Pages:
Author

Topic: Discussion about 10,000BTC Bet (Official) - page 25. (Read 104454 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I heart thebaron
September 08, 2012, 09:33:32 PM
I just really wanna get paid....
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
September 08, 2012, 09:32:59 PM
As long as everyone has a sense of humor.

~DonShrents

It won't work then. Me and a few other people need to have a sense of humor for it to work. The rest can keep flinging feces at each other over imaginary coins, and due dates.  Cheesy

It reminds me of nerds passionately arguing over a game of magic or D&D.

You're gonna use your elf spell #43! That's cheating! You're gonna cheat! I'm not playing anymore! MOMMMMYYY! SCAAAMMMM rofl
Activity: 272
Cryptopreneur
September 08, 2012, 09:29:49 PM

~DonShrents

It won't work then. Me and a few other people need to have a sense of humor for it to work. The rest can keep flinging feces at each other over imaginary coins, and due dates.  Cheesy

It reminds me of nerds passionately arguing over a game of magic or D&D.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
September 08, 2012, 09:19:33 PM

~DonShrents
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128
September 08, 2012, 09:16:07 PM
I've only been around bitcoin land since july. The drama is just too funny, and never ending.  Cheesy

Hell yeah.

Cryptopreneur
September 08, 2012, 09:11:37 PM
I've only been around bitcoin land since july. The drama is just too funny, and never ending.  Cheesy
Activity: 868
Merit: 1002
September 08, 2012, 09:09:56 PM
Ah. A new strategy. I am almost certain that the constant barrage of insults and such will force him to stick around here and pay everyone.

I love the tactics. Keep them up Wink

Hehe. You don't get it do you? I'm letting them dig themselves deeper in their accusations because it will make proving them wrong so much sweeter. Even people like DeathAndTaxes whom I normally would think as intelligent seems to have been reduced to a barking dog. Tgey actially think I'm worried. Trust me, the popcorn supply is abundant on my side.

Hurry up everyone! Only 15 hours left to get your opinions onto the internet before your asses are handed to you!

No digging here..just watching now. I gotta go buy some popcorn though shit...lol...i'm out Grin

"Accusations" made purely of quoting his own words? How do you "prove someone" who was just quoting you wrong? I knew he was incredibly ignorant and delusional, but I didn't realize he was this stupid.
I heart thebaron
September 08, 2012, 09:08:04 PM

I'm surprised all those people lost money and no one has the FBI on pirates tail...it's a crime across many state borders I'm sure!

There's no point. The court of Bitcointalk.org will take care of it.  Roll Eyes

Bitcoin is imaginary World of Warcraft Gold...remember ?
September 08, 2012, 09:05:56 PM
Well, so be it.

I for one would LOVE to see everyone's bet money, waiting to pay Matthew.
I would also LOVE to see who has WHAT at stake, out of everyone commenting here.

Most of the people that took the bet with Matthew couldn't pay on the spot, even if they wanted to.

Most of the outspoken people, on the Pirate situation, don't even have an iron in the Pirate Fire......

PATHETIC.
I'm surprised all those people lost money and no one has the FBI on pirates tail...it's a crime across many state borders I'm sure!

Oh, and I only put up BTC5...not because I couldn't have bet 100x more, but I felt guilty taking advantage of someone who seems a bit idealistic, naive, and mathematically inept...but generally a darn decent fella who happens to get stuff done for Bitcoin...

I appreciate the accurate profile (including math herp derp). I wonder how long it will take the trolling sockpuppets to realize I'm not leaving anywhere irregardless of the outcome of the bet.
donator
Activity: 1464
Merit: 1047
I outlived my lifetime membership:)
September 08, 2012, 09:03:52 PM
Well, so be it.

I for one would LOVE to see everyone's bet money, waiting to pay Matthew.
I would also LOVE to see who has WHAT at stake, out of everyone commenting here.

Most of the people that took the bet with Matthew couldn't pay on the spot, even if they wanted to.

Most of the outspoken people, on the Pirate situation, don't even have an iron in the Pirate Fire......

PATHETIC.

Oh, and I only put up BTC5...not because I couldn't have bet 100x more, but I felt guilty taking advantage of someone who seems a bit idealistic, naive, and mathematically inept...but generally a darn decent fella who happens to get stuff done for Bitcoin...
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
September 08, 2012, 09:03:30 PM
Ah. A new strategy. I am almost certain that the constant barrage of insults and such will force him to stick around here and pay everyone.

Hehe. You don't get it do you? I'm letting them dig themselves deeper in their accusations because it will make proving them wrong so much sweeter. Even people like DeathAndTaxes whom I normally would think as intelligent seems to have been reduced to a barking dog. Tgey actially think I'm worried. Trust me, the popcorn supply is abundant on my side.

Hurry up everyone! Only 15 hours left to get your opinions onto the internet before your asses are handed to you!

No digging here..just watching now. I gotta go buy some popcorn though shit...lol...i'm out Grin
Activity: 672
Merit: 258
https://cryptassist.io
September 08, 2012, 09:03:26 PM
So pirate gave you the exact time he's paying everyone? 
September 08, 2012, 09:01:19 PM

I heart thebaron
September 08, 2012, 08:56:29 PM

Activity: 868
Merit: 1002
September 08, 2012, 08:52:11 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/im-giving-100-roi-away-to-anyone-who-thinks-pirate-is-a-fraud-101751
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/discussion-about-10000btc-bet-official-102918

Matthew nowhere on the OP did you say that exact time as you just claimed a few posts above this one.

By my standards there is non IRC log posted on this forum saying anything to the contrary of the bet deadline I just posted.

In what dimension does 3 weeks from August 20, 2012, 12:49:20 AM KST equal September 9th, 2012 at 5PM?

You know what the obvious confusion of the time doesn't matter at this point given 15 hours is only 8 more than 7.

Would have been nice to have a count down clock...an official one...oh well...
Not surprised to see that this jackass can't even keep his own lies straight. The answer would be "the dimension YOU were posting from when YOU said that."
But I only see what you guys quote; maybe he's corrected his schizophrenic raving by now.
legendary
September 08, 2012, 08:48:02 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/im-giving-100-roi-away-to-anyone-who-thinks-pirate-is-a-fraud-101751
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/discussion-about-10000btc-bet-official-102918

Matthew nowhere on the OP did you say that exact time as you just claimed a few posts above this one.

By my standards there is non IRC log posted on this forum saying anything to the contrary of the bet deadline I just posted.

In what dimension does 3 weeks from August 20, 2012, 12:49:20 AM KST equal September 9th, 2012 at 5PM?

You know what the obvious confusion of the time doesn't matter at this point given 15 hours is only 8 more than 7.

Would have been nice to have a count down clock...an official one...oh well...
September 08, 2012, 08:42:02 PM

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis
September 08, 2012, 08:40:45 PM
Are you guys really gonna split hairs over a few hours? The payments are either gonna happen or not. Half a day or so isn't gonna change the outcome. This pettiness is just gonna leave the winner unpaid.

Matt was never going to pay anyone and he was never going to win.  Changing the deadline is just smoke and mirrors.

Trolloollloolloool.  Keep the drama going as long as possible.  In 8 hours or 17 hours or 47 hours he will have some other excuse as to why the bet isn't "yet" decided.

legendary
September 08, 2012, 08:35:11 PM

Cryptopreneur
September 08, 2012, 08:34:15 PM
Are you guys really gonna split hairs over a few hours? The payments are either gonna happen or not. Half a day or so isn't gonna change the outcome. This pettiness is just gonna leave the winner unpaid.
Pages:
Jump to: