Pages:
Author

Topic: Discoin - The tailor-made cryptocurrency for online shopping and selling 🚀🚀 - page 2. (Read 5361 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I understand correctly, the project does not limit the participation of investors, that is, the sale takes place without KYC?
Each of the exchanges that participates in the IEO campaign provides all the conditions on their sites. You can recognize them there.
I think some exchanges may be doing a vetting of their customers. Well, it doesn't cause much difficulty.
deex.exchange conducts the sale of token without registration KYC. Other conditions are better to clarify on the exchange websites.
I think investors may get the opportunity to buy coins on one of the IEO. Each participant can find a favorable offer.
Activity: 8
I wonder how much additional investment the project will be able to raise over the coming IEO period. Already have an understanding about the regions that are interested in investing in discoin?
Activity: 19
The entire IEO campaign works perfectly to increase the popularity of the coin. But I would like to know about the blocking period for airdrop, because many participants may want to sell for a quick profit.
Do you know how many coins participated in airdrop? I think they can only have aimpact on the early stage of the listing.
the project team must think through its strategy in such a way that the value of the coin could not change much because of the airdrop campaign.
The entire IEO campaign works perfectly to increase the popularity of the coin. But I would like to know about the blocking period for airdrop, because many participants may want to sell for a quick profit.
Do you know how many coins participated in airdrop? I think they can only have aimpact on the early stage of the listing.
I understand correctly, the project does not limit the participation of investors, that is, the sale takes place without KYC?
Each of the exchanges that participates in the IEO campaign provides all the conditions on their sites. You can recognize them there.
I think some exchanges may be doing a vetting of their customers. Well, it doesn't cause much difficulty.
deex.exchange conducts the sale of token without registration KYC. Other conditions are better to clarify on the exchange websites.
It seems to me that interest in the project grew well during the IEO. The project conducts an active advertising campaign?
Activity: 1
I think the coin will really help make the platform effective for its customers. E-Commerce will be able to use high-quality and secure transactions.
Yes, the discoin this has a great advantage and uniqueness. Therefore, I think that customers will be satisfied with the cooperation with Discodery.
I have read the platform's customer reviews, they like the working conditions and the quality of cooperation with Discodery. That's good.
Activity: 2
Testing the payment solution helped evaluate the development of the project and I am happy to join the project at this stage of development with a good price for the coin.
yes, some participants will want to get a quick profit, but the main part of the participants, I think, will monitor the situation on the exchanges, so as not to miss the best profits.
Deex, Dagx and VBare great partners for listing your coin. I think the total number of active traders will make Discoin a highly-liquid coin.
As I read, the project will continue to work to find new exchanges for the partnership. But I hope to see big exchanges that can boost the reputation of Discoin.
I am glad that the project was able to find a large number of partners for listing. I think this will provide excellent access to the coin for the platform's customers.
Well, for me the main thing is that the price of the coin continues to rise after the completion of the IEO. I expect to increase the cost of Discoin several times.
In general, does the team make any predictions about its development and the value of the token during the operation of the platform after the addition of digital payments?
I read your road map. What stages do you have planned after the Payment gateway public API release?
Activity: 5
I am glad that the project was able to find a large number of partners for listing. I think this will provide excellent access to the coin for the platform's customers.
Well, for me the main thing is that the price of the coin continues to rise after the completion of the IEO. I expect to increase the cost of Discoin several times.
Deex, Dagx and VBare great partners for listing your coin. I think the total number of active traders will make Discoin a highly-liquid coin.
Hey. When will the wallet development be completed? Integration in the Discodery ecosystem has already begun?
I'm also interested to see when the platform plans to begin a digital transformation for its customers ' work.
At the moment, the development of the project itself continues according to the presented plan, except for the extension of the sale of the coin.
Testing the payment solution helped evaluate the development of the project and I am happy to join the project at this stage of development with a good price for the coin.
The temporary blocking of wallets I read about can take place at the IEO stage as well?
If admins there is a doubt about the security, then they certainly can do the locking but you will be able to verify your account without a problem.
the main thing is to keep safe and not to lose the spare keys, if there is a need to re-enter.
Activity: 3
I think the coin will really help make the platform effective for its customers. E-Commerce will be able to use high-quality and secure transactions.
Yes, the discoin this has a great advantage and uniqueness. Therefore, I think that customers will be satisfied with the cooperation with Discodery.
Activity: 5
I read the technical documentation and saw the public beta version of the wallet. Discoin can change the approach to online payments using the crypto currency.
This is what the project team wants to do, and they are interested in creating their own coin for digital payments.
This is the best way to simplify the work of payment solutions, and at the same time increase the profit of the project.
I think that the continued sale of the coin will allow to continue the activity of the community around the project. And this is a great marketing strategy if the development of the application is active and the team wants to launch the wallet at the same time as the listing of the Discoin.
Pages:
Jump to: