Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 16. (Read 38521 times)

DIW
Activity: 476
Merit: 131
DIWtoken.com

We can confirm that the 5% Token distribution which was for our Pre-ICO contributors has now reached everyone's wallet.
Thank you for being  part of our community!

Activity: 1848
Merit: 372
Has anyone already got their tokens for participating in the campaign bounty of this project? I'm still empty on my wallet. I believe in the success of this project and in the perspective of its development.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
DIW plans to integrate and solve all the above-mentioned problems with the introduction of its global, block-based network, decentralized network with its own ecosystem and currency.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
It's a crypto interchange is very good. Good luck team!
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
the whole process of devs looks very professional.
clear line with the bounty and now clear procedure in the distribution and payout of the bounty tokens.

on what i'm very curious, which exchange/s will listed DIW at first  Wink

The developers said fairly recently that there will be announcements in relation to exchanges not long after the ICO is complete. I expect that after all tokens have been distributed, including bounty and airdrops etc, they will provide further advice on what exchange/s will have DIW token.

Given the success of the project, particularly all the support around the bounty, you would think there is enough interest and resources to have DIW listed on at least mid level exchanges. But I'm also very curious where they will list!
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
the whole process of devs looks very professional.
clear line with the bounty and now clear procedure in the distribution and payout of the bounty tokens.

on what i'm very curious, which exchange/s will listed DIW at first  Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
Please be advised that the 5% bonus distribution is scheduled to commence today.

When the bounty distribution begins, we will start by rewarding the translators, moving on to the signature campaign participants, then media and advanced media. After that, we will distribute the Facebook, Twitter, Telegram and Instagram tokens. The airdrop tokens will be the very last to be distributed.

As this has been the biggest bounty campaign, keeping your best interest in mind, we are still trying to eliminate duplicates, scammers and bots so as to insure that we only reward the participants who put in their hard work.

Thank you for your patience so far and stay tuned for more updates.

I am very glad to see that DIW Team working very fast and they are going to start the bounty distribution even that other projects are not like DIW.
Well Keep it up good work and now i want to see DIW token on decent exchange swiftly.  Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
First Trading Ecosystem
Please be advised that the 5% bonus distribution is scheduled to commence today.

When the bounty distribution begins, we will start by rewarding the translators, moving on to the signature campaign participants, then media and advanced media. After that, we will distribute the Facebook, Twitter, Telegram and Instagram tokens. The airdrop tokens will be the very last to be distributed.

As this has been the biggest bounty campaign, keeping your best interest in mind, we are still trying to eliminate duplicates, scammers and bots so as to insure that we only reward the participants who put in their hard work.

Cool, Fast actions and development and very professional in handling bounties. A clap and thumbs up for the team.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
DIW also plans to present its own payment gateway, which will be easily integrated on e-commerce websites that accept both phiatic and crypto currency, which allow using crypto-currencies in everyday life, and the DIW token is the most ideal form of payment.
Activity: 126
ico price is quite cheap,  Grin hopfully will get sold out and it means investor will get good gains and returns
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Ow i believe in them. People dont understand that they are doing stable steps. They dont announce things very fast but thats because they wait for things to be certain. Most projects are messy and announce things too early, make false statements etc. I think Diw will make us proud Cheesy
I agree with you on this. I want to believe that truly DIW will make everyone proud and not make people angry by listing in the wrong exchange.
Activity: 133
Ow i believe in them. People dont understand that they are doing stable steps. They dont announce things very fast but thats because they wait for things to be certain. Most projects are messy and announce things too early, make false statements etc. I think Diw will make us proud Cheesy
DIW
DIWtoken.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

Yes we are indeed on the bot issue. Bots are considered spammers and will be disqualified.

Great to hear. I swear as soon as you have a good project with good bounty rewards, particularly since this one was for tokens not stakes, you have people trying to exploit what should be a mutually beneficial arrangement.

We help promote your project and get an agreed amount of tokens and everyone is happy. Having bots or spam accounts just squeezing everything out of you is just greed and selfishness. Hope you find all the bots/spam!
Activity: 126
Hi, is there still some bonus to be distributed? e..g we should not be transferring any tokens from ICO wallet to any others? for pre-sale
DIW
DIWtoken.com
Is there any contract of listing on bancor

Yes we have an agreement with Bancor, otherwise we would have not announced it.

Bounty has been successfully finished and distribution will be start in few days as mentioned on bounty thread.
Admin if you can read this post then i want to tell you one thing there are a lot of bot participants in bounty.
Even that bounty has been ended, some bot are still posting twitter report on thread. They should be remove and pay bounty who deserve.  Smiley

Yes we are indeed on the bot issue. Bots are considered spammers and will be disqualified.

Activity: 12
remarkable comercial dues Good luck team
Activity: 28
Hello fellows Their idea is quite engaging in my mind
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
Bounty has been successfully finished and distribution will be start in few days as mentioned on bounty thread.
Admin if you can read this post then i want to tell you one thing there are a lot of bot participants in bounty.
Even that bounty has been ended, some bot are still posting twitter report on thread. They should be remove and pay bounty who deserve.  Smiley
Activity: 72
Is there any contract of listing on bancor
Pages:
Jump to: