Pages:
Author

Topic: Discoin - The tailor-made cryptocurrency for online shopping and selling 🚀🚀 - page 3. (Read 5361 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hey. When will the wallet development be completed? Integration in the Discodery ecosystem has already begun?
I'm also interested to see when the platform plans to begin a digital transformation for its customers ' work.
At the moment, the development of the project itself continues according to the presented plan, except for the extension of the sale of the coin.
Testing the payment solution helped evaluate the development of the project and I am happy to join the project at this stage of development with a good price for the coin.
Activity: 5
I read that the token sale for IEO will close in mid-October. Is everything going according to plan now?
not really, but I think the new strategy will only improve the profitability of the project during the listing
It turns out that the project continuedIEO, but I think that this will not affect the speed of development of the payment solution.
It would be great to see a built-in exchange along with the completion of the IEO campaign.
I am glad that the project was able to find a large number of partners for listing. I think this will provide excellent access to the coin for the platform's customers.
Activity: 1
I think that the support of the Asian region is important for the project. I read that the team plans to expand the platform in this direction in 2020. And now how is the search for investors in Asia?
This is probably all right, as the team is talking about continuing to sell the coin due to the region's interest in Discoin.
The Discodery platform is very actively developing, and I think that the coin will be a great tool for customers, and a profitable investment for investors.
Time will tell us, but given the successat the IEO stage, I think we can talk about a good profit in the future for all participants.
Activity: 10
I read that IEO will be closed soon. How quickly does the team plan to list the coin?
At this stage, you need to follow the announcements of the project, as the sale of the coin, as part of the IEO campaign, is still ongoing.
I bought some tokens, I think the team offered good conditions, and the new stage of IEO will increase the amount of investment, which will allow to launch a more active PR campaign.
That's true. To expand the popularity of the platform, this is a very high-quality IEO campaign and it has brought great benefits.
Activity: 8
I read that IEO will be closed soon. How quickly does the team plan to list the coin?
At this stage, you need to follow the announcements of the project, as the sale of the coin, as part of the IEO campaign, is still ongoing.
I bought some tokens, I think the team offered good conditions, and the new stage of IEO will increase the amount of investment, which will allow to launch a more active PR campaign.
Activity: 4
The Discodery platform is very actively developing, and I think that the coin will be a great tool for customers, and a profitable investment for investors.
I think that the support of the Asian region is important for the project. I read that the team plans to expand the platform in this direction in 2020. And now how is the search for investors in Asia?
I read that the token sale for IEO will close in mid-October. Is everything going according to plan now?
not really, but I think the new strategy will only improve the profitability of the project during the listing
It turns out that the project continuedIEO, but I think that this will not affect the speed of development of the payment solution.
Activity: 6
Hey. When will the wallet development be completed? Integration in the Discodery ecosystem has already begun?
I'm also interested to see when the platform plans to begin a digital transformation for its customers ' work.
At the moment, the development of the project itself continues according to the presented plan, except for the extension of the sale of the coin.
Activity: 8
The temporary blocking of wallets I read about can take place at the IEO stage as well?
I read the technical documentation and saw the public beta version of the wallet. Discoin can change the approach to online payments using the crypto currency.
This is what the project team wants to do, and they are interested in creating their own coin for digital payments.
This is the best way to simplify the work of payment solutions, and at the same time increase the profit of the project.
I understand correctly, the project does not limit the participation of investors, that is, the sale takes place without KYC?
The Discoin ecosystem will be an interesting addition to the functions of the Discodery platform.
I agree, the team provided all the necessary explanations of what benefit will bring its own coin for the active operation of the platform.
and where can I find out about it in brief? If possible, give a link to an overview of the main advantages of this coin.
I think that in the white paper you will find more information about the coin. This is the best way to get acquainted with the project before investing.
Activity: 6
the website is now available in English, French, Chinese, Korean and Japanese. That's cool. Obviously, the project is expanding its community.
The Discoin ecosystem will be an interesting addition to the functions of the Discodery platform.
I agree, the team provided all the necessary explanations of what benefit will bring its own coin for the active operation of the platform.
and where can I find out about it in brief? If possible, give a link to an overview of the main advantages of this coin.
Activity: 3
I read the technical documentation and saw the public beta version of the wallet. Discoin can change the approach to online payments using the crypto currency.
This is what the project team wants to do, and they are interested in creating their own coin for digital payments.
Pages:
Jump to: