Pages:
Author

Topic: DisLedger sale ends at midnight UTC/8:00PM EDT... Join this incredible DLT now!! - page 15. (Read 28491 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Does anyone have the token details to see in MEW? Contract Address, decimals (3?), and symbol (DCL?)
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
So far the morning's sales have gone off without issue. We didn't crash the Ethereum Mainnet Smiley

Thanks for everyone that has participated!

30 minutes into the sale and all seems to be proceeding normally.

Just under 3 hours to launch time!

Getting so close!!

All of the documentation for the Launch tomorrow is posted at www.DisLedger.com

DisLedger's Ethereum address will be added at launch time.

Activity: 530
Merit: 500
I cannot believe what I'm reading! You create a shitty website with almost no details whatsoever. No info on team. Whitepaper is terrible, lacking technical details. You enter this space of open-source mindset to create a better world and come here with your vague project to file patents and sell rights to them for 1/3 of IOTA price. Github has no activity. Your professional history is non-existent (your LinkedIn is a joke!). And you come here to ask for these amounts of money!? You are a seriously deranged and arrogant person my friend. I cannot believe I am not seeing any negative posts like mine in this thread, you must have been removing them to lure in the idiots. Maybe next time create a website with actual details, do some actual work to sell your work!
The DCL Soft Launch has started off smoothly. Thanks to everyone that has already participated!

If you haven't already register at www.DisLedger.com

The main Launch begins 1 September and will go through 30 September.

Check the token launch website out as it will have instructions for the main Launch as well as a whole new look and feel!

The ETH address is not unique to each participants ?
I think it is.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
The ETH address is not unique to each participants ?
Well, I'm in! Sent my ETH off. Interesting that they don't process the signed agreement before providing the ETH address. What if I unintentionally submitted a blank document?
Correct me if I am wrong, but it would appear there is no benefit to joining the presale/soft rather than waiting for the ICO test if you are investing anything under $100k. Is that accurate?

Cool project btw.

Thanks clefs, we're excited! The soft launch is underway and is going pretty smoothly so far.

The main advantages to joining the soft launch are: 1) to get a volume discount, and 2) to get registered and the AML check processed as that can take a long time.

The launch will be open for the entire month of September and the price is fixed at $30.00 for the entire time. We're trying to be good stewards of Ethereum to avoid causing a race condition and crashing the network the first second the launch opens. 

The cap is intentionally set high so we believe the launch will be open until 30 September. But please Register Early 'Token Launch Registration' as the AML processing can take a week!

I think I understand. But just to be clear, if I wanted to join with $50k, there would be no difference if I joined during presale/soft-test or during the actual ICO. Is that accurate?

Yes that's right, just register well before the end of September please!

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Correct me if I am wrong, but it would appear there is no benefit to joining the presale/soft rather than waiting for the ICO test if you are investing anything under $100k. Is that accurate?

Cool project btw.

Thanks clefs, we're excited! The soft launch is underway and is going pretty smoothly so far.

The main advantages to joining the soft launch are: 1) to get a volume discount, and 2) to get registered and the AML check processed as that can take a long time.

The launch will be open for the entire month of September and the price is fixed at $30.00 for the entire time. We're trying to be good stewards of Ethereum to avoid causing a race condition and crashing the network the first second the launch opens. 

The cap is intentionally set high so we believe the launch will be open until 30 September. But please Register Early 'Token Launch Registration' as the AML processing can take a week!

I think I understand. But just to be clear, if I wanted to join with $50k, there would be no difference if I joined during presale/soft-test or during the actual ICO. Is that accurate?

Cool project btw.

Activity: 4

Cool project btw.
1  September is closer and closer , where is our "more info" ?  I like your idea very much, and be ready to invest in the ico.But before this, I need more info.

We're waiting on the Token Purchase Agreement from the lawyers. They promise to have it finished Monday.

Sorry for the delay!

Activity: 483
Merit: 250
1  September is closer and closer , where is our "more info" ?  I like your idea very much, and be ready to invest in the ico.But before this, I need more info.
The attorneys handling our token launch sent their initial analysis of DisLedger and "conclude there is a reasoned basis for taking the view that DCL Tokens do not meet the definition of “investment contract” under the Securities Acts."

In plain language - DCL is not security under the Howey Test which means that the DCL token would not be considered a security by the SEC.

So we can distribute DisLedger tokens without restriction, even to U.S. buyers.  Buyers have assurance that the token complies with the US securities regulations and can be bought/sold freely on the Ethereum network and listed on token exchanges.

We were confident of our own internal analysis that the token was not a security before we started the token launch process. However it is reassuring to have the legal professionals come to the same conclusion. Frankly we wouldn't have proceeded without this legal analysis.

Activity: 22

Lots of coins are pre-mined what's the problem with that?
If they need 30 million tokens why would they burn the unsold ones?
Investors get to buy the coins cheap then the company can sell the ones they own later so they are incentivized to keep the price high too.
Calling something a scheme is rude I can see why they don't like it.

Has anyone looked at this coin to see how high it can go if it starts at $30?
Any response would be pure speculation, and worthless.

Coins are all about speculation and go up because of what people think. What are people's thoughts about this one?
Thanks again to the hundreds of registrant!

If you haven't already yet, sign up now at DisLedger!

Unlike some escrow sites that charge over $100 AND 1-2% of your funds... DisLedger registration is totally free!

Your statement doesnt make sense, do you want to charge fees for ico registration. it's not like you are offering escrow for the ico. Are  you the only one working in the company? I cant find any team member bio.

Other ICOs have used third-party sites that hold the funds in escrow for their AML checks. Those sites charge buyers >$100 plus 1-2% to handle the AML process. There is nothing inherently wrong with that as the AML process is labor intensive and costly and must be paid for by some party.

However DisLedger does not charge buyers for AML, we decided to bear the cost ourselves. So no, we do not charge fees to register.

Dan Conner runs Disledger and is supported by two law firms: one for patents/intellectual property development, and one for analysis related to the token launch (securities regulations, token sales agreement, etc). DisLedger has also been supported by a smart contract development shop, software developers for DisLedger code development, and business development consultants to reach potential customers.

Pages:
Jump to: