Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 17. (Read 38521 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 167
I read recently that diw token now holds the 'record' for longest number of posts on their bounty page. Something like over 1500 pages. That is a huge amount of support, well done!

Now looking forward to receiving my tokens Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
First Trading Ecosystem
When will we receive the tokens?
When will be listed on exchanges?
Which exchanges will be listed?
When tokens will be burned?
1. Tokens are being calculated, and you will be informed with the further details in upcoming announcements. So please stay tuned. Airdrop, bounties and the 5% of the investors will be given in the next few days.
2. Please wait for announcements regarding the date of the exchange launch. It will be announced soon.
4. Standby for this information, and official supply will be announced too.

Dont ever ask those questions right after ICO...You will be of course still waiting for answers.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
1. Tokens are being calculated, and you will be informed with the further details in upcoming announcements. So please stay tuned. Airdrop, bounties and the 5% of the investors will be given in the next few days.
2. Please wait for announcements regarding the date of the exchange launch. It will be announced soon.
4. Standby for this information, and official supply will be announced too.
Activity: 72
Activity: 238
DIW team created a utility token which means they do not have to register with the SEC
Since the token serves a utility purpose over just monetary
Also, on the topic of bounties, you have to account how many of the ICO investors are also bounty members. I’d say that number would be a large percentage. And you also have to think about how many investors the bounty program drew in - as you read, it was largely successful.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I think users here are bugging the dev team about the wrong thing. Since this is a utility token, the foundation of this project relies on the success of their platform. We should be worried about the platforms progress
Activity: 189
I asked before how can i test alpha net of DIWtoken I cannot do it’s better from admin if making a video on DIWtoken YouTube channel to help us about that or write an article
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
Thanks!!!
Keep calm and you should wait because there was overwhelming participants in bounty and they will take enough time to calculate total bounty tokens
and airdrop participants. They have raised from token sale 1,645 ETH and unsold tokens will be burned definitely as mentioned on website.
According to roadmap DIW token should be list on decent exchange. Let's hope they are working to get list on exchange.
Take your time DIW team and keep it up good work.  Smiley

He is a newbie, these questions aren't related to the bounty campaign because he doesn't participate in it. This is probably an investor.
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
Thanks!!!
Keep calm and you should wait because there was overwhelming participants in bounty and they will take enough time to calculate total bounty tokens
and airdrop participants. They have raised from token sale 1,645 ETH and unsold tokens will be burned definitely as mentioned on website.
According to roadmap DIW token should be list on decent exchange. Let's hope they are working to get list on exchange.
Take your time DIW team and keep it up good work.  Smiley
Activity: 134
Thanks!!!
-Tokens are being calculated, and you will be informed with the further details in upcoming announcements. So please stay tuned.
Airdrop, bounties and the 5% of the investors will be given in the next few days.
- Please wait for announcements regarding the date of the exchange launch. It will be announced soon.
- Standby for this information, and official supply will be announced too.
Activity: 83
Thanks!!!
Activity: 674
Merit: 250

The ICO and bounty campaign are finished since last week, so there is no point to continue the work, as you will not receive any reward for it.
All campaigns have these cases, they don't read the message or aren't themselves post. Many campaigns end a few months but they continue to report weekly.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 372
I really want the project to launch its platform and bring a lot of money to investors. I would like to wish the project team success in implementing the plans.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
As developers said, tokens are being calculated, and you will be informed with the further details in upcoming announcements. So please stay tuned.
Airdrop, bounties and the 5% of the investors will be given in the next few days.

Glad to hear that. DIW projects looks very perspective.  Good luck to team.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
As developers said, tokens are being calculated, and you will be informed with the further details in upcoming announcements. So please stay tuned.
Yes I understand the process takes a long time to do. Be patient to avoid errors in the distribution process. The team will quickly resolve this issue. Hopefully no obstacles whatsoever. I'll wait for tokens to my wallet.
Activity: 104
Hi ! how much raised from the main token sale ?Hard cap reached ? What exchange token will be listing ??
The amount raised from the Public sale is 1645 Etherum, I am not sure if hardcap was reached but I think the already raised fund will do. Still waiting for announcement on exchange.
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
Congratulations! Now branding after ICO I think is not difficult for DIW since alpha version is already available and for testing. The team just have to wait for interested parties to get more further.

With the right partners and good development of the platform, good exchanges coming soon, DIW will move to better heights for sure.
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
Why not sharing a video about how to use the alpha version on DIWTOKEN channel on YouTube it will be so nice ❤️🤗

This is a great idea, i think the team is working on that too as they are developing the alpha
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The ICO and bounty campaign are finished since last week, so there is no point to continue the work, as you will not receive any reward for it.
Pages:
Jump to: