Pages:
Author

Topic: DisLedger sale ends at midnight UTC/8:00PM EDT... Join this incredible DLT now!! - page 21. (Read 28491 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Here is a review of DisLedger from an independent reviewing agency.

"Unbiased ICO Reviews is operated by Zirra, a company analysis and rating platform for private investments."

They put a lot of effort into their writeup and commentary. Please review their analysis and make your own comments too.
Interesting presentation from the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UN ESCAP) conference showing how DisLedger can be used to support Green Bonds.
The SEC released the DAO Investigation Report and also had a good SEC Investor Bulletin

There's important information in both documents - introductory, common sense advice for individuals in the Bulletin, and legal analysis of the DAO in the Report. In both documents the SEC essentially states that securities are securities even if they are distributed through an ICO.

But it is important to note that the reverse is also true - if what is tokenized and sold is not a security then it isn't regulated by the SEC. That is the thesis of DisLedger's Intellectual Property license token launch.
You described an interesting technology for data transmission. Do you really know your competitors well? When will the full presentation? What team is working on this? How will this be supported? Many want to compete with Blochkchain. And this does not prevent him from being the most popular.
Thanks niknik1966, yes there are many competitors that work in blockchain: Digital Asset Holdings, numerous Hyperledger variants, R3, etc...

Blockchain is a great architecture for provenance type use-cases where full transparency is required but millisecond timing isn't needed. But the latency, scalability, and data privacy issues of blockchain are well-documented.

DisLedger is designed for the use-cases where data must remain private, and speed is critical... and we hold the intellectual property (U.S. and international patents pending).

So this token launch for DCL is effectively a hybrid approach that takes the best capabilities of blockchain to manage the IP licenses, and combines it with the speed and privacy of DisLedger's architecture.

I'm hoping to release the whitepaper that describes the token launch next week.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
You described an interesting technology for data transmission. Do you really know your competitors well? When will the full presentation? What team is working on this? How will this be supported? Many want to compete with Blochkchain. And this does not prevent him from being the most popular.
Activity: 711
Merit: 204
Thanks for your reply, I will be looking forward for the description
Your whitepaper doesn't really give much info. What kind of proof of work will DisLedger use and can you describe it in detail please? Will you publish an advanced whitepaper before 09/01?

Hi dogebearman, yes that was just intended as an initial announcement there will be a full description of the token launch released later. Here is a Technical Whitepaper and Slides on the DisLedger architecture itself.

In short, DisLedger is a non-blockchain, distributed ledger so is fundamentally different than a traditional bitcoin-based blockchain. DisLedger does not use a consensus mechanism (POW, POS, etc) instead it uses the Concurrence of the actual counterparties to the transaction to provide validation.

Activity: 711
Merit: 204
Your whitepaper doesn't really give much info. What kind of consensus will DisLedger use and can you describe it in detail please? Will you publish an advanced whitepaper before 09/01?
Here is my Linkedin profile to give you an idea of my background.

Dan Conner

Save those BTC and ETH for September 1st!
Merit: 10
Will this coin go straight without ICO? If so you must have big fund to get into big market, i hope not in yobit

Definitely a good time to buy more coins.
Hope I have more BTC to spend.
Thanks for all the comments I've received via email.

The announcement on here was just a 'heads up' that the launch will be happening. Full details will be shared over the next few weeks.

Please join the Telegram channel at https://t.me/DisLedger_Official
Very upgraded project, I want to join soon, hope be a very profitable project, good luck

Thanks sevenshards!
Over the next few days more information on the soft launch and volume discounts will be released.
I'm sure that is of interest to a lot of you so we'll publish those plans soon.

As always please post questions here or send them directly to DisLedger

Thanks
There is no bounty. How are you going to promote the project. On enthusiasm?

There are substantial discounts available for early purchasers that buy large quantities during the soft launch.

I believe that the direct financial incentive will be more effective than a signature campaign.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Very upgraded project, I want to join soon, hope be a very profitable project, good luck
Good point Leonard thank you.

Developers that want to assist with coding, building useful tools, etc are highly encouraged to contact DisLedger

There are plenty of projects to be done in exchange for DCL.
Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
There is no bounty. How are you going to promote the project. On enthusiasm?
Activity: 372
dev,dont forget dev ,make bounty or airdrop to help you promotion this project,i will be supportfull
More press coverage from the last year, The Financial Times.

The author, Izzy Kaminska came up with the acronym DCL.
If you haven't subscribed to Alphaville it's free and I encourage it for an intelligent and contrarian view of the blockchain space.
Pages:
Jump to: