Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠 DIW 💠 [ANN] [ICO] 💠 DIWtoken.com 💠 Decentralize Security - page 20. (Read 38521 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 0
Please tell me why  on Twitter in Status for Bounties Week 20 written Half pay as no post on bitcointalk ! How to do it right?
Activity: 131
Can I ask about bounty program? Who is bounty manager?
Activity: 207
Diw has a plenty of advizors, why? What do they do? Do you have any promotion movements?
Activity: 238
 If you're looking for bounties, i might have a cool site for you; earndrop - io listed multiple projects where you can earn crypto's quite easily
Activity: 238
What than how we going to use DIW? But in that exchange does it going to have ETH?
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Crypto Swap Exchange
why DIW was not listed IDEX, or Bilaxy?  any ICOs Like LBA get listed. I just wonder it.

DIW will be get listed on 1-2 exchanges after the ICO.
so be patient  Wink
Activity: 132
why DIW was not listed IDEX, or Bilaxy?  any ICOs Like LBA get listed. I just wonder it.
Activity: 126
When will DIW Token be available on Bancor?
Activity: 232
diw going very good and ico will be end this week.. hope so after ico swiftly they will list diw on decent exchange.
i dont think so they will extend the ico time. softcap is not mentioned on the website there is only hardcap 28 million $$.. 
website is now updated and ico final phase 4 still in running...
Activity: 130
Can anyone please tell me what is contributor's bonus?
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
First Trading Ecosystem
Soon developers will have Alpha version of DIW platform and all will get a taste of how it works. I hope - all will be good with DIW.

How soon will this Alpha version of DIW be available, token sale has been on for a long time now, atleast development have been in progress since before now and probably released by now.

Should be, More investors would be putting their money on existing product, hopefully their would do their test run so the community can help on it.
Activity: 210
That might a problem with MEW. Some other members reported tha same problem. Try adding again a few times until it loads. Or else try adding instead of the smart contract address, the wallet address of DIW that is shown under the smart contract address.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
If you participate in ico now then you will receive afew mins after depending on the gas and gwei you use. If your talking about bounty then you will receive tokens after ico ends
Activity: 7
Maintenant que le projet arrive à la fin je voudrais dire que je suis très déçu par l'attitude de l'équipe de communication de DIW.
j'ai participé à la pré-vente en Mars et depuis les informations délivrées sont minimes .
Il a fallut se plaindre sur leur télégramme pour avoir les chiffres de la pré-vente.
Aucune barre de progression des ventes n' a jamais été sur leur site (il est joli c'est tout)
Et la vente depuis un mois est catastrophique https://etherscan.io/token/0xa253be28580ae23548a4182d95bf8201c28369a8
La période est difficile pour la Crypto mais beaucoup de projet indique leur vente même si elle est mauvaise.Cela s'appelle du courage.
Le projet est sans doute bon mais j'ai le sentiment de n'avoir pas été respecté.
Pour ce qui est de l'investissement....je suivrai sans passion.

Cordialement.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
I just came here through the website, it's really nice to see the advancement of the project in terms of the initial coin offering.
The ico will end in less than 5 days, i will be really excited about this project and its revolutionary goals Smiley
Activity: 196
Soon developers will have Alpha version of DIW platform and all will get a taste of how it works. I hope - all will be good with DIW.

How soon will this Alpha version of DIW be available, token sale has been on for a long time now, atleast development have been in progress since before now and probably released by now.
Activity: 196
on the site diwtoken.com the time counter works well, but I do not see how much money has been collected for this time. it interests me very much. Please tell me where to find this information.
right now phase four is in running. i think you missed out information on diw website.
there is mentioned that how much funds they have collected.
diw raised from public crowdfunding 1622 ethereum and diw ICO will be end on 31 may ..  Smiley

Yes but that 1622 Ethereum has been there for a while with no update since. One of the team members mentioned, they will update it, now I wonder why it is taking so long to do this.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
I know for a fact that once they show us progress report of the product, we will be satisfied. I look forward to the future and the result!

I still wonder why was the public denied this information showing us the progress report in the first place, I just hope not for ulterior motives.

You can check in their website, in the token section and see how much there has been raised which is about 1622 ETH the last time I checked.

This amount will be updated at the end of the ICO. The admins will announce this along with other information.
Activity: 232
on the site diwtoken.com the time counter works well, but I do not see how much money has been collected for this time. it interests me very much. Please tell me where to find this information.
right now phase four is in running. i think you missed out information on diw website.
there is mentioned that how much funds they have collected.
diw raised from public crowdfunding 1622 ethereum and diw ICO will be end on 31 may ..  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: