Pages:
Author

Topic: Discontinued: Lancelot (Heavy Duty 400 Mega hashes, 2 x FPGA Mining Board) - page 2. (Read 86436 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
We have several units left and we're clearing the stock.

At $250/pcs they are a bargain for FPGA developers. No other development board is sold this cheap.

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
decentralizedhashing.com
At current difficulty I think you only get about 2 BTC per year for 400MH.  I wouldn't mention this, but on your page it still says about the 3 month ROI.  It's more like 18 months if difficulty increases by 0%.
We have lowered prices for Lancelot. They are in stock, available for immediate dispatch. Please check our website.

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Ahhh damn it.

One of my units appears to have died after two days of use ( from receiving ).

USB becomes unresponsive, all the expected lights come on. Primary bank has all lights on (tx/rx/idle/valid), second bank just has the idle light on. Taking the end of the board with the molex connector as the top, the top left hand side of the board gets very hot (80-100 deg) used my IR temp gun to check board temps.

Any ideas? From visual inspection I can't see anything out of the ordinary, if there was a short surely a fuse would have gone.. but it all seems fine.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Why on earth would I pay $300 dollars when $300 dollars can give me 2,300 kh/s
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
If the metal ends of the thing are what you'd need to short then I guess the fuse is not blown, because shorting across those ends does not make any LEDs light up nor the fan move or any other visible effect.

I thus figured maybe the actual connections you'd need to short must be under the thing and my guess based on old time glass tube fuses that the ends are the contacts was wrong.

Hmm if the fuse is fine what next would make it ignore power?

Also, the fact its labelled F2 makes me think maybe there is another fuse somewhere, an F1, though I have not located such a thing yet.

-MarkM-
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
Test by shorting

Check "Replace fuse" from here.

Thanks. Looks like on this model it is F2, on the underside of the board, under the ATX connector. I will take it somewhere capable of checking whether there is or is not any connection still between one end of the fuse and the other I guess since there is no visual indication of its being blown.

-MarkM-

legendary
Check "Replace fuse" from here.

Thanks. Looks like on this model it is F2, on the underside of the board, under the ATX connector. I will take it somewhere capable of checking whether there is or is not any connection still between one end of the fuse and the other I guess since there is no visual indication of its being blown.

-MarkM-
Activity: 28
legendary
One of my Lancelots no longer reacts to power at all. No LEDs light up, the fan does not even try to move, supplying power by the ATX connector or by the barrel connector, neither way does it show any reaction at all. nothing looks obviously broken or burned or melted. It seems unlikely both power connectors broke at once so maybe the on/off switch could be no longer working or i don't know what else.  Are there any particular things to look for that would make it totally show no reaction at all when supplied with power?

-MarkM-
Activity: 184
Received my Lancelot from the group manufacturing run today, and it is happily hashing away.  Great service, thanks.
@blackarrow any idea as to when the group manufacturing units will start to ship?

EDIT:  Got my DHL tracking #, so looks like the group manufacturing units are on their way.
Activity: 467
Merit: 250
Please checkout ticket ID #INB-417-35722
@blackarrow
I make order #1771 and paid it with 2% extra to exchange sell, and bitcoin price drop to actual price (it means u never could sell it at my request rate), you would make me a refund of this extra ?

Another problem: i received 1 board that isn't powering on, i test with molex and then with barrel plug but it doens't anything.

The other nine boards are mining flawlessly ..if you request i can show a video of it.. could you send me another one ?

I have forwarded your questions to our customer support. You should receive a reply shortly.
Activity: 40
Latest cgminer auto detects usb devices easy peasy

1. Git clone the cgminer repo from github
2. cd into cgminer directory
3. ./autogen.sh --enable-icarus
4. make
5. sudo make install
6. run cgminer and #win
Activity: 48
@blackarrow
I make order #1771 and paid it with 2% extra to exchange sell, and bitcoin price drop to actual price (it means u never could sell it at my request rate), you would make me a refund of this extra ?

Another problem: i received 1 board that isn't powering on, i test with molex and then with barrel plug but it doens't anything.

The other nine boards are mining flawlessly ..if you request i can show a video of it.. could you send me another one ?

Thanks
Activity: 588
I need a help with running lancelot on Ubuntu 12.04.If anybody can to explain me what I must to do (step by step), please help!

Follow any of the latest "headless Ubuntu" mining guides, and -when you reach the "install Cgminer" step- follow the official Cgminer readme on GitHub, because the USB-serial drivers are changed.

Some shell-based skills are required, forget your mouse + Unity interaction.
Activity: 35
I need a help with running lancelot on Ubuntu 12.04.If anybody can to explain me what I must to do (step by step), please help!
Pages:
Jump to: