Pages:
Author

Topic: DisLedger sale ends at midnight UTC/8:00PM EDT... Join this incredible DLT now!! - page 14. (Read 28491 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
An update to the website including a partial customer list
Our Telegram group is getting busy - over 2,000 users in it now!

Come join in!
When will the ico start pls ? I am too lazy to scroll all the pages to find the answer , thanks for the reply.
I am sure this is a interesting project which is worth investing.

wow, that is lazy... like impressively lazy!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
When will the ico start pls ? I am too lazy to scroll all the pages to find the answer , thanks for the reply.
I am sure this is a interesting project which is worth investing.
DisLedger included in the Global Blockchain Benchmarking Study from Cambridge

University of Cambridge Report
Youtube cryptostar Mike B is really excited about DisLedger Youtube video

That's huge because he is an IT and networking expert that works in the financial sector... so he knows how important DisLedger is!

Glad to see the conversation is already starting on the Telegram group!

Looking forward to everyone joining and chatting about the technology, the launch, and anything else of interest.

Please checkout the DisLedger website for the whitepaper and registration link

and join our new Telegram group we'd like to get the community more involved and vocal!

I think this technology is the future and will probably put me out of a job as I work in a bank. What I would like to know it seems to be a token for 1000 interbank transactions. It will be used between banks. Can you explain the advantage of an individual person holding this token aside from the possible price increase to $70?
Thanks

The great thing about allowing people to use the technology under the per-transaction pricing model is that people can come up with whatever use-cases they'd like. We've had people interested in creating crypto exchanges, secure messaging projects, and foreign exchanges using DisLedger.

It'll be interesting to see what new uses will be created in the future.

And we're not trying to put banks or clearinghouses out of business. We don't disintermediate them... we're trying to give them great technology that they can use too!

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I think this technology is the future and will probably put me out of a job as I work in a bank. What I would like to know it seems to be a token for 1000 interbank transactions. It will be used between banks. Can you explain the advantage of an individual person holding this token aside from the possible price increase to $70?
Thanks
Activity: 22
$30 is how much it's selling for in the ICO. $70 is what it's going to be after the ICO. If you'd read about it they've been saying the price would be around $70-100 the whole time.
Activity: 6
No bounty for this coin?

Just a 57% Discount!

What's the minimum amount required to qualify for the 57% discount ?

There is no discount, since the token launch the price was 30$ and they just updated the price tag to say 57% discount as from 70$ to 30$. Don't get fooled.
Hi just a quick update from DisLedger.

So far we've had over 500 participants register successfully. There are only a few people that had minor issues but they were all simple like not entering a valid Ethereum address, or uploading the wrong image instead of a government issued ID. So all in all the process has been going well.

Hopefully our response time to both technical questions and AML checks has been consistently improving. It's not uncommon for registrations to be processed in 5 minutes now.

We got a late start to our advertising and PR campaign so as that ramps up we are expecting a lot more traction. Word of mouth is best though, so please let your friends know about DisLedger's technology!

Please reach out with any questions... [email protected]

Best Regards,
DisLedger

Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Guess I was the only one to buy.

So far it collected 264.65 ETH ~ $88,324.42 ($333.74/ETH) it is fine considered that they didn't put much effort on marketing.

This just started, hope to hear some regular updates from part of the team & devs involved..
Ugh I hate to see when scammers get money
Activity: 133
Merit: 101
Res Et Non Verbum

So far it collected 264.65 ETH ~ $88,324.42 ($333.74/ETH) it is fine considered that they didn't put much effort on marketing.

This just started, hope to hear some regular updates from part of the team & devs involved..
Activity: 133
Merit: 101
Res Et Non Verbum
I recently send some ETH to purchase DCL, anyone knows how long it takes to receive the tokens?
Also, I couldn't find any information about when is going to be listed on the exchanges. On the website it says "to be announced", but is team currently working on the relationship with the major exchangers? Twitter & Telegram doesn't says much.. The best place to find out is here I guess..
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
No bounty for this coin?

Just a 57% Discount!

What's the minimum amount required to qualify for the 57% discount ?
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
No bounty for this coin?
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: