 12:29:17 AM
I still can not find a working sgminer for my rx 470.

the difficulty is already getting a little hard to mine with one GPU only for profit but maybe i can help. Tell me what eeror are you seeing?

thank you
Cheers

Check your inbox.
July 20, 2017, 10:03:03 PM
What's the good news?
PEME Grin
Hi Neguinho,

i think its waiting for the android wallet to get approved Smiley

cheers Smiley
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
July 20, 2017, 08:51:08 PM
What's the good news?
PEME Grin
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
July 20, 2017, 02:33:35 PM
@peme, the DIME win wallet doesn't accept my private key. As per the direction from the help, i tried to import the private key this way:

" importprivkey "

But seems like it can't recognize it and says invalid private key, though the DIME explorer correctly recognizes the address & balance. What should I do now?

please use it this way within the wallet console:

after that the wallet will rescan, wait some minutes ....

if your win wallet is encrypted you will have to use the walletpassphrase before private key import:

walletpassphrase "yourpassphrase" 120

This will give you 120 seconds for importing the privkey , after 120 seconds the wallet is locked again.

best regards,
peme
July 20, 2017, 05:09:07 AM
@peme, the DIME win wallet doesn't accept my private key. As per the direction from the help, i tried to import the private key this way:

" importprivkey "

But seems like it can't recognize it and says invalid private key, though the DIME explorer correctly recognizes the address & balance. What should I do now?
Activity: 306
Merit: 251
Working for a better world
July 20, 2017, 01:16:35 AM
Believe DIME  Grin

how is the community doing?, have you guys seen how much the mining difficulty has increased?

Also i checked on Coinomi and the android wallet is still not approved. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to review it?

thank you,
Cheers Smiley

I am in contact with coinomi, answered some questions about DimeCoin details. Will keep you up-to-date here.  Smiley

Thanks @peme, really we are eagerly waiting for the Android wallet. Would be a great addition to the DIME portfolio.  Grin

I am really excited about the android wallet. I think once the android wallet is a go it would be really cool to keep the dimecoins at hand Smiley

That´s a good new
July 19, 2017, 10:09:03 PM
Believe DIME  Grin

how is the community doing?, have you guys seen how much the mining difficulty has increased?

Also i checked on Coinomi and the android wallet is still not approved. Does anyone know how long it takes for them to review it?

thank you,
Cheers Smiley

I am in contact with coinomi, answered some questions about DimeCoin details. Will keep you up-to-date here.  Smiley

Thanks @peme, really we are eagerly waiting for the Android wallet. Would be a great addition to the DIME portfolio.  Grin

I am really excited about the android wallet. I think once the android wallet is a go it would be really cool to keep the dimecoins at hand Smiley
July 19, 2017, 07:22:33 PM

the difficulty is already getting a little hard to mine with one GPU only for profit but maybe i can help. Tell me what eeror are you seeing?

thank you
Cheers
Activity: 16
July 19, 2017, 04:02:54 PM
Jump to: