Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 10. (Read 38511 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
what is a normal exchange? a exchange with much volume so you can pump and dump? gtfo
Ewa
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
On the road map in Q3 2018, the alpha version is planned, so there is hope that by the end of the year there will be growth both in the project and in the market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
How is DIW performing in exchange now that the market is beginning to improve? Is there hope of reaching ICO price soon?
Well in my opinion DIW is not going for exchange because they are working on DIW platform.
You are right market getting improve, i can see on CMC top 10 cryptocurrencies going upward.
DIW price will be up when they will start marketing and now it's a beginning, we just need to wait and HODL DIW.  Wink
Activity: 104
Every new coin/token that comes in market suffers right now at this market state. Thats what cryptos are... a big risk. Just be patient for now and trust in the team. End of the year they will have a finished platform and then the value will rise. 💪🏼
What are you doing? Did you know that you have violated one of the forum rules about copy paste, you steal the post above. Learn to work for yourself, do not cheat.
This is every unacceptable. Are you that lazy that you can't make a good post of your own? Why are people like this? This behavior of yours tells alot about you. CHANGE
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
How is DIW performing in exchange now that the market is beginning to improve? Is there hope of reaching ICO price soon?
Activity: 282
Merit: 113
Every new coin/token that comes in market suffers right now at this market state. Thats what cryptos are... a big risk. Just be patient for now and trust in the team. End of the year they will have a finished platform and then the value will rise. 💪🏼
What are you doing? Did you know that you have violated one of the forum rules about copy paste, you steal the post above. Learn to work for yourself, do not cheat.
Activity: 70
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Every new coin/token that comes in market suffers right now at this market state. Thats what cryptos are... a big risk. Just be patient for now and trust in the team. End of the year they will have a finished platform and then the value will rise.
Activity: 102
i followed  the announcement channel, but i cant find any progress of the project recently
what are you most talking about is about the airdorp and bounty, i don't care about those, i want to know the project
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com

The following article is about Data Privacy and Security and how this Problem will be Solved!

https://medium.com/@diwtoken/data-privacy-and-how-this-problem-will-be-solved-667e898abbca
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
DIW is a good choice if investors have more fiat currency than they want to protect. With different ways to protect each piece of information and each token, consumers can get the preservation they need with online interactions and POS, even if they want to keep their records.
Activity: 232
is there any news about new exchange listing or partnership with company...??
diw price is not moving on latoken exchange..token and project really good but diw is not listed on good exchange..
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
DIW with great potential on Secure Digital Vault, Payment Gateway for Crypto and Fiat Currency, Paid Escrow and Electronic Health Records, it wont take a year to have its rightful place in the market.
Activity: 70
DIW is a decentralized identity service that allows registered account holders to securely store and access sensitive cryptographic data using the power of the blockchain network. Individuals and organizations wishing to securely maintain, maintain and share their vital data - in part or in whole - would greatly benefit from joining the DIW network.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
Look at DT_C at Bancor. That one only got $1.6mill and went to $0.002s-3  (ICO price: $0.01) upon Bancor listing and in 3 weeks (in May 2018), it shot up to $0.02 EVEN with no product at all that time and have been generating profits, but todays & the maket bear took control again. DIW is far much better than that in form of technical professionalism. Just need to be more patience in this bearish market.
Yeah you are right we just need to be more patience and HODL DIW for long term because they are going very well so far.
Let's hope they will start the marketing, maintenance price of DIW is not important before complete the product/platform.
First of all they should complete the development of platform then start the marketing.  Smiley
Activity: 91
Look at DT_C at Bancor. That one only got $1.6mill and went to $0.002s-3  (ICO price: $0.01) upon Bancor listing and in 3 weeks (in May 2018), it shot up to $0.02 EVEN with no product at all that time and have been generating profits, but todays & the maket bear took control again. DIW is far much better than that in form of technical professionalism. Just need to be more patience in this bearish market.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 372

Check out our TheCurrencyAnalytics article, DIW’s most frequent questions answered!

https://thecurrencyanalytics.com/1815/diw-token-answering-our-communitys-most-frequent-questions/

At the moment, we are more concerned on product development and the meeting of our roadmap, rather than the price of our token. I agree with your opinion, but how an investor would like to have the value of the token after the end of the ico is higher than the sale price during ico. otherwise this is an unprofitable investment for me and other investors.
Activity: 168
I really want the project to launch its platform and bring a lot of money to investors, and the developers have achieved all the goals that they set for themselves. I want you to continue to please us with your ideas.
Good luck!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
4Q of this year sets its European launch, so still a long way to experience a finish product. The team stays true and honest with no sugar coated buzzwords on the table which is a good fact and in no time we can expect great improvements from alpha version.
Pages:
Jump to: