Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 9. (Read 38511 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
DIW also plans to present its own payment gateway, which will be easily integrated on e-commerce websites that accept both phiatic and crypto currency, which allow using crypto-currencies in everyday life, and the DIW token is the most ideal form of payment.
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com

DIW Token Update: Bounty and Airdrop Finalised and we are moving to more important matters. The DIW project development is underway so stay tuned.

Read our full article here:
https://medium.com/@diwtoken/diw-token-update-bounty-and-airdrop-finalised-9565cbffb961
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
DIW Token Update: Bounty and Airdrop Finalised and team moving to more important matters. The DIW project development is underway so stay tuned.

https://medium.com/@diwtoken/diw-token-update-bounty-and-airdrop-finalised-9565cbffb961

I hope soon price will be rise
The DIW price will probably drop before rising sharply. Investors are waiting for the bounty hunters to dump the coin, it is only temporary. In the long run, people are still waiting for news from the dev.
Activity: 94
DIW plans to integrate and solve all the above-mentioned problems with the introduction of its global, block-based network, decentralized network with its own ecosystem and currency.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
Telegram official Diw channel blocking all messages and the "team" its on vacation from weeks....what we have to think about this crappy ICO?
Well DIW blocking those mates. who spreading FUD about project or spreading negative news.
Otherwise i have joined DIW group, not block yet by admin.
You should contact with chat room admin maybe he blocked you by mistake.  Smiley
DIW
DIWtoken.com
Telegram official Diw channel blocking all messages and the "team" its on vacation from weeks....what we have to think about this crappy ICO?

Hello - Our team is right here to assist you with anything you need.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
I will hold my coins for a long time and wait for a better market for their sale.I hope that when the market starts a huge growth Diw will regain the price of what was on the ICO
Hodling is the best in a time like this. Selling now will be a lost. I believe DIW will moon much later let's say in couple of months.
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
I will hold my coins for a long time and wait for a better market for their sale.I hope that when the market starts a huge growth Diw will regain the price of what was on the ICO
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
This project wont exist only for financial purposes but it will have some good use, safely securing and storing private and important data that you can use for future purposes or share whenever you want. Definitely worth investing after reading the description about security on their virtual data.
Maybe even the so called Developers on the vacation..Lost hope in this project and lost my ETH Sad Lessons learnt.
Never lose hope because the whole crypto market bleeding and i am expecting recovery in price next month..
Well few days ago i sell out eth at $269 but after 24h price increased, market playing silly games with investors so HODL tight!  Wink
I agree with you that the market is really playing silly with investors. I really wish the market can be  better soon enough. who knows if that next month will be a good month for crypto market?
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
Maybe even the so called Developers on the vacation..Lost hope in this project and lost my ETH Sad Lessons learnt.
Never lose hope because the whole crypto market bleeding and i am expecting recovery in price next month..
Well few days ago i sell out eth at $269 but after 24h price increased, market playing silly games with investors so HODL tight!  Wink
Activity: 34
Activity: 378
Merit: 126
What happened to all the advisors that were supposed to assist with this project?
They went their vacations probably...
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
Hi team what is value of diw in USD as per current market. I felt it's too much loss. I bought 42000 coins equivalent of 5eth. Now it values eth 0.2 only
Even am not receiving any developments update of DIW

Hello - you can monitor the DIW token price in the link below.

https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/DIW-DIW

Considering the state of the market at the moment, we have decided to focus more on development so we can complete phase 1 of our project.

That includes a lot of background work which we cannot share with you just yet.

Once we complete the product, then we will focus on marketing which will hopefully increase the token price to the benefit of our project and our contributors.

The development is important just as the marketing is also very important, because if the price of the token doesn't increase investors won't be happy. Then again, we await the news of the development.
Everything in the ICO is perfect, but when the coin on the exchange isn't as expected. I say not only DIW but also a lot of coins this year, it can be said this year isn't the year of the investment.
Activity: 34
Are you serious? What the heck this project is at the status? No updates no progress can you let the investors know what has happen to the roadmap if you had any?

You guys keep blocking people who ask questions on the TG, scammers....This Project is a scam invested 3 eth and currently useless.
Hi team what is value of diw in USD as per current market. I felt it's too much loss. I bought 42000 coins equivalent of 5eth. Now it values eth 0.2 only

Considering the state of the market at the moment, we have decided to focus more on development so we can complete phase 1 of our project.

Once we complete the product, then we will focus on marketing which will hopefully increase the token price to the benefit of our project and our contributors.

The development is important just as the marketing is also very important, because if the price of the token doesn't increase investors won't be happy. Then again, we await the news of the development.
Activity: 72
Where can i see the procss, it would be good to see iive stats on investments. That could be good for investors and also the team.Have been waiting for this in a long time. Nobody should miss out on this ICO
DIW
DIWtoken.com

Activity: 124
Pages:
Jump to: