Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 15. (Read 38521 times)

DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com

We are excited to announce that the DIW Token will be listed on LATOKEN’s Trading Platform on Friday the 22nd of June, 2018!

Read our full article here:
https://medium.com/@diwtoken/diw-token-will-be-listed-on-latokens-trading-platform-667e029e133

Activity: 826
Merit: 117
Hello everyone - Please be advised that the bounty calculation process is 98% completed.

Most of the checks have been made and the duplicates have been eliminated. There is no spreadsheet with the total tokens as most of the campaigns will be added together and the total tokens will be rewarded to each wallet number after being summarized.

Before we make the final calculation, we ask that you check the spreadsheets and if you have any objections please send us a PM with proof to your claim by Friday the 22nd of June at 12:00 (forum time) the latest. Thank you for your cooperation.

Well that's really great that you have done very fast and eliminated the bots. I know there were many bots but now they are removed.
i have only one problem with spreadsheet that i can't find my name easily because there is no search option but i checked my name manually in few weeks but not in all weeks. I know i will be not eliminate because i am not bot, I hope i will be receive my reward very soon. Good Luck!  Smiley
DIW
DIWtoken.com
Hello everyone - Please be advised that the bounty calculation process is 98% completed.

Most of the checks have been made and the duplicates have been eliminated. There is no spreadsheet with the total tokens as most of the campaigns will be added together and the total tokens will be rewarded to each wallet number after being summarized.

Before we make the final calculation, we ask that you check the spreadsheets and if you have any objections please send us a PM with proof to your claim by Friday the 22nd of June at 12:00 (forum time) the latest. Thank you for your cooperation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Looking into your comments above, indeed the money raised is making things run slower and more difficult but its something reasonable and we do not have any reasons to hide behind this. On the other hand, we believe in our project and our team wants to make this work, even if it takes us longer than expected.

We are indeed doing many things and the postponement of the ICO has played a role as to why we are behind schedule. You can see our daily progress in regards to counting the tokens and trying to get all the robots, scammers and duplicates removed. People are trying various ways to scam us, even with duplicates, they make it hard for us to catch them.

Stay tuned as we will be delivering one thing at a time, even if it takes a bit longer to get everything delivered. We have been here from the beginning of the project and we will continue to be here to deliver the next phases of our product even if we have to pass through obstacles to accomplish this.

We have the support of thousands of contributors and we believe many of them will see us as we really are; a team of individuals who want to make a decentralized solution that will ensure everyone can safeguard sensitive information without the fear of ending up in the hands of organisations or third party individuals. This is what we started doing and this is what we will continue to do.

I hope everything will be sorted out soon and everyone will get his reward soon. Waiting for good news from DIW team Cheers....Smiley
Activity: 191
Merit: 21
Decentralized Security - DIW
Hi. One small question? How many tokens are going to be burnt before listing? Any idea.

According to the founders and admins in Telegram, they will calculate the tokens first, separate and remove all duplicates, bots and scammers from the list and then distribute tokens. Once that happens, they will burn any unsold tokens.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
very nice plan, rely in the future should run by the planned!  Good luck guys.
Activity: 82
Hi. One small question? How many tokens are going to be burnt before listing? Any idea.
Activity: 14
Looking for something above interesting here! Very nice website, unprejudiced business, very well approach.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
As developers said, they can't issue the exact number burnt now, but after all the tokens have been distributed then all unsold tokens will be burnt
DIW
DIWtoken.com
Looking into your comments above, indeed the money raised is making things run slower and more difficult but its something reasonable and we do not have any reasons to hide behind this. On the other hand, we believe in our project and our team wants to make this work, even if it takes us longer than expected.

We are indeed doing many things and the postponement of the ICO has played a role as to why we are behind schedule. You can see our daily progress in regards to counting the tokens and trying to get all the robots, scammers and duplicates removed. People are trying various ways to scam us, even with duplicates, they make it hard for us to catch them.

Stay tuned as we will be delivering one thing at a time, even if it takes a bit longer to get everything delivered. We have been here from the beginning of the project and we will continue to be here to deliver the next phases of our product even if we have to pass through obstacles to accomplish this.

We have the support of thousands of contributors and we believe many of them will see us as we really are; a team of individuals who want to make a decentralized solution that will ensure everyone can safeguard sensitive information without the fear of ending up in the hands of organisations or third party individuals. This is what we started doing and this is what we will continue to do.
Activity: 132
They are slow doesn't mean its a scam... the problem is they didn't raise so much money. Not many people invested its not so famous aswell all these aspects make it difficult for diw to get listed.
They can list om Bancor ofcourse but the trading volume will be low.
But to call it a scam i think that goes to far.
If it we're a scam they would delete this group and run away with our ethereum.
They would put also the site offline
There would'nt be a beta version to try.
But i agree with you
It takes a way to slow
And they should give us much more infomation
No its not you know how i know that i can even proof it you
Activity: 308
First Trading Ecosystem
I want regret choosing the other bounty on this one for the last minute. I wasn't been updated that Vladimir N. is one of the advisors. Go go go BM! Bonus calculation is an easy task anyway unlike for the bloody SS... so its should take time to process and more patience.
Activity: 14
I hope you advance. Attentive idea, interesting approach, extraordinary activity!
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Dear Bounty Manager,

Is there any announcement date for Bounty rewards distribution. Also is there  any KYC requirement for bounty hunters.

Thanks.
The token distribution is going to be in stages. From translation to signature to media and advanced media before Facebook and Twitter etc.  But they are trying to eliminate bots from the spreadsheet. Kyc is not required to receive token. Be patient.

Merit: 117
Dear Bounty Manager,

Is there any announcement date for Bounty rewards distribution. Also is there  any KYC requirement for bounty hunters.

Thanks.
In the last message in the thread bounty, they said wouldn't give the exact date. I think like all other projects, there is no any KYC requirement for bounty hunters.

Yeah i also asked from bounty manager about the distribution then he said that they are trying best to remove bots from spreadsheet.
As you can see in bounty thread there are many bots who are still posting twitter reports.
There is no KYC requirement for bounty hunters and calculations of tokens have begun. Let's hope they will be publish new updates about distribution . Roll Eyes
Activity: 124
I invested in pre ico knowing diw would have been in Exchange right After ico, then ico was post-poned, then after the end of the ico listing was delayed ...then what more?
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
Dear Bounty Manager,

Thanks.
In the last message in the thread bounty, they said wouldn't give the exact date. I think like all other projects, there is no any KYC requirement for bounty hunters.
Activity: 406
Dear Bounty Manager,

Thanks.
Merit: 517
From telegram

The reasons for the perceived delay are:
1. Multiple groups of people as well as multiple entities / organisations for listing a new cryptocurrency in exchanges are involved. Coordination, entry validation and approval takes time.
2. Seeing how the market’s state currently is, management is trying to limit the damage to everyone’s interest by coordinating the timing that we will hit the exchanges and distribute Bounty rewards.
3. As stated, Bounty and Airdrop participants will be the last ones to receive their tokens for obvious reasons – we wish to protect everyone whose supported our project during pre-sale and ICO the most.
4. Bounty rewards have been counted – we are waiting for favourable conditions to proceed with everything – stand by for further announcements next week.
We wish to deeply thank everyone for your understanding, patience and support and wish to apologise for any inconvenience. Please keep in mind that we are working hard, having in mind everyone’s interests.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Has anyone already got their tokens for participating in the campaign bounty of this project? I'm still empty on my wallet. I believe in the success of this project and in the perspective of its development.

Administrator message in the telegram:
Bounty rewards have been counted – we are waiting for favourable conditions to proceed with everything – stand by for further announcements next week.
We wish to deeply thank everyone for your understanding, patience and support and wish to apologise for any inconvenience. Please keep in mind that we are working hard, having in mind everyone’s interests.
Pages:
Jump to: