Pages:
Author

Topic: DisLedger sale ends at midnight UTC/8:00PM EDT... Join this incredible DLT now!! - page 20. (Read 28491 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Do you currently have any organizations lined up to use this technology?

We've spent the past year doing business development with some of the biggest companies in the world. We have a sales pipeline full of projects lined up and expect that the publicity of the token launch will expand our user base even further.

The more projects we support, the more the demand for IP licenses/tokens.

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
The company is selling 25% of the tokens valued at a potential price of 135 million usd. Does this mean the predicted value of the company when it hits the market is 540 million usd ?
Do you currently have any organizations lined up to use this technology?
Why this Token called Disledger non-blockchain ?
Disledger name is doesn't matter for me,, but non-blockchain this make me confuse

DisLedger is a distributed ledger technology, but it is a different approach to DLT than blockchain. Before DisLedger, blockchain was the only kind of DLT.

DisLedger does not use blocks... it processes individual transactions instead of collecting them into blocks.

Also DisLedger does not use any form of consensus mechanism (like POW, POS, etc) to validate transactions. Instead it uses the Concurrence of the actual parties to a transaction to provide the validation. This eliminates the expense of mining, and simplifies the process tremendously, meaning it is much faster.  The delay in waiting for Ethereum block or the minutes spent minutes waiting for Bitcoin is eliminated.

Please look at the Slides and read the Technical Whitepaper for more information.

okay thanks,, so this is the newest tech of distributed ledger beside the blockchain,,
and i will try to understand more about this project,,
hopely can be a part on crowdsale

Exactly right, it's the newest form of DLT... we've had blockchain and now there's DisLedger also.

The approach is different and sometimes hard to understand but we're here to help, promote the technology, and build the user community.

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Disledger name is doesn't matter for me,, but non-blockchain this make me confuse

DisLedger is a distributed ledger technology, but it is a different approach to DLT than blockchain. Before DisLedger, blockchain was the only kind of DLT.

DisLedger does not use blocks... it processes individual transactions instead of collecting them into blocks.

Also DisLedger does not use any form of consensus mechanism (like POW, POS, etc) to validate transactions. Instead it uses the Concurrence of the actual parties to a transaction to provide the validation. This eliminates the expense of mining, and simplifies the process tremendously, meaning it is much faster.  The delay in waiting for Ethereum block or the minutes spent minutes waiting for Bitcoin is eliminated.

Please look at the Slides and read the Technical Whitepaper for more information.

okay thanks,, so this is the newest tech of distributed ledger beside the blockchain,,
and i will try to understand more about this project,,
hopely can be a part on crowdsale
looks good to me, just wait and see!

Thanks CaV032... you won't have to wait long, more information is coming soon!

Are you the only company currently utilizing this technology to target the financial systems and the IOT industry? I just read Bank of America has three patent pending Ledgers that they plan to use for various purposes, how will they affect your business ?

I skimmed BOA's patents and they appear to be focused on personal identification and onboarding of securities onto a blockchain...both important but very different types of use cases.

DisLedger has U.S. and international patents pending on the Distributed Concurrence Ledger (DCL) architecture. So no one else will be able to use the concept unless they buy licenses/tokens.

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
looks good to me, just wait and see!
Are you the only company currently utilizing this technology to target the financial systems and the IOT industry? I just read Bank of America has three patent pending Ledgers that they plan to use for various purposes, how will they affect your business ?
What differentiates your ledger against IBM ledger and Bank of Americas Ledgers ? why would a potential customer choose Disledger?

DisLedger is all about speed and privacy for permissioned networks like financial systems. The demo on Demonstration runs over 5,000 transactions per second... on an iPhone... orders of magnitude faster than any blockchain.

Also, only the counterparties to a transaction have access to the data... no one else can see the transaction data or even that a transaction occurred.

It doesn't compete with fully transparent but slow systems as they would never be used in financial systems.

What differentiates your ledger against IBM ledger and Bank of Americas Ledgers ? why would a potential customer choose Disledger?
Much more information will be released in the next few days.
What will the hard cap be set at? Will there be a safe cap?

There is no cap during the soft launch (presale) and there is a hard cap of $135M on the launch.

What will the hard cap be set at? Will there be a safe cap?
There is no bounty. How are you going to promote the project. On enthusiasm?

I believe that the direct financial incentive will be more effective than a signature campaign.
Dont think so. You are the only person who post in this thread. I found that project by accident.

What good is a financial incentive if people dont know your project?

We'll have more promotional activities and be featured in the press over the next month too.

If you can show me directly how a signature campaign will actually be effective and make me more money I'm happy to entertain suggestions. I don't know about you but I just ignore them just like banner ads and spam.
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
There is no bounty. How are you going to promote the project. On enthusiasm?

I believe that the direct financial incentive will be more effective than a signature campaign.
Dont think so. You are the only person who post in this thread. I found that project by accident.

What good is a financial incentive if people dont know your project?

Here is a review of DisLedger from an independent reviewing agency.

"Unbiased ICO Reviews is operated by Zirra, a company analysis and rating platform for private investments."

They put a lot of effort into their writeup and commentary. Please review their analysis and make your own comments too.

'Unbiased ICO Reviews' was not compensated in any way for their analysis.

DisLedger provided background information to Zirra who conducted its independent evaluation.
Pages:
Jump to: