Pages:
Author

Topic: Discussion about 10,000BTC Bet (Official) - page 21. (Read 104454 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
September 09, 2012, 08:34:24 AM
It's times like this that I am thankful that BTCS&T Accounts are by referral ONLY.....and you can bet that after many of us have had to sit here and read this bullshit day after day with envious people spreading FUD because they couldn't get on the 'Pirate Train' early on....that NO ONE will be inviting any new people to jump on it now or any time soon.

Pirate, I for one want to say THANKS.

I know I have said it before, but there's no point in me being shy about in this thread.

THANKS for EVERYTHING.
bitlane.
Hah, bitlane you retard  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
September 09, 2012, 08:32:15 AM
i hope this wasn't some sick way to fizzle out the last remaining torch & pitchfork mentality away from pirate's victims

considering $5 1/2 millions gone missing from peoples pockets here everyone's been a bit quiet about it since this bet!

Just found this looking for the BTCST thread and thought it was funny!

It's times like this that I am thankful that BTCS&T Accounts are by referral ONLY.....and you can bet that after many of us have had to sit here and read this bullshit day after day with envious people spreading FUD because they couldn't get on the 'Pirate Train' early on....that NO ONE will be inviting any new people to jump on it now or any time soon.

I know I have said it before, but there's no point in me being shy about in this thread.

THANKS for EVERYTHING.
bitlane.

Thank you.

Wow Bitlane, just wow...
Activity: 714
Merit: 502
September 09, 2012, 08:25:49 AM
i hope this wasn't some sick way to fizzle out the last remaining torch & pitchfork mentality away from pirate's victims

considering $5 1/2 millions gone missing from peoples pockets here everyone's been a bit quiet about it since this bet!

Just found this looking for the BTCST thread and thought it was funny!

THANKS for EVERYTHING.
bitlane.

Thank you.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 09, 2012, 08:22:10 AM
legendary
September 09, 2012, 08:18:29 AM
I hope I'm wrong and missing something here, after all there's no way so many people would not be stupid enough to place a bet on the wording of a thread that's never existed!?

IT has already been confirmed that Matthew was talking about Pirate's main BTCST thread.

September 09, 2012, 08:14:54 AM
I hope I'm wrong and missing something here, after all there's no way so many people would not be stupid enough to place a bet on the wording of a thread that's never existed!?
September 09, 2012, 08:04:10 AM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/im-giving-100-roi-away-to-anyone-who-thinks-pirate-is-a-fraud-101751
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/discussion-about-10000btc-bet-official-102918

Matthew nowhere on the OP did you say that exact time as you just claimed a few posts above this one.

By my standards there is non IRC log posted on this forum saying anything to the contrary of the bet deadline I just posted.

In what dimension does 3 weeks from August 20, 2012, 12:49:20 AM KST equal September 9th, 2012 at 5PM?

Just lol'd because Matt has got "remember, remember the 9th of September under his avatar" and now suggesting this bet ends on the 10th

However as per Matt's original post Post;

"if Pirate does not pay out in 3 weeks as he described in his thread."

What thread? No link and nothing in pirateat40 history i'm confused!!  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/pirateat40-35827
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wat
September 09, 2012, 07:16:42 AM
1)  Matt is not paying out.

2)  pretty shitty thing to do IMO. 

3)  Don't understand his motivation for doing this, don't agree with it.

4)  not all that shocked

5) I will laugh my ass clean off if you're proven wrong.

6) I will also laugh my ass clean off if you're proven right.

7) Profit $$
legendary
September 09, 2012, 07:11:55 AM
Shouldn't you all be out trying to find DEFINITIVE PROOF that Pirate's 'thing' was a PONZI SCAM rather than more speculating ?

I mean, THAT's what you you all bet on and there's still NO PROOF as to what he is, has been or will be doing in the future.

....some people should have read more than simply BET BET BET.....

Bitlane you need to learn to read. THe bet with Matthew wasnt whether or not pirate ran a ponzi but rather if he would pay in full (100% and interest) according to his thread within 3 weeks.

Try to keep up please...thanks

Cheesy
Activity: 462
I heart thebaron
September 09, 2012, 07:11:19 AM
Woops....
I heart thebaron
September 09, 2012, 07:01:55 AM
Shouldn't you all be out trying to find DEFINITIVE PROOF that Pirate's 'thing' was a PONZI SCAM rather than more speculating ?

I mean, THAT's what you you all bet on and there's still NO PROOF as to what he is, has been or will be doing in the future.

....some people should have read more than simply BET BET BET.....
Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
September 09, 2012, 07:01:36 AM

4)  not all that shocked

5) I will laugh my ass clean off if you're proven wrong.

6) I will also laugh my ass clean off if you're proven right.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot
September 09, 2012, 06:56:06 AM

4)  not all that shocked
Wat
September 09, 2012, 06:48:09 AM
Matthew cant even tell the time and you expect him to have 80 000 btc ?

Interesting...
legendary
September 09, 2012, 06:46:21 AM
Why didn't YOU wait to even post that thread ? Can you suddenly see into the future ? or are you giving everyone a chance to get their Troll hats on and ready to go ?

Not just troll hats. 5 fkn gallon troll hats! Made in Texas USA, at the famous Mckinney county ass hat farm.

You forgot to mention the real estate company too.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
September 09, 2012, 06:39:19 AM
Why didn't YOU wait to even post that thread ? Can you suddenly see into the future ? or are you giving everyone a chance to get their Troll hats on and ready to go ?

Not just troll hats. 5 fkn gallon troll hats! Made in Texas USA, at the famous Mckinney county ass hat farm.
I heart thebaron
September 09, 2012, 06:23:09 AM
legendary
Activity: 910
Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank
September 09, 2012, 06:18:42 AM
First deadline expired. Second timeline after Matthew chickened first, 6 hours 3 minutes to go.

Incorrect deadline passed. It's three weeks (apparently, to the minute) from the original posting of the bet.

He stated that date, even if by mistake. What makes "three weeks" more valid than the closer deadline that he gave? He basically stated two dates in two different moments and only "corrected" it in IRC where many of us couldn't witness it.

Not that it matters though, in 5 hours 44 minutes nothing will change.

Let us know "Who got payd from Matthew N. Wright famous bet : 0/112 Total 0/79947.58" but wait until time is up.
Thank you
donator
Activity: 980
September 09, 2012, 06:05:30 AM
First deadline expired. Second timeline after Matthew chickened first, 6 hours 3 minutes to go.

Incorrect deadline passed. It's three weeks (apparently, to the minute) from the original posting of the bet.

He stated that date, even if by mistake. What makes "three weeks" more valid than the closer deadline that he gave? He basically stated two dates in two different moments and only "corrected" it in IRC where many of us couldn't witness it.

Not that it matters though, in 5 hours 44 minutes nothing will change.
Merit: 564
September 09, 2012, 05:58:15 AM
Countdown: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20120910T004920&p0=235&msg=End+of+Matthew%27s+Bet

I've checked and this doesn't have any more of Matthew's timezone screwups, so hopefully it'll be the last one.
Pages:
Jump to: