Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 13. (Read 38518 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 0
Good day team.
I joined this plan. I am interested to look how the owners perform the plan!
they are performing better than others but only they are delaying the bounty payment.
i have no concern with bounty because i missed the bounty.. my bad luck... now i am waiting when price go cheap i will fill up bag with diw.
if you want more info please visit diw website or join the telegram group for more info and ask anything about project there ....  Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
Maybe DIW better to think about your own blockchain, so that you no longer have problems with blockchain Ethereum? I think this is real decision.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
What make this congestion on price gas anyway? Well just curious about this.
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com
Hello
Every time same question when bounty will be distribution, and when other bounty translation,signature will be calculated? Thank you

Hello - All the bounty campaigns have been counted, the lists have been finalized and we are ready for distribution.

As you might have noticed, there has been a sudden increase in gwei price (https://ethgasstation.info/) which renders the token distribution extremely cost intensive at the moment. We are monitoring the price and we will begin the distribution as soon as the network congestion recedes.

Activity: 61
I like this project because it is one of the easiest to understand. Reading the whitepaper is so concise and relatable unlike a good number of projects I have come across,good luck to the team
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Hello
Every time same question when bounty will be distribution, and when other bounty translation,signature will be calculated? Thank you
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com
Dear manager, i have weaer DIW avatar and sign in telegram since the beggining and then i got "Dissaproved" status - so much time for nothing??? I have not change the avatar!

Hello - Please send us a PM with your telegram username as we cannot find you on the spreadsheet with your bitcointalk username.

Activity: 51
Dear manager, i have weaer DIW avatar and sign in telegram since the beggining and then i got "Dissaproved" status - so much time for nothing??? I have not change the avatar!
Activity: 132
DIW has been listed on TokenJar, a decentralized exchange features in zero service fees and direct transaction from wallet to wallet, without the need for deposit, registration and KYC. Our underlying technology is 0x Protocol, an open and permissionless protocol allowing for ERC20 tokens to be traded on the Ethereum blockchain. TokenJar is one of 0x Relayers.
Activity: 462
token prices during ICOs are lower than what they are in exchanges. The problem now is and the reason why exchanges are cheaper is the down trend that the cryptocurrency market is currently in. If prices where going up, it would be a different story.

But Im seeing news in two sides lately, Others says its going to be a bearish while other say that  soon after Mid July, something good will happen. I dont know if wall street will be on its days on crypto.
Activity: 132
token prices during ICOs are lower than what they are in exchanges. The problem now is and the reason why exchanges are cheaper is the down trend that the cryptocurrency market is currently in. If prices where going up, it would be a different story.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
that is indeed a promising project.
if the dev-team sticks to what is announced and planned, DIW will have a very high priority in the cryptoscene.  Cool

but at first the bounty tokens have to be distributed to all bounty participants  Wink
Activity: 798
To my fellow community and crypto friends,

I'm sure we all feel somewhat anxious, exhausted and perhaps disappointed with a few certain events that have happened during the last few months - and im not talking about DIW Token alone, im also talking about the entire market in general! I wanted to express myself because I, along side others in this community, have waited long for things to happen - not saying actions have not been taken and executed, but certain things have delayed and postponed DIW Tokens roadmap and caused what we might call a ripple in the pond. So I will stop beating around the bush and get to my point...

Questions have arose ever since DIW Tokens ICO ended and we hit the exchanges, questions like, Why is the token price so low? Perhaps you are one of those early investors (just like me) who spent many ETH to participate in this ICO and now you cannot see any profit...So why has this happened?

There are many aspects as to what drove the price to this position, and created this uncertainty and I believe you should spare some time to read the reasons and my analysis below.

1. Facts are facts, Bitcoin and Ethereum are the leading coins in the market, so it's as clear as daylight to know that when the market is bearish and the main coins like BTC and ETH go down, then everything will tumble down with them and hit rock bottom. This is the same for ALL coins especially for ICOs that are trying to come up into the crypto space and become part of the "larger pond" - the market.

2. Another point that has come to mind is, when the market is in the "bloody" state that it is now, then people tend to worry, panic and be weary of how to invest or trade. For example, panic sellers not many but a few have made bid orders below a certain degree which basically means that with the small volume of Ethereum that currently exists, then the outcome would be the low price that we all see now. Truth be said, this is not a realistic price because there is a small volume in trading.

3. A sub-question that has popped up as i was analyzing all the likely reasons to our current condition is, the DIW team has not fully delivered and executed some important things, in effect causing uncertainty and doubt within the community. One important issue is the Token Distribution! Many members of the community including myself, continuously mentioned that we did not want the bounty tokens distributed prior to hitting the exchanges. So when we actually hit the exchanges, there were no buyers and the reason being is that the bounty had not been distributed yet. Waiting for the bounty to be distributed and waiting for things to settle down before making any buy orders would of been the wiser choice.

4. Burning of Tokens! We expected that the team would burn the tokens after bounty distribution, and i believe that the price has been effected due to this too. The circulating supply has not been put down in writing or announced anywhere so this has created uncertainty, confusion and we the community need to see these numbers.

5. Something that is on my mind but noticeable by other members of the community is the 2 exchanges that we have been listed to. Latoken and IDex are not popular when it comes to ICOs, they have some volumes but they don't have high volumes so this has effected the attitude of members too. The fact that the DIW team collected under 2000ETH throughout the ICO has made it difficult for them to enter into a better exchange with higher volume but I for one has seen ICOs join smaller exchanges in the beginning and then join much larger exchanges later. So i believe that this has also played some role in the whole price.

So these are the reasons i feel have affected the price of DIW Token, and i hope everyone see this and takes note to what i mentioned because it was spoken with all honesty.

Finally i believe that after what was mentioned above, we need to consider these things and I for one will continue to support the team as i've been doing so far.

Thanks for your great insight! I agree with all the points you mentioned. We have to be patient and let the team do their work. Once all the steps are taken and tokens are burned we will know the exact valuation of the project and I am sure we will get plenty of buyers on the exhanges!
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
I like your idea.
Cerebral approach, amazing website, absorbing results.
As everyone already knows, at the present time it is very important to keep your data safe. And I'm glad for DIW project, which will help us in this!
Activity: 406
FROM TELEGRAM

Although there has been a delay – especially when it comes to our early estimates of distributing bounty rewards soon after the bounty program had finished (we were over confident with that statement as we didn’t realise the huge amount of work / difficulty of the task ahead of us – it literary took us a month to conclude with what everyone is owed) for which we truly apologise for our part in this - we can’t just sit back and take in everything our dear community members throw at us. Talking about weeks, is one thing, but months and years? That’s offensive to say the least. Please keep in mind that most other ICO projects do take a month to distribute bounty rewards as well. Please be informed that Bounty Token distribution has been initiated and that everyone will be receiving their tokens soon starting from our dear translators. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of our dear Bounty participants for their hard effort and support. We are doing our best to add value to the DIW Token so that you will be rewarded accordingly.
That's a nice update to see from the team. Indeed, they really had a huge number of bounty participants, so it's quite understandable why the distribution is taking so long. Let's hope that all tokens will by distributed in July.
Activity: 49
I like the concept of this idea. Really good idea, discerning design, classy website.
Activity: 1059
Merit: 121
Please post some update on token burning. Not everyone is on panic. Bad market days is more better than not having any coins kept in your wallet. All we need to do is stay calm and let the magic happen.
Yeah this is a very important question about DIW unsold Tokens. I also asked from the DIW team member, he said that unsold tokens will be burn after count total supply. Well distribution of bounty reward will be start this week as DIW team member said in previous post.
We are waiting, staying calm and waiting for more updates.  Smiley

Yes, but this week already comes to the end.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
Please post some update on token burning. Not everyone is on panic. Bad market days is more better than not having any coins kept in your wallet. All we need to do is stay calm and let the magic happen.
Yeah this is a very important question about DIW unsold Tokens. I also asked from the DIW team member, he said that unsold tokens will be burn after count total supply. Well distribution of bounty reward will be start this week as DIW team member said in previous post.
We are waiting, staying calm and waiting for more updates.  Smiley
Activity: 25
The plan looks pretty hopeful. Really good logo, believable project, irreproachable business!
Activity: 42
Hey, guys! I hope that the project will carry out all that has been estimated.
Pages:
Jump to: