Pages:
Author

Topic: DIMEcoin - page 99. (Read 315328 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Progress is the realization of UTOPIA's
July 31, 2017, 12:57:45 PM
Чтo зa бpeд?

This is English thread. Most of your statements are not comprehensible either because you use translator. Please, try to post in English.
Thanks.

Этo aнглийcкaя нить. Бoльшинcтвo вaшиx зaявлeний нe пoнятны, пoтoмy чтo вы иcпoльзyeтe пepeвoдчик. Пoжaлyйcтa, пocтapaйтecь пyбликoвaть cooбщeния нa aнглийcкoм языкe.
Блaгoдapю.
Activity: 150
July 31, 2017, 12:51:33 PM
For the announcement: God loves you. ok you knew that..

A son(g) then (About a dime):

Kool Keith - Not a Dime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DtHU1Or3cs

Love you around. With a fake arrogance off course :-)

Ups. that was the TB-303 link. Here goes DIME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcAuKwhdodI

PS: Kool keith should have left the city when he had the chance ;-) I'm picking his berrys.

Чтo зa бpeд?
Activity: 1478
Merit: 264
July 31, 2017, 11:31:05 AM
For the announcement: God loves you. ok you knew that..

A son(g) then (About a dime):

Kool Keith - Not a Dime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DtHU1Or3cs

Love you around. With a fake arrogance off course :-)

Ups. that was the TB-303 link. Here goes DIME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcAuKwhdodI

PS: Kool keith should have left the city when he had the chance ;-) I'm picking his berrys.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 31, 2017, 09:52:59 AM
Thanks PEME enjoy vac !!!
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
July 31, 2017, 09:47:18 AM
Do i keep the coins on exchange or should i install windows wallet?Because there is no POS and i want to keep coins for a long time, but if it will bring the price up i will transfer it .THX

keep them in a paper wallet, which you can create on http://www.dimecoin.rocks/

Exchanges  can dissapear with your coins (coinex, mtgox, cryptsy, mintpal, ... did) and your computer with a wallet may be infected by trojans or other malware.

Paper wallet is safe. Make a non-digital copy of the private key and keep it on a safe place where it cannot get destroyed by fire, water and whatever...  Smiley

With the public key you can always check your dimecoin wallet amount online with the blockchain explorer.
Activity: 364
July 31, 2017, 08:48:19 AM
Do i keep the coins on exchange or should i install windows wallet?Because there is no POS and i want to keep coins for a long time, but if it will bring the price up i will transfer it .THX
July 31, 2017, 08:23:44 AM
https://anxpro.com/  somebody knows what exchange is?

What has this got to do with Dimecoin?

Such that if there will be a DIME and will be the ninth currency to exchange and use to pay for various options.
Activity: 340
Merit: 250
July 31, 2017, 07:24:20 AM
Hi again,

I am still working on the new wallet version, but will go on vacation for 2 weeks now. Will be back on August 14th.

best regards,
peme
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
July 31, 2017, 06:06:06 AM

What has this got to do with Dimecoin?
July 31, 2017, 03:40:42 AM
July 31, 2017, 03:11:14 AM
There is an investor who is interested in this coin. But I have no idea yet as to convince him that he began to redeem a coin. One that we have prospect that the coin will rise in price, isn't enough yet. Our coin lives, and community dead. Not an active forum. Offers, except let's cut off three zero, didn't arrive any more. Once again I repeat, denomination, from the economic point of view, will give nothing.

DimeCoin Community is an alliance of the financial and world-class technological experts who united to create universal modern bank for all.

DimeCoin Community combines modern digital settlement technologies, a blockchain technologies with the international standards of safety and convenience.

DimeCoin Community is designed to unite both the separate companies, and the whole industries in a powerful digital ecosystem which possibilities will be available in one click.

The financial DimeCoin Community services will be completely integrated with the international systems to provide all necessary services for international payments worldwide. If it was ever interesting to you how all it is arranged from within or you — the enthusiast of the latest breakthrough technologies, glance to our avenue to learn more.

Project plan???

PУCCКИЙ

Ecть инвecтop, кoтopый зaинтepecoвaн дaннoй мoнeтoй. Ho y мeня пoкa нeт идeи, кaк eгo yбeдить, чтoбы oн нaчaл выкyпaть мoнeтy. Oднoгo, чтo мы имeeм пepcпeктивy, чтo мoнeтa бyдeт дopoжaть, пoкa нe дocтaтoчнo. У нac мoнeтa живeт, a cooбщecтвo мepтвoe. Фopyм нe aктивный. Пpeдлoжeний, кpoмe дaвaйтe oтpeжeм тpи нyля, бoльшe нe пocтyпaлo. Eщe paз пoвтopяю, дeнoминaция, c экoнoмичecкoй тoчки зpeния, ничeгo нe дacт.

DimeCoin Community — этo aльянc финaнcoвыx и тexнoлoгичecкиx экcпepтoв миpoвoгo ypoвня, oбъeдинившиxcя, чтoбы coздaть yнивepcaльный coвpeмeнный бaнк для вcex.

DimeCoin Community coчeтaeт coвpeмeнныe цифpoвыe pacчeтныe тexнoлoгии, блoкчeйн-тexнoлoгий c миpoвыми cтaндapтaми бeзoпacнocти и yдoбcтвa.

DimeCoin Community пpизвaнa oбъeдинить кaк oтдeльныe кoмпaнии, тaк и цeлыe индycтpии в мoщнyю цифpoвyю экocиcтeмy, вoзмoжнocти кoтopoй бyдyт дocтyпны в oдин клик.

Финaнcoвыe cepвиcы DimeCoin Community бyдyт пoлнocтью интeгpиpoвaны c мeждyнapoдными cиcтeмaми, чтoбы пpeдocтaвлять вce нeoбxoдимыe ycлyги для мeждyнapoдныx pacчётoв пo вceмy миpy. Ecли вaм кoгдa-либo былo интepecнo, кaк вce ycтpoeнo изнyтpи или вы — энтyзиacт нoвeйшиx пpopывныx тexнoлoгий, зaглянитe в нaш пpocпeкт, чтoбы yзнaть бoльшe.

Плaн пpoeктa???
July 31, 2017, 02:16:39 AM
Hello Community! Smiley

I'm new here, but a great fan of DimeCoin and maybe I could help to the Community. Let me introduce myself, I'm M.F.A. in Visual Communications with 15+ years of experience. Good marketing is everything and it always starts with a logo, colors, font, logo application etc. Here is one fast idea and sketch of new DimeCoin Logo / Brand Identity: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vgkylngtpolzq6z/DimeCoin%20-%20Logo.pdf?dl=0

I'll be glad to hear your opinions. Smiley

You have offers on promotion of our project. I have no ideas, besides, yet how to attract the investor, but we haven't enough redeemed a coin for ourselves.
July 30, 2017, 03:28:39 PM
Let's get a poll whether the community wants a tweaking in the code and limit the number of DIME. My proposal is to remove at least 3 digits instead of my previous proposal of 6 digits. So, the number of total coins will come down to 531,000,000 which is realistic. This upgrade has got two advantages:

1. An announcement of tweaking will give a boost in the market, becasue people will try to stockpile DIME as cheap as possible. The price will most likely skyrocket (well, at least double or triple).

2. The daily gain would be 100,000% increase (0.000004 to 0.004) in a 24 hours period of time, which will certainly catch the eyes of crypto-community. A great marketing strategy to get the attention of the mainstream market / investors.

Exactly friend it is better to reduce them and therefore it is necessary to take action to make that this coin goes up and to make that it competes with the best ones. Since it's not just about making a profit.

I don't consider that it will give some advantages, we won't increase capitalization, we will just change figure. Explain to me then about the cost of EDinar (EDR), coins of 999 trillion, costs 1 EDR in the market 0,00937 dollars. The term of release is 30 years. They are going to become the only payment currency in the world?

Siacoin, Peercoin, BlackCoin, Primecoin no limit and costs rather much. 
July 30, 2017, 03:15:45 PM
...Destroy speculators repayment of coins and resale is more expensive. I personally just redeem.
...Уничтoжaйтe cпeкyлянтoв выкyпoм мoнeт и пepeпpoдaжeй дopoжe. Я личнo пpocтo выкyпaю.

Oчapoвaтeльнo :-D
И кaк, пo-вaшeмy, нaзывaть чeлoвeкa кoтopый пepeпpoдaeт чтo-тo дopoжe чeм кyпил?
T.e. Bы пpeдлaгaeтe yничтoжaть cпeкyлянтoв пyтeм иx paзмнoжeния?
Cпacибo, Bы "cдeлaли мoй дeнь"  :-D

It's charming :-D
And how do you think, to call a person who resells something more expensive than he bought it?
I.e. You propose to destroy speculators by multiplying them?
Thanks, You just made my day :-D

The more speculators it will be involved in sale and purchase, the coin will cost more expensively. I work at the market 8 years.
July 30, 2017, 03:13:55 PM
Would this need to be a coin swap?
If so long term holders who aren't checking for regular updates can miss the deadline and lose their coins.

I don't think it's necessarily a swap. It's probably just a few extra/minus lines in the code. No coins would be lost. Anyone as long as updates his/hers wallet will not lose their coins.
Activity: 96
July 30, 2017, 02:34:04 PM
Let's get a poll whether the community wants a tweaking in the code and limit the number of DIME. My proposal is to remove at least 3 digits instead of my previous proposal of 6 digits. So, the number of total coins will come down to 531,000,000 which is realistic. This upgrade has got two advantages:

1. An announcement of tweaking will give a boost in the market, becasue people will try to stockpile DIME as cheap as possible. The price will most likely skyrocket (well, at least double or triple).

2. The daily gain would be 100,000% increase (0.000004 to 0.004) in a 24 hours period of time, which will certainly catch the eyes of crypto-community. A great marketing strategy to get the attention of the mainstream market / investors.

Would this need to be a coin swap?
If so long term holders who aren't checking for regular updates can miss the deadline and lose their coins.
July 30, 2017, 01:53:12 PM
Exactly friend it is better to reduce them and therefore it is necessary to take action to make that this coin goes up and to make that it competes with the best ones. Since it's not just about making a profit.

@everyone, please cast your vote in the new poll I created here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2054928.new#new
Activity: 155
July 30, 2017, 01:44:06 PM
shouldn't we just be glad that we have the opportunity to buy the at a lower price. personally i know that i am. i don't want for the coin to fee like a pump and dump either. I want us to invest in our community. the longer we stay interested in it down here the more coins we will be able to collect. i want to see the community growing but i also want to get more for myself Smiley

cheers
Activity: 61
July 30, 2017, 11:57:08 AM

July 30, 2017, 06:36:10 AM
I want to see some real action.

Why don't you buy a billion DIME and start the action? The herd will follow....
Pages:
Jump to: