Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 11. (Read 38521 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 533
There is only the Alpha right now! There are bugs of course because it's still early stages. The project is progressing and the vault will be mobile app based too with its user interface already taking form in the background.
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
I want to confirm that I have received my DIW tokens. Thank you, team. I hope we will see an amazing product and fast development. Fulfill roadmap and we will be happy.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
Hello , thank you team I also received another part of diw token distribution, I hope I will received all soon.
I think Team distributed all bounty campaign rewards because last week team distributed signature reward and few days ago they distributed the other campaign reward because gas price is very cheap now and i also received twitter rewards and hope so you got also your all rewards.  Wink
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
DIW also plans to present its own payment gateway, which will be easily integrated on e-commerce websites that accept both phiatic and crypto currency, which allow using crypto-currencies in everyday life, and the DIW token is the most ideal form of payment.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Hello , thank you team I also received another part of diw token distribution, I hope I will received all soon.
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Recently received tokens on the wallet, I understand the distribution of the award continues. I believe in the project, success will come but not immediately, it is better to hold it. For the development of the project to observe a pleasure.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
I have received DIW tokens yesterday. Looking further into development. I will hold this token for a long time. I think huge gains are possible we are at a very early stage. I hope the team will fulfill scheduled roadmap.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Friends from my experiment the Gewi became so expensive on etherum network it reaches about 40 to transfer your token from exchange to your wallet so any token may takes now about 4 $ and you ask admins to distribute your tokens at that huge amount how come???
It may costs them thousands of dollars  to distribute it now so plz understand that critical situation and stop  asking the same soon the Gewi will be less so everyone will got his token
We need to stand beside that project to be grown up successfully otherwise all of us will lose everything instead of asking about price and bounty asking about the technical information only with new huge partnerships and solid technology we will go to the moon not buy dumped price on exchanges 🧐
Yeah! You are right, we should not ask same question about bounty again and again.
We know that ethereum network overloaded again, total of 52715 Pending transactions.
Now gas price reached to the sky, safe low gas price is 60 gwei. We hope that gas price will be normal soon.  Smiley
Today, the price of gas is quite low (15 gwei). I do not understand what the team is waiting for? When the price of gas again is high, and they will say "Guys, you will not have much time to wait, as the price of gas is too high" What price are you waiting for ?? 1 gwei ??
Check out the gas price right now 5 gwei, I hope DIW team will be start the distribution shortly because transaction fee is very cheap.
Let's hope gas price will be not high again, pending transactions also decreased 55k to 15k.  Smiley
Yes, the team has already started the distribution. I have already received my rewards yesterday, so it shouldn't be long untill everybody received their tokens.
Activity: 462
Wonder how much the total supply after the token burns. With only two exchanges available and low trade volume, we cant expect  a good price.
Friends from my experiment the Gewi became so expensive on etherum network it reaches about 40 to transfer your token from exchange to your wallet so any token may takes now about 4 $ and you ask admins to distribute your tokens at that huge amount how come???
It may costs them thousands of dollars  to distribute it now so plz understand that critical situation and stop  asking the same soon the Gewi will be less so everyone will got his token
We need to stand beside that project to be grown up successfully otherwise all of us will lose everything instead of asking about price and bounty asking about the technical information only with new huge partnerships and solid technology we will go to the moon not buy dumped price on exchanges 🧐
Yeah! You are right, we should not ask same question about bounty again and again.
We know that ethereum network overloaded again, total of 52715 Pending transactions.
Now gas price reached to the sky, safe low gas price is 60 gwei. We hope that gas price will be normal soon.  Smiley
Today, the price of gas is quite low (15 gwei). I do not understand what the team is waiting for? When the price of gas again is high, and they will say "Guys, you will not have much time to wait, as the price of gas is too high" What price are you waiting for ?? 1 gwei ??
Check out the gas price right now 5 gwei, I hope DIW team will be start the distribution shortly because transaction fee is very cheap.
Let's hope gas price will be not high again, pending transactions also decreased 55k to 15k.  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 167

My tokens have come through, so they are definitely working through the list if you haven't received your tokens already. My assumption is that there is a lot of manual checking to make sure the amounts are right and the network fees aren't too high.

It is a successful project and I'm in it for the longer term, so waiting an extra few days doesn't really bother me. DIW token isn't available on larger exchanges anyway so I'll be holding mine for a while. Just wait a while it will come through in time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com

Check out our TheCurrencyAnalytics article, DIW’s most frequent questions answered!

https://thecurrencyanalytics.com/1815/diw-token-answering-our-communitys-most-frequent-questions/

Activity: 130
So far No Airdrop, Bounty distribution due to gas price and burning of tokens will commence after the distribution of tokens concludes. Token burning to be announce too. Then after those, listing  should be next, while waiting for good gas price of course.
Merit: 103
Check out the featured article by thecryptoanalytics. Here you will find the answers to DIW’s most frequently asked questions:

https://thecurrencyanalytics.com/1815/diw-token-answering-our-communitys-most-frequent-questions/
Activity: 232
I am waiting for tokens for the bounty campaign
you are not the only one who waiting for bounty...
you can see signature bounty is distributed to participants...
contact with bounty manager or read the thread again then you will find out why bounty is not distributed yet.. Tongue
Activity: 347
Merit: 10
I am waiting for tokens for the bounty campaign
I want to say that I have already received my tokens, thank the team for the work done. I strongly recommend that you do not sell tokens now, but wait for better times to exaggerate your investments Grin Grin
Yeah congrats! Team is working very smoothly but again they are delaying the social bounty rewards again.
Team saying that gas price getting costly again but few hours ago gas price at 10 gwei, Let's hope we will also receive payments like you ASAP.
Otherwise never sell your DIW reward at very low price, DIW will be list on decent exchange.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: