Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 12. (Read 38518 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hi !
It seems of this idea will be better in the offing!
Cognitive job, spotless job, riveting approach!
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
I want to say that I have already received my tokens, thank the team for the work done. I strongly recommend that you do not sell tokens now, but wait for better times to exaggerate your investments Grin Grin
Activity: 475
Merit: 19
I got tokens for the signature company, when there will be a procession for social work and airdrop Huh You look what gas now !!! Why it was necessary to pull?
And Diw price dump to 0.005$ from 0.01$. What happen?

Why do you stupidly copy others' posts from telegrams? For this here give a ban forever!
I will have to report about you administrator!!!
Activity: 112
I got tokens for the signature company, when there will be a procession for social work and airdrop Huh You look what gas now !!! Why it was necessary to pull?
And Diw price dump to 0.005$ from 0.01$. What happen?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Too many participant that gas price has a real deal on distribution. Still waiting for our batch but no worries since Im planning to keep it in the long run.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
Just came here to say that i've got my bounty tokens yesterday, all fine and everything went smooth and like promised
All the way up DIW! Not selling here, GO DIW!
Activity: 232
where information that the distribution has already begun? Has someone already received their DIW token?
I will be grateful for the address from which the bounty rewards are paid.

yesterday i received my tokens for the signature campaign on my MEW. so all is good and the pay period is now running Wink
It is good to know that finally the DIW team have started distributing their token after a long time. When will it get to Facebook and Twitter camping?
you know that very large quantity participants joined the bounty so.
i think team will take enough time to distribute tokens to participants..
you should wait one or two days more after then ask to bounty manager..
but i think you will receive payment in coming days after the distribution of signature bounty..
all the best hope you will receive soon..     
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
where information that the distribution has already begun? Has someone already received their DIW token?

yesterday i received my tokens for the signature campaign on my MEW. so all is good and the pay period is now running Wink
It is good to know that finally the DIW team have started distributing their token after a long time. When will it get to Facebook and Twitter camping?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange

My suggestion is Etiënne vantKruys, EU Business Development at WanChain
Are DIW team intending to explore EU region?
This guy can bring the boom of diw price leaning on his experience. He successfully did it for other projects.
Furthermore, Token research group can bring success to diw with their wise strategies.
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Activity: 232
Beautiful distribution of bounty start , finally we not need any more time, thank you team and development. I wish you all best, everyone .
happy to see that finally distribution has been started ..
i think first of all they start the signature bounty because some people said that on bounty thread...
they got diw tokens.. hope so diw price will be not down and bounty hunters will not dumb the diw price by selling it at cheap price..
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Beautiful distribution of bounty start , finally we not need any more time, thank you team and development. I whish you all best, everyone .
Why trade so soon? make the price higher, set it higher we the holders is responsible for price drops. We holding the key.
Activity: 84
Is there any chance to take back our money of contribution? I mean is there any opportunity to raise up diw price to let us take what we have contributed by selling diw? I don't need to have profit anymore, I only want to sell diw at price that I can take exact what I spent on diw
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
So we still need bounty distribution, because gas price.Anyone know how long it be?
And what is price in this moment for DIW Token?
I am waiting for bounty payment too but in past days bounty said that transaction fee is very costly so we are delaying the distribution.
Now the gwei price getting low so i think bounty distribution should be start in coming days, gas price safe low is 10 gwei right now.
You can check the DIW price on LATOKEN exchange, DIW price is $0.01 right now and there is 0.00% volume.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
So we still need bounty distribution, because gas price.Anyone know how long it be?
And what is price in this moment for DIW Token?
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Any new exchange in future?
Gwei price drops now, will DIW make it congested again due to number of wallets and transfers that they were going to make? Just kidding.  Grin Grin
 At the moment it looks like bounty hunters are the most worthless people in this project.
Has anyone ever wondered why the number of tokens was sold?
Were there anyone helping to increase the level of name recognition? And was a reward promised for this achievement?
A bit presumptuous the sentences that I read here. Also from admins.
Pages:
Jump to: