Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 19. (Read 38521 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
I will be waiting for that Bug Report Program that will award all of its contributing participants with DIW Tokens depending on their involvement and level of assistance in the development of the project.
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
ICO will be over today guys, 12:00 GMT .. GET IN THERE WHILE YOU CAN!!!  Let's show support.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
whether the bounty campaign is still in progress? and when token distribusion?
Bounty campaign is over and distribution will start in few days. So, be patient and wait. Do bounty participant need kyc?
If I may ask, how successful was this project cos I saw 1630 Ethas what was raised, could this be true?
Bounty participants do not need Kyc to receive their tokens. It is true that what the team have been able to raise so far is just 1634 Eth out of 8000 Eth. Not to worry,  let's believe that something good might happen before the close of ICO today.
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
Bounty campaign is over and distribution will start in few days. So, be patient and wait. Do bounty participants need kyc?
If I may ask, how successful was this project cos I saw 1630 Eth as what was raised, could this be true?
Activity: 588
Merit: 268

DIW tokensale is ended, isnt this a waste of time making a report post here besides it should be posted on the bounty thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-closed-2682890
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Am happy testnet is finally available, as it allows the creation of a virtual account giving the opportunity for everyone to use the Alpha edition of DIW’s product for free via a demo account and without the need to save actual sensitive information for it to work.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange

OUR BOUNTY PROGRAM IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED. DISTRIBUTION WILL BEGIN IN A FEW DAYS. THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION

check it on the 1st post @ the bounty DIW thread
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
Hopefully everything will be fine and no problem! Go DIW!
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
This is last week of bounty, today is last day. Good luck all and Congratulations team for Alpha version.
Hey guys, i found this PR featuring by CCN. It's regarding the Alpha version.

Read about it here https://www.ccn.com/diwtoken-com-alpha-version-launched-on-testnet-ico-about-to-end/

Well done to DIW and its team with developing the first part of the platform and its vault.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Activity: 826
Merit: 517
The alpha version is currently being developed and yes, the rumours are true. The alpha version will be released to the community of DIW and you will be able to use the vault. You will be able to use the platform in alpha state in the next couple days for sure - if not sooner.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange

As our ICO slowly comes to an end, we are happy to announce that the Alpha Version has launched on Testnet!

Read on here:

https://medium.com/@diwtoken/diwtoken-com-announces-alpha-launch-on-testnet-before-the-end-of-ico-8321d9958e1b

nice to read this!!!
congrats for this next step/update.

thumbs up!  Grin
DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com

As our ICO slowly comes to an end, we are happy to announce that the Alpha Version has launched on Testnet!

Read on here:

https://medium.com/@diwtoken/diwtoken-com-announces-alpha-launch-on-testnet-before-the-end-of-ico-8321d9958e1b

Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Can I ask about bounty program? Who is bounty manager?

Message in PM the user: DIW for information or write on the bounty page.
why DIW was not listed IDEX, or Bilaxy?  any ICOs Like LBA get listed. I just wonder it.

The DIW team is currently in talks with different exchanges discussing a possible partnership with them. We need to stay tuned for these updates, only 2 days left to ICO end.
Soon developers will have Alpha version of DIW platform and all will get a taste of how it works. I hope - all will be good with DIW.

How soon will this Alpha version of DIW be available, token sale has been on for a long time now, atleast development have been in progress since before now and probably released by now.

Alpha will be release to the public before the date stated in roadmap. There will be an announcement about this soon.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Diw has a plenty of advizors, why? What do they do? Do you have any promotion movements?

I find it totally normal for any ICO to have many ICO advisors. They have a large team and advisory team to make this a successful project.
Pages:
Jump to: