Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 8. (Read 38521 times)

Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Hi guys. So much hype was around this project, and as a result they managed to collect almost 1 million dollars? At a time when all other projects collected 10 + million. Kind of weird. The only good news is that the team has not disappeared anywhere. Here is their last tweet, where they say that everything is fine, blah blah blah))
https://twitter.com/diwtoken/status/1042412754622140418

Not sure what 'other' ICOs collected 10mill plus, I can't recall other ICOs doing too good. It was a period where everything was going bad. Same goes for already existing cryptocurrencies. DIW will come back and show us a developed product. The link you shared must be reassurance that they are still around - that's positive.  Other ICOs would probably ignore and won't bother with the messages either. I have faith in DIW.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Still no news and not listed on CMC?? Where is the team and so called shillers of this project?
Blocking members from telelgram will not be good and will damage in long run.

I personally dont blame them for blocking members from there group. I was and still am a member of the group and i saw what happened on a daily basis. Some members were out right rude and they had to be removed as their behaviour was totally wrong. The team is still working on developing a successful application for the mob, there is no doubt about that. They have so far stuck to their guns and given us everything they promised they would. Better late than never, and better safe than sorry. IMHO, we should be patient as we have been so far, and wait for the good news to come. DIW is still active but behind the scenes. Wait and see.
1+ I am totally agree with you, i also joined DIW TG group and many impatience people want to see instant jump in price, that is impossible!
As you said that their behavior is boorish and banned. I am also holding DIW token and waiting for more updates about mobile app.  Roll Eyes 

Emotions fail some people. I think it is fundamentally impossible to build your own blockchain quickly. We can see it for those companies that already exist. Of course, you can allow more staffs and speed up the process, if you have a good investment. But, for a quality product need more than one year. Especially because DIV plans to do a lot for our daily life with the help of serious and reliable suggestions.

Well said, the application they want to bring to us will help, on a daily basis for that matter. Perhaps people need to understand that it isn't easy to do an ICO during a period where all cryptos were heading downhill. I mean look at the top cryptocurrencies reaching all time highs and where are they now?!  It's to be expected that ICOs will suffer a similar fate. The good thing is that DIW is still developing their product and will show us something soon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 69
Hi guys. So much hype was around this project, and as a result they managed to collect almost 1 million dollars? At a time when all other projects collected 10 + million. Kind of weird. The only good news is that the team has not disappeared anywhere. Here is their last tweet, where they say that everything is fine, blah blah blah))
https://twitter.com/diwtoken/status/1042412754622140418
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Still no news and not listed on CMC?? Where is the team and so called shillers of this project?

I personally dont blame them for blocking members from there group. I was and still am a member of the group and i saw what happened on a daily basis. Some members were out right rude and they had to be removed as their behaviour was totally wrong. The team is still working on developing a successful application for the mob, there is no doubt about that. They have so far stuck to their guns and given us everything they promised they would. Better late than never, and better safe than sorry. IMHO, we should be patient as we have been so far, and wait for the good news to come. DIW is still active but behind the scenes. Wait and see.
1+ I am totally agree with you, i also joined DIW TG group and many impatience people want to see instant jump in price, that is impossible!
As you said that their behavior is boorish and banned. I am also holding DIW token and waiting for more updates about mobile app.  Roll Eyes 

Emotions fail some people. I think it is fundamentally impossible to build your own blockchain quickly. We can see it for those companies that already exist. Of course, you can allow more staffs and speed up the process, if you have a good investment. But, for a quality product need more than one year. Especially because DIV plans to do a lot for our daily life with the help of serious and reliable suggestions.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
This project will have some good use, safely securing and storing private and important data that you can use for future purposes or share whenever you want. I think that definitely worth investing after reading the description about security on their virtual data.
Activity: 784
Merit: 510
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Hello,

back in January i have invested 3 ETH ($3000 back then) in this Project.

Since then....

- Price dropped to 90$ on Blockfolio
- No exchange Updates
- No email or Project Updates
- Telegram muted since month or closed since a few days.

So for me as an investor this looks like a scam project and if my coins would bring me more money, i would sell it.

Anyone know if this project is still alive?

As mentioned before my friend, this project is not a scam. Just think of it for a second, would a scam project bother with project development still...?  I doubt very much so.
The team is developing an application now that will be mobile based. The reason that you, me or anyone has not made profit yet is understandable. We cannot blame the project leaders or developers, the market has gone through very bad patches during that period. Even if DIW focused on marketing, it still wouldn't be enough. That's why they have silenced the group for the moment, giving them time to focus entirely on a product that they know is going to work! We need to give them time to show us what they have developed so far.
I know projects that have taken many years to come on top. We need to do the same for this one too!
Activity: 308
Merit: 40
Hello,

back in January i have invested 3 ETH ($3000 back then) in this Project.

Since then....

- Price dropped to 90$ on Blockfolio
- No exchange Updates
- No email or Project Updates
- Telegram muted since month or closed since a few days.

So for me as an investor this looks like a scam project and if my coins would bring me more money, i would sell it.

Anyone know if this project is still alive?
Activity: 826
Merit: 117

Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
DIW admin please add this token on Etherscan and coinmarketcap...
it will good effect on project...we will easily track exchanges and price...
crypto is going up again and hope soo diw price will also up ... thanks!

They don't care anymore bro...before the ICO all the "team" very disponible and happy, after the ICO they disappeared....

Where are the advisors? At what point is the project development? Why no more marketing from months?

It's not a matter of caring, it's a matter of them taking care of business now. As far as we know right now, the team is currently developing the mobile app, and they will have news soon.
The team made that clear in the last message they sent in group and announcement thread and channels on telegram. They also mentioned it in comments on Social media channels.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 392
Merit: 101

They don't care anymore bro...before the ICO all the "team" very disponible and happy, after the ICO they disappeared....

Where are the advisors? At what point is the project development? Why no more marketing from months?

Activity: 232
Good new is nice info, but is there any close date for project progress.I like this project from beginning but also understand need some time to to realise all what you promise.I hope soon price will be rise.

I've spoken with some of the team, they are in development stage now and the application is under way. Soon we will have a progress report.
If you are wondering about the group being silent or muted, that's temporary until there is a report to announce - this will happen soon.
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
Good new is nice info, but is there any close date for project progress.I like this project from beginning but also understand need some time to to realise all what you promise.I hope soon price will be rise.

Hey friend, i had the same enquiry. I asked the devs a few days ago, and they told me progress is ongoing. They are still developing the mobile app and it's going well so far. They will update us within a few weeks so no need to worry about that.
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
Good to see such a progress. Bounty campaign and airdrop paid so now the team can concentrate on the development and roadmap fulfillment. Is important to reach a few milestones and to be listed on a good exchange.
https://i.imgur.com/JY4kzOH.jpg

DIW Token Update: Bounty and Airdrop Finalised and we are moving to more important matters. The DIW project development is underway so stay tuned.

Read our full article here:
https://medium.com/@diwtoken/diw-token-update-bounty-and-airdrop-finalised-9565cbffb961
DIW team slow but working good....
hope so after this update we will see more updates about project...
diw price very low if project will successful...price will up..  Cool
They are slow indeed but it is said that patient dog eat the fattest bone. I want to believe that the team are doing their best to ensure that everything about the project goes fine.
DIW team checking that everything is going alright...
i think team is working silently and diw platform will be more powerful after its development..
now everyone holding DIW tokens and waiting for more updates...
Activity: 336
Merit: 31

DIW Token Update: Bounty and Airdrop Finalised and we are moving to more important matters. The DIW project development is underway so stay tuned.

https://medium.com/@diwtoken/diw-token-update-bounty-and-airdrop-finalised-9565cbffb961
They are slow indeed but it is said that patient dog eat the fattest bone. I want to believe that the team are doing their best to ensure that everything about the project goes fine.
https://i.imgur.com/JY4kzOH.jpg

Pages:
Jump to: