Pages:
Author

Topic: DisLedger sale ends at midnight UTC/8:00PM EDT... Join this incredible DLT now!! - page 18. (Read 28491 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I like the solution you offer, I understand tokens are consumables and a transaction "burn" 1/1000 of it. This means that to total supply will reduce over time. The more your solution is used, the less the total supply. If your solution reaches large adoption, transactions will became extremely expensive. You are also trying to target internet of things (which do requires a lot of transactions).
Why your customers would select your offer for long term projects (say financial institutions for example), considering the cost are designed to rise?
If I buy tokens expecting they will increase their market value for re-selling them later, how will I be able to trade them, considering you will not approach exchanges for getting listed? Also consider that if the majority of tokens will be sold to people like me and not to clients only, you may have a shortage of tokens for real projects.
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
ICO reviews through objective analysis
See our ICO review of DisLedger - https://coins.best/ico-reviews/disledger/
Any kind of feedback is welcome - feel free to comment on the review itself.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
There was an error on the first draft so here's the second draft of the Token Launch Whitepaper

For clarification, the token launch price is $30.00 per DCL. Each DCL represents 1,000 transactions on a DisLedger system, or said another way 0.001 DCLs represents one transaction.

Activity: 742
Merit: 251
There is no bounty. How are you going to promote the project. On enthusiasm?

There are substantial discounts available for early purchasers that buy large quantities during the soft launch.

I believe that the direct financial incentive will be more effective than a signature campaign.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hi Guys!

Distributed Ledgers for Capital Markets and Internet Of Things (IOT) micropayments" sound amazing.

WIll there be a BOUNTY CAMPAIGN?

When will it start?

Where can I find the details?

Thank you,

ioldk
Why AML?

DisLedger fully supports AML/CTF regulations and intends to comply with them.

We will not support financing terrorism, nor will we support: human trafficking, narcotics trafficking, nuclear proliferation, human rights violations, genocide, organized crime, or any of the other activities that fall under the sanctions programs.

These are valid programs with significant social good. It may cause slight inconvenience for participants (and a lot of paperwork for us) but it's worth it.

Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Activity: 742
Merit: 251

I'm doing this for myself
Token registration is now live on DisLedger Website

Please complete the registration as soon as possible as the AML process can take a long time.

Here is a draft of the whitepaper for the DisLedger IP Token Launch. There will likely be changes made over the coming days but we wanted to provide as much information as early as possible for your review.

There will be another announcement with the official, final version prior to launch.

Will there be a min buy in for the Token during the pre-sale ?

Yes, there will be a minimum purchase of $50,000 to participate in the soft launch.

And pricing will be discounted for purchases over $100,000.

Activity: 36
Will there be a min buy in for the Token during the pre-sale ?
Will we be able to use the network when the crowsale is over?

Yes, that's the right you get from the token/IP license, to build and use a DisLedger system for your own project.

And you can try out the demonstration on your laptop or phone right now at Demonstration

Very nice. What exchanges will the token be on?

That's part of a secondary market that is out of the company's control. Each exchange decides what to list on their own.

Yes, that's the right you get from the token/IP license, to build and use a DisLedger system for your own project.

And you can try out the demonstration on your laptop or phone right now at Demonstration

Very nice. What exchanges will the token be on?

JNR
Activity: 585
@JNRcryptobox
An updated version of the announcement (with pretty pictures!) is online.

Is the Token Registration link live?

Good catch, not yet... developers say it will be complete Friday

so token registrations link will be complete tomorrow ?
and will wait for that,,
I just had to share this picture - 5,200 transactions per second running DisLedger on an iPhone

That's insane!
I just had to share this picture - 5,200 transactions per second running DisLedger on an iPhone

The total number of tokens generated during the launch will be 30 million DCL tokens with a decimalization of 3 digits (0.001).

Each DCL token represents 1,000 transactions, e.g. 0.001 DCLs provides the license for one transaction on a DisLedger system.

30 million DCL tokens each with 1,000 transactions provides for 30 billion transactions which is approximately one year’s estimated usage of the DisLedger architecture.

If and when the price of the token increases in value, will it still be cost effective for a customer to use your utility token?

That's exactly the consideration that drove the pricing structure for the launch.

The launch price will be below the market value to allow for the natural price appreciation that will occur immediately post-launch.

Pages:
Jump to: